Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment (61837 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together / Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by LadyHeaven(f): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
computergeek:
Gather here if you didn't know Flavour's real name is Favour... And the guy was using it repetitively.

Flavour just wasted all the potential in Sandra and Anna. They are still doing well, but they could have been better. The world was at Anna's feet. She was doing so well with her modelling.

Which one is, "she understands her role which is the divine guide to grow in his purpose and passion"?

How shameful. Anna has become nothing more than an entity second to music in Flavour's life.

I read that and laughed my as.f, as guardian angel wey she be? We have seen flavor that is the only musician to love his passion full time

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by LadyHeaven(f): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Omudia11:
That Anna girl is a very big fool who just killed her career. She could've built a good brand but now she lost it all.

Like seriously, that girl was going places now she is reduced to acting Superstory and bit role sitcoms, she wasn't smart enough to take a cue from Adaeze Yobo and Sandra Nnadi tongue

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
punisha:
sad

Things like this make SMH...two fine women , raised properly now reduced to thrash by one confused man's dickk ... if I'm not mistaken Anna is pregnant again (she looked so days back when I saw her)

Soon a third person will enter the picture. With the way kids of nowadays are looking exceptionally beautiful, flavour will surely be guided by his dickk and we'd see what d Marvin abi Marvin girl will come and tell us.

Ndi ara.

Which dick? It's the fame n money.
Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Successdude(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Richdad50:
A woman's pride is the feeling of owning her man but a man shared brings sadness to heart. You cannot have the joy of companionship as a babymama irrespective of what you possess because he who cannot commit to you cannot guarantee you happiness.
A child brings laughter but the headache from an untied man is worrisome. Be patient with/for the love of your life. For a child born into love is better than a child raised without a daily father.

#Richdad
would like to know you

1 Like

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Omudia11: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
I agree with you 100%. Honestly sometimes you make a lot of sense, other times I just wanna give you a hot slap angry grin
franchasng:
Ladies should wise up and learn from numerous experiences; stop being carried away by men's success, focus on your lane and be a friendly lady, the right man will come at the set time.

Like you said, no wisdom or intelligence or smartness or beauty or sex from a woman can keep a man who doesn't want to stay.

As a lady, pray to meet a man at the right time when he had made up his mind to settle.

Stop running after successful guys, this is the greatest undoing of ladies of our time; too money, fame and success mongering undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by dukpe8181: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
hi

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Jalingo767(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Flavour has finally revealed why he dumped Sandra Okagbue for Anna Banner, following his reaction to a fan's comment in a new video he shared on Instagram. 

A fan @gracedmavin who reacted to Flavour's video in which he taught one of his daughter's how to play the piano, wrote; 

Love a woman but never fall in love with a woman.never.fall in love with ur purpose and passion and stay there.any woman who wants more than the love u can give her,CUT HER OFF.learn from the last Adam (Jesus) and not the first Adam (akpamu)

However another follower @stew_goddes who reacted to the comment above, wrote in screenshots below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/01/flavour-reveals-why-he-dumped-sandra-okagbue-for-anna-banner-in-fans-comment/

Na on top Flavour matter these people 1 kill theirselves

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Flavour is one of the biggest fool of the century
He will never in life see any girl that will ever love him like sandra, that lady stood by him when he was still strugling to become African dance hall.
A lady who has given you enough space,respect your relationship and brand enough to keep your dealing private all these years, a lady who has never in any way made any social media post to tarnish or reduce your brand or personality even after he went to impregnate Anna
To me one Sandra over a billion Anna
Shey nah this Anna that made a post reminding ladies that there is always a man with bigger dick and money incase someone feels too important sort off
Let's see how it ends
Sandra i know is a woman who is rare to find

7 Likes

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by sexygullet(f): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nice 1,bitter bt d real truth.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Kagawa10: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
He will never in life see any girl that will ever love him like sandra, that lady stood by him when he was still strugling to become African dance hall.
A lady who has given you enough space,respect your relationship and brand enough to keep your dealing private all these years, a lady who has never in any way made any social media post to tarnish or reduce your brand or personality even after he went to impregnate Anna
Shey nah this Anna that made a post reminding ladies that there is always a man with bigger dick and money incase someone feels too important sort off
Let's see how it ends
Lol. Forget the space nonsense. Flavour loves Anna more. He's already whipped by her eventhough he taught he could pretend and have two of them at the same time but once Anna cut his bullshit, he had no choice than to come running like a dog to her.

Na Sandra I pity the most. Why have a second child for a man you aint married to, especially a man who had already played an away goal somewhere else?

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Dhenz: 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Cut off a woman who wants more than the love you 're giving her....this can only be true when you 've given your best n truely love her n she wants more not when you can do better n she complains.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by swiperthefox: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
I thought Sandra Okagbue just gave birth to a son for Flavour last 2 month in U.S.
I don't understand what's going on? Did she give birth for another guy or for flavour?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. Forget the space nonsense. Flavour loves Anna more. He's already whipped by her eventhough he taught he could pretend and have two of them at the same time but once Anna cut his bullshit, he had no choice than to come running like a dog to her.

