Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,042 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Problem With Fine Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Fine Boys (6519 Views)

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Fine Boys by kollinzgee(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
fineboys are the shiit i maybe am one of them though.they have pink lips,they have well carved hair and beards ,they are tall and muscular and probably visit the gym regularly.In their mind they are the shit but bro with your good looks and six pacs how chicks have friendzoned you.how many times have you being snubbed and rejected many times abi do you know why?
the women who are looks freak are a minority in the the female population and are mostly teenage girls.wake up and improve your life women are attracted to men with purpose and have the ballz to go for what they want stop pinking your lips,gyming your body and work on your purpose......

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by jezuzboi(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:
fineboys are the shiit i maybe am one of them though.they have pink lips,they have well carved hair and beards ,they are tall and muscular and probably visit the gym regularly.In their mind they are the shit but bro with your good looks and six pacs how chicks have friendzoned you.how many times have you being snubbed and rejected many times abi do you know why?
the women who are looks freak are a minority in the the female population and are mostly teenage girls.wake up and improve your life women are attracted to men with purpose and have the ballz to go for what they want stop pinking your lips,gyming your body and work on your purpose......
Lol...

A funnily portrayed fact...
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by ValCon888: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
A fine guy who is broke has a higher chance of getting laid than an ugly guy who is broke. But money equalizes the playing field for the rich fine boy and the rich ugly boy. Fact.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by ubunja(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:
the women who are looks freak are a minority in the the female population and are mostly teenage girls. wake up and improve your life women are attracted to men with purpose and have the ballz to go for what they want stop pinking your lips,gyming your body and work on your purpose......
lol teens are what is needed. Fresh and nubile. Sweet and tight tongue

7 Likes

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Splinz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:
the women who are looks freak are a minority in the the female population and are mostly teenage girls. wake up and improve your life women are attracted to men with purpose and have the ballz to go for what they want stop pinking your lips,gyming your body and work on your purpose......

Sorry, but this is a very warp way of reasoning. It lacks even basic sense.

Where the heck did you even remotely get the idea that "fine boys" are not improved, purposeful and courageous?

7 Likes

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by courna(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

Where the heck did you even remotely get the idea that "fine boys" are not improved, purposeful and courageous?

I tire for op ooo

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Mckandre(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Op is obviously an ugly frustrated chap filled with bile drowning in his inferiority complex.

7 Likes

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
wich one is pinking lips again? grin
so u mean some dudes now use lipstick in other to look fine? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by kollinzgee(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mckandre:
Op is obviously an ugly frustrated chap filled with bile drowning in his inferiority complex.

truth is bitter but it just has to be said for the better of mankind so it doesnt matter who gets pained...
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by kollinzgee(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

I dont consider that an insult bro.most fineboys dont have ballZ and purpose they believe it takes just looks FYI i never said am ugly maybe cuter than you .fineboys get the compliment realmen get the pussy.
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by ERORR404(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:
Every thing you've said does make sense and is just the plain truth. Thank God I'm ugly
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Funny thing is the fine boys are even smarter, more purpose driven and organized..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Fidelismaria: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2019

Oh lord

Not another fine boy thread

But why does everything always have to be about women, pussy and sex

Can't a man be fulfilled and purposeful without a woman coming into the picture?

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by MissSweet(f): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Oh lord

Can't a man be fulfilled and purposeful without a woman coming into the picture?

What are you even looking for in romance section.
If u want to be fulfilled then leave this section.

@op go get yourself a job and stop creating fine boy tread all the time.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by kollinzgee(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
MissSweet:

l gat a job and this is my first fine boy thread ok .but if you like fineboys no qualms i can link hook you with @splinz...sweedie.
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by IjebuWarrior: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
angry OP...

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by kollinzgee(m): 12:06am On Feb 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
angry OP...

baba eee oni kure omo ode.
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by mujahid777(m): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Additionally,the ones deluded by a wholely subjective lure of handsomeness tend to posses this erudition in exotic linguistics.
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Speedyconnect15: 6:46am On Feb 02, 2019
This is hasty
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Maj196(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2019
This op dey craze.
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by frugal(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2019
The fine boys I know are all CEOs. In fact they hustle more than the average Joe. Going to the gym to get healthier, grooming yourself to get better opportunities, etc are all part of developing yourself. So I don't know what you're talking about. Even a so called "ugly" guy can become fine if he puts in the effort. And there's nothing wrong in that.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Rextizz(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Oh lord

Because this is romance section
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Rextizz(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2019
MissSweet:

MissBitter
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by MJBOLT: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
ValCon888:
A fine guy who is broke has a higher chance of getting laid than an ugly guy who is broke. But money equalizes the playing field for the rich fine boy and the rich ugly boy. Fact.

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by MJBOLT: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2019
op,tell us the truth.you lost your babe to a fine guy

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Olachase(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2019
I sold my fine boy for money now I'm ugly and making my cash
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Endowed595(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2019
kollinzgee:

I dont consider that an insult bro.most fineboys dont have ballZ and purpose they believe it takes just looks FYI i never said am ugly maybe cuter than you .fineboys get the compliment realmen get the pussy.
You reek of insecurity! Probably one of those fine boys without purpose stole your girl and your here ranting your frustrations. Its funny you said you maybe be one of them, ogah, if your truly fine! You will know you are fine!
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
ubunja:
lol teens are what is needed. Fresh and nubile. Sweet and tight tongue
Pedophile.
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by kollinzgee(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Endowed595:

You reek of insecurity! Probably one of those fine boys without purpose stole your girl and your here ranting your frustrations. Its funny you said you maybe be one of them, ogah, if your truly fine! You will know you are fine!

never never,and it will never happen lotz of fineboys hunt for my babe but i never consider them a threat lolzzz they always get turned down and friendzoned women like fineboys but cannot resist the masculinity realmen exude...
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by Biglittlelois(f): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
rychard:
Funny thing is the fine boys are even smarter, more purpose driven and organized..

Nope not all, they believe their look will get them anything and take them places.
Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by ERORR404(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Nope not all, they believe their look will get them anything and take them places.
I think he forgot to add, they are all those things in their mind grin

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Fine Boys by balaclava: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
kollinzgee:
,stop pinking your lips,gyming your body and work on your purpose......

When did gymin my body equals not working on my purpose,
When did not gymin my body equals working on my purpose.

Think

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out / My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night / Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.