Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre (52555 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by sirusX(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
post=75331338:
Food for thought......

Even for a regular job, they ask for criminal record, if any

But in Government job, criminal acts are added experience to their CV
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Pangea: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I feel ya bro and I agree with you, but the percentage of us with this mindset is like 5 per cent. Nigeria won't get better so my advice for you is to start planning your exit. It's as simple as that.

I left in 2016
I wake up every morning thanking God for giving me an escape route.
I just pity all of you guys
Especially those who are yet to get sense!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Pangea: 12:03am On Feb 02, 2019
bilulu:

Please do me a favor... call your mother or aunty in the village or stop that wheelbarrow pusher on the street and ask them who are those people you mentioned up there, from his response you will appraise the level of their popularity. Bros am not happy it has to be between PDP and APC, it's just the way our political system is for now. A vote for those guys is indirectly a vote for Buhari. Mind you some of those guys were placed there as distracted, you might not understand but that's the fact

My sister, Buhari and Atiku are the same!
They are both carved from the same stock!
Have you forgotten how PDP wasted 16years of our democracy?
And you are still canvassing for them to come back?
Why not vote for Sowore
At least your conscience will be clear
If all the youths can vote for a youth, these old cargoes are in trouble
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by mechanics(m): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Who even sent her, she should accept what happened
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by Raalsalghul: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2019
Pangea:

I left in 2016
I wake up every morning thanking God for giving me an escape route.
I just pity all of you guys
Especially those who are yet to get sense!
Bros pity them not me. I've made up my mind to leave.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by mediahubng(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
The sad part of it all is that in Lagos, the BBanaija crew at the gate were collecting N1k b4 letting people in.
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by bilulu(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pangea:

My sister, Buhari and Atiku are the same!
They are both carved from the same stock!
Have you forgotten how PDP wasted 16years of our democracy?
And you are still canvassing for them to come back?
Why not vote for Sowore
At least your conscience will be clear
If all the youths can vote for a youth, these old cargoes are in trouble
like I said you are right but I still tell you that not all the youths are on the internet, some of those in the villages don't even no who he is, it's a pity our political system is designed dat way..... another thing is I'll prefer to vote another candidate outside Sowore and Fela cuz these guys are scams. Like someone said "you can't take back what you joined to spoil".
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by okwabayi(m): 4:34am On Feb 04, 2019
klever18:
vote for this men and you will not regret
E dey put money inside account?
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by maysimsimple(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Luli oreofe.... Happy birthday omo ijo mimo... Have fun

te author=seunmi4real post=75331254]Lol na by force[/quote]
Re: BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre by MoneyMattersNG: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Well!! make i no say anything yet

Single and searching for your Partner?
Are you around Lagos and Ibadan?
why not make out time to hook up with the right person by attending the Spinsters & Bachelors Easter Fiesta.
Ticket available @www.events.moneymatters.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) / Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.