Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

‘i’m Proud Of You’ – Sean Paul Tells Davido (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Proud Of You’ – Sean Paul Tells Davido (see Why) (432 Views)

I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Proud Of You’ – Sean Paul Tells Davido (see Why) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jamaican dancehall singer, Sean Paul has shared a picture of him and Davido on Instagram.

Sharing the picture, he spoke of the huge influence he left on Davido when he came to Nigeria.

According to Sean Paul, Davido said he watched him on stage when he came to perform in Nigeria years ago.

The dancehall singer went on to speak of how proud he is to see the youngster doing well for himself.

See post below:-

http://www.nairasquad.com.ng/2019/02/im-proud-of-you-sean-paul-tells-davido.html

Re: ‘i’m Proud Of You’ – Sean Paul Tells Davido (see Why) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
This Davido guy dey do bebe

(1) (Reply)

Being A Pastor’s Wife Is Really A Lonely Journey – Female Reverend / Top 8 Successful People In Nigeria That Didn't Attend University / Motherhood Has Not Been Easy For Me – Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.