Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Can I Settle This Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Settle This Urgently (576 Views)

I Need This Urgently / As A Worker Never Ever Settle For This!!! / How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Settle This Urgently by waze63(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Goodevening guys
I have a very pressing issue now that has been bothering me, there's this delivery job I was doing in the east before I came over to Lagos last month, the company is based here in lagos but they do send items for me to deliver to different customers across eastern Nigeria who ordered their products online... Though the job isn't very rewarding, I did it all through 2018 just to survive brokenness and hardship and I never heard any issues with them regarding financial misconduct
The problem here now is that while I came to Lagos, they called me this January to help recommend someone for them in Aba that can be delivering the items, someone I trust.. Meanwhile I have a brother (the same parents) that has been unemployed too so I recommended him believing I could trust him and those products were delivered to him, he was paid for the deliveries and he made the deliveries and was supposed to remit to the company's account.... I couldn't believe that my so called brother that I was trying to help made those delivery and embezzled the money, there by putting me into problems with the company.. He has switched his phone off and I am under serious police threat here in lagos and yet to get a job so I can survive in this city
I'm distressed right now, I don't know how to raise 70,000 so I can pay the company back as they are seriously after me here
Please nairalanders... Can anyone atleast help me with any link to any reasonable job here in lagos so I can engage myself in it and be able to pay this money substantially, I'm a graduate of civil engineering but any reasonable job will do
Please I reside around ogba. And my email fortunemazzy@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Settle This Urgently by OMOTOWO(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is the company in yaba
Re: How Can I Settle This Urgently by waze63(m): 7:08am On Feb 02, 2019
No... The company is Gex Delivery, thanks for ur concern

(1) (Reply)

February Job Update / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Job Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.