Na Sandra I pity the most. Why have a second child for a man you aint married to, especially a man who had already played an away goal somewhere else?
not exactly Anna was more over him than Sandra
Flavour simply doesn't understand loyalty which i don't blame him he had options readily available
That Sandra deserves more if only she knew things will turn out like this
If you don't know flavour engaged sandra in a secret traditional marriage before she become pregnant for him again which she hide just to keep him happy
Bro a lot when on but that Sandra eeeh nah real virtuous woman God go bless am

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Kagawa10: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
not exactly Anna was more over him than Sandra
Flavour simply doesn't understand loyalty which i don't blame him his had options readily available
That Sandra deserves more if only she knew things will turn out like that
If you don't know flavour engaged sandra in a secret traditional marriage before she become pregnant for him again which she hide just to keep hI'm happy
Bro a lot when on but that Sandra eeeh nah real virtuous woman God go bless am
You don't understand. When a man loves a woman, he flaunt her around. You may think Ana was more over him but the fact is Flavour savours the attention Ana was giving him because he loves her. The moment Anna stopped such, Flavour had to go beg her.

That was why I said people should forget the space nonsense Flavour is using as a cover because Sandra gave him more space than Anna. He should just say he loves Anna.

And I don't think they had traditional marriage. I think it was just pics displayed by Sandra. It could have be introduction or just normal pics. Sandra was just too foolish to have had a second child for him.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:

You don't understand. When a man loves a woman, he flaunt her around. You may think Ana was more over him but the fact is Flavour savours the attention Ana was giving him because he loves her. The moment Anna stopped such, Flavour had to go beg her.

That was why I said people should forget the space nonsense Flavour is using as a cover because Sandra gave him more space than Anna.

And I don't think they had traditional marriage. I think it was just pics displayed by Sandra. It could have be introduction or just normal pics. Sandra was just too foolish to have had a second child for him.
it was a marriage brother
I am telling you with first class info
Sandra was matured minded and giving a spouse such space comes with trust and love, she never wanted to be a distraction, I get your point dou but the end will always justify the means
And Sandra never posted any marriage pix correct me with proves if you have any, that woman sabi what love is all about
Obsession isn't love

1 Like

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Kagawa10: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
it was a marriage brother
I am telling you with first class info
Sandra was matured minded and giving a spouse such space comes with trust and love, she never wanted to be a distraction, I get your point dou but the end will always justify the means
And Sandra never posted any marriage pix correct me with proves if you have any, that woman sabi what love is all about
Obsession isn't love

It was rumoured that Sandra posted a pic but deleted it mins later. Don't know how true it's.

Whichever way, she should take heart.
Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Mirriamvic(f): 1:48am On Feb 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]i can still find someone 's name there in his post
Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by Witnes: 3:20am On Feb 02, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
His choice. The lady failed the text favour set for both of them, it's obvious she lacks wisdom to keep a man.
A beg leave that matter, d guy just get longer throat 4 women, assume he marry am proper proper he go dey yahn like that, no marriage wey no get its flaws na how u handle make u a good husband or wife...and d way flavour c these fine girls cheap make him dey beat chest dey form lover boy.
Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by shizzle1: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Like seriously, that girl was going places now she is reduced to acting Superstory and bit role sitcoms, she wasn't smart enough to take a cue from Adaeze Yobo and Sandra Nnadi tongue
I juss dey look u
Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by luminouz(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Omudia11:
That Anna girl is a very big fool who just killed her career. She could've built a good brand but now she lost it all.
U sound so Pained!!!
Are u OK
Need some water or something

1 Like

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by LadyHeaven(f): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2019
shizzle1:
I juss dey look u

shocked lookmon grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by LadyHeaven(f): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2019
swiperthefox:
I thought Sandra Okagbue just gave birth to a son for Flavour last 2 month in U.S.
I don't understand what's going on? Did she give birth for another guy or for flavour?

Flavor, and they' say Anna is currently pregnant, both ladies just allowed flavor play with their dignity

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by luminouz(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Let's see how it ends
Nawa oooo...
See as u dey yakk...
U wan cry? wink
Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by luminouz(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Is it ur super story or sitcom??
If flavour come meet u,u go agree and get twins for him sef!!!
Hypocrite!!! undecided
Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by LadyHeaven(f): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2019
luminouz:

Is it ur super story or sitcom??
If flavour come meet u,u go agree and get twins for him sef!!!
Pretty girl !!! undecided

tongue

1 Like

Re: Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment by luminouz(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2019
LadyHeaven:

tongue
Who said u fine?? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Visits British International School In Lagos / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz In Military Outfits, Fans React (photos) / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.