Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

An Experienced Diesel/trucks Mechanic Wishes To Get A Job Overseas. Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Experienced Diesel/trucks Mechanic Wishes To Get A Job Overseas. Help (512 Views)

UK Bans Overseas Health Workers From Bringing Dependants / What's The Chance Of Getting A Hotel Job Overseas? / How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Experienced Diesel/trucks Mechanic Wishes To Get A Job Overseas. Help by nickxtra(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
My brother is a very good mechanic of over 10 years working experience. He is very good at repairs/services of heavy diesel/fuel equipments or trucks as well as big power generating plants. If I say good, I mean it.

He is a holder SSCE certificate and has Trade Test 1, 2 and Trade Test 3.

And he wants to travel out to a country that can offer him a working visa for his trade, where he will earn good money for his expertise.

Which country can offer him this opportunity?
Re: An Experienced Diesel/trucks Mechanic Wishes To Get A Job Overseas. Help by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: An Experienced Diesel/trucks Mechanic Wishes To Get A Job Overseas. Help by ceejayluv(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
nickxtra:
My brother is a very good mechanic of over 10 years working experience. He is very good at repairs/services of heavy diesel/fuel equipments or trucks as well as big power generating plants. If I say good, I mean it.

He is a holder SSCE certificate and has Trade Test 1, 2 and Trade Test 3.

And he wants to travel out to a country that can offer him a working visa for his trade, where he will earn good money for his expertise.

Which country can offer him this opportunity?

Qatar, UAE, Australia
Re: An Experienced Diesel/trucks Mechanic Wishes To Get A Job Overseas. Help by nickxtra(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
ceejayluv:

Qatar, UAE, Australia
Okay. Thanks, but how does he start the process to get the Visa to either UAE or Australia? Must he have to secure a job first or ...?
Re: An Experienced Diesel/trucks Mechanic Wishes To Get A Job Overseas. Help by ceejayluv(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
nickxtra:
Okay. Thanks, but how does he start the process to get the Visa to either UAE or Australia? Must he have to secure a job first or ...?
As for Australia, you can follow the links dropped by the first guy commented.

As for Arab countries, there are certain sites one can look for vacancies like bayt.com ..
Re: An Experienced Diesel/trucks Mechanic Wishes To Get A Job Overseas. Help by nickxtra(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
ceejayluv:

As for Australia, you can follow the links dropped by the first guy commented.

As for Arab countries, there are certain sites one can look for vacancies like bayt.com ..
okay. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Company That Developed A Bicycle-sharing App / Top 10 Largest Airport In Africa / 2020 / BREAKING: Nigeria Plans To Resume Domestic Flight Operations From June 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.