Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Fg's Hypocrisy On Youth Empowerment In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg's Hypocrisy On Youth Empowerment In Nigeria (318 Views)

Grant Application: Research On Youth And Students / Free Youth Empowerment Programme Powered By Coca Cola / Free Web Design Training And Empowerment In Lagos - June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fg's Hypocrisy On Youth Empowerment In Nigeria by Zoken: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
We have been branded with all kinds of names, blackmailed on and offshore of this country and yet, our cry do not mean anything to the current day government. I mean, we "THE ENTREPRENEURS".
They first presented YES-P to us, we did online and masterclass training, then they brought conditions which if ordinarily we could meet, we wudn't have applied for the loan in the first place. I am sure that 98% of the trained applicants didn't benefit from the programme, that one went just like that.
Again, they said they are modifying YouWin! to YouwinConnect!, I don't want to dive into the details of the tortuous online training and selection process. We were short-listed as the winners exactly a year ago this month, there is currently no news whatsoever on what has happened to the programme. We ve begged, we ve protested, we re yet to hear from FG. That is another one.
Wetin come dey vex me now be say, dem go bring another programme come name am P-YES. How can someone that has been disappointed by YES-P trust P-YES? I taya for 9ja ooo, seriously.
Re: Fg's Hypocrisy On Youth Empowerment In Nigeria by Nbote(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hehehehe... In d end YOU-LOSE lol... YES-P is d upside down of P-YES na
Re: Fg's Hypocrisy On Youth Empowerment In Nigeria by sundayoga(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Before You Do That, Check This [18+] / Scammers / Graduate Assistant Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.