Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre (52552 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by akinszz: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Audition kee you dia
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by ceedees05(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
buharified009:
Why Atiku come useless like this naw, barawo, ole, jaguda. The saviour of the dirty pigs of Biafra, the champion of spare part sellers, the hero of idiotic and stupid people, see what you and your cohorts have turned our dear country too. By the way all those biased mods on nairaland, Una well done, just be banning people without sense, anybody that mention me foolishly will collect curse, den let the ipob mod ban me.
thunder fire the finger wey u take type this nonsense. make we begin dey cause each other, me I challenge u.your entire generation na Ogun deal with with
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
the reason for all these nonsense is the frightening horrendous widening gap between the rich and the poor.

now only 20 people own half of world wealth.

if people were gainfully employed and had decent purchasing power, they would think of going there.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by buharified009(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
ceedees05:
thunder fire the finger wey u take type this nonsense. make we begin dey cause each other, me I challenge u.your entire generation na Ogun deal with with
mods, lalasticlala,can you see trouble, lion dey sleep jejely, monkey go wake am. If I say his father is a crooked baboon, or him mama na Atiku olosho na, mod go say I do something.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Damfostopper(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
she is looking for bobrisky attention because bobrisky is looking for the faint faint girl to give 1million
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by editorschoolnig: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
FuckoffMOD:
Wen una no get work

Lazy pple looking for shortcuts to fame undecided

E dey pain you?
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by FuckoffMOD: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
editorschoolnig:

E dey pain you?

Ask ur elders at home
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by buharified009(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
ceedees05:
I dey wait you o, I swear na you go run last last.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Eyah Pele that's the grind my dear. Elemi lo ma last last last.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by ehije007(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Who send Her?
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Newmans: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
What is this ? Pls.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
ehya pele o
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by heendrix(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Weedhustler:
U for cucuma die, make we hear word.
Wen u apply u tell us, idiot no think of how to better ur life with beta tin...next time dia might not be a second chance.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by bilulu(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pangea:
cry cry cry

As the Election Day gets closer, one thing that is as clear as the day, is this fact!
Nigerians must get it right, now.
Any one that is still sentimental believing APC or PDP will clear the same mess they collectively put us in,
Are clearly out of touch with reality!
For your information
APC is PDP
And PDP is APC!
The future are the teeming youths!
If Sowore , Durotoye or Morghalu wins?
You are sure of 100% representation of the youths in government
All the ancient ancestors Buhari brought out of mothballs into government will be sent back home to await their rendezvous with the grim reaper.
All the youths stampeding and fainting for BB Naija will be busy and gainfully employed.
The hunger pushing people into rituals, crimes and death will be drastically reduced.

Please, I will have you know
You only reap what you sow

All the we will be alright las las is a fantasy
Many that said that last year are already dead awaiting their burial
It will only get better las las when you vote someone that will create the country that can guarantee that.
APC and PDP are creating a large scale cemetery and they are calling it nation building

A word is enough for the wise!
Please do me a favor... call your mother or aunty in the village or stop that wheelbarrow pusher on the street and ask them who are those people you mentioned up there, from his response you will appraise the level of their popularity. Bros am not happy it has to be between PDP and APC, it's just the way our political system is for now. A vote for those guys is indirectly a vote for Buhari. Mind you some of those guys were placed there as distracted, you might not understand but that's the fact
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by JustCurious: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
BBnaija2019.. What a strategic way of distracting young people from issues that matter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by captaininiobong(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
dnt be suprise people come here with thier difrent charms
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by modegai: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Abeg help ask m

ambient:
Who send you?
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by editorschoolnig: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
FuckoffMOD:

Ask ur elders at home

See ur face like Buhari
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by ClearFlair: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
MAJORBANKZ:
buhari self: look at the demerit of unemployment.
#Atiku/obi is the solution

Atiku and Obi can never be the solution to anything on this earth.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Dollabiz: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Unemployment is killing our youth
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:

Atiku and Obi can never be the solution to anything on this earth.
dear Nostradamus what's the solution
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Arems442: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lol[center][/center] grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Arems442: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lol grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by StyleAfos(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Ttipsy(f): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
my sister go n find work biko ga choor oru
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Ayobami7(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
hmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Raalsalghul: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pangea:
cry cry cry

As the Election Day gets closer, one thing that is as clear as the day, is this fact!
Nigerians must get it right, now.
Any one that is still sentimental believing APC or PDP will clear the same mess they collectively put us in,
Are clearly out of touch with reality!
For your information
APC is PDP
And PDP is APC!
The future are the teeming youths!
If Sowore , Durotoye or Morghalu wins?
You are sure of 100% representation of the youths in government
All the ancient ancestors Buhari brought out of mothballs into government will be sent back home to await their rendezvous with the grim reaper.
All the youths stampeding and fainting for BB Naija will be busy and gainfully employed.
The hunger pushing people into rituals, crimes and death will be drastically reduced.

Please, I will have you know
You only reap what you sow

All the we will be alright las las is a fantasy
Many that said that last year are already dead awaiting their burial
It will only get better las las when you vote someone that will create the country that can guarantee that.
APC and PDP are creating a large scale cemetery and they are calling it nation building

A word is enough for the wise!
I feel ya bro and I agree with you, but the percentage of us with this mindset is like 5 per cent. Nigeria won't get better so my advice for you is to start planning your exit. It's as simple as that.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Jalingo767(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrGist:
A lady who almost lost her life at a Big Brother Naija, BBNaija audition centre has taken to her social media page to narrate on the bitter experience.

The lady identified as Ujunwa, just like million of other Nigerian youths today, had decided to audition at one of the centres across the nation.

While the auditioning was going on, there was a stampede and she fell to the ground while other contestants trampled on her without remorse. She and her friend had to be rescued by the security operatives at the location

#BBNaija this people pushed me down n walked over at the audition center, I had to scream n call for security to help me. I thought I was going to die why is this country so hard!?? Me n my friend almost died Becos we went for BB Audition

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaijaauditions-lady-almost-killed-at-bbnaija-audition-centre

Just see how many they are.

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by dukpe8181: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
hi

Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by feellike: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Indeed Nigerians youths are lacadasica

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.