Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State (28268 Views)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by cardoctor(m): 4:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Born2Breed(f): 5:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Richdad50:
The last thing Buhari has is a perception of integrity which I believe remains a farce. But integrity alone does not make a legendary president, wisdom and vision does. Solomon never had absolute integrity but his wisdom to govern was unmatched.
Can you in all honesty board a plane if the pilot is not qualified but has integrity? Never! So why follow a man to nowhere because he has integrity. Why sail with a sailor who has no compass. Why?
A man I respect once said that if you meet a stranger stranded on the road looking for a ride, you stop and ask him where he is going to, only to say he doesn't know. Leave him and continue your ride. Two blind men cannot walk to safety. They must seek another who sees. Vision, a picture of the future, is key, and he who leads men to their future must first see ahead for them.
I wish we all ride together to the height of success but, those who support a journey to nowhere makes it dificult. Those who support Buhari I find I may never give a lift.

#Richdad

Unku, are you Solomon?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Jenycool(f): 5:50am On Feb 02, 2019
I was there live
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Richdad50:
The last thing Buhari has is a perception of integrity which I believe remains a farce. But integrity alone does not make a legendary president, wisdom and vision does. Solomon never had absolute integrity but his wisdom to govern was unmatched.
Can you in all honesty board a plane if the pilot is not qualified but has integrity? Never! So why follow a man to nowhere because he has integrity. Why sail with a sailor who has no compass. Why?
A man I respect once said that if you meet a stranger stranded on the road looking for a ride, you stop and ask him where he is going to, only to say he doesn't know. Leave him and continue your ride. Two blind men cannot walk to safety. They must seek another who sees. Vision, a picture of the future, is key, and he who leads men to their future must first see ahead for them.
I wish we all ride together to the height of success but, those who support a journey to nowhere makes it dificult. Those who support Buhari I find I may never give a lift.

#Richdad

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by towyeenbell2: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

Let's get to the battle arena and we'll show you honor,glory ,and blessings is of this pilot PMB and VPYO.

We don't have to talk much about this ...no not with your low IQs.
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Acidosis(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2019
ogbonti:

You honestly think 100%of Yorubas are happy with Tinubu abi? If you think so, then I have a bridge to sell you, wait and see, February 16 no far again.... what happened in 1993 when Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano State is about to happen, Atiku may lose every state in the south west but on a slim and negligible ratio and he will rack up so much votes to help his overall vote count from Western states, that TINUBU's pampers won't be able to hold back his pee, just wait and see!

Buhari cannot win Lagos state.
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by jameskey(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari will still win,all this PDP noise will amount to an exercise in futility come February 16.The lion buhari will show PDP and ATIKU why he is called the hurricane.
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by senatordave1(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2019
frenzydilz:
lol...confusion full your head bro. No wonder you support Buhari. You still gave Atiku more votes than your man.
Am being realistic and objective.buhari cant win there.atiku wins but in the larger scheme,its a loss.in 2015,it was 350,000 for gej to 18k for buhari.
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by senatordave1(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2019
frenzydilz:
lol...confusion full your head bro. No wonder you support Buhari. You still gave Atiku more votes than your man.
Am being realistic and objective.buhari cant win there.atiku wins but in the larger scheme,its a loss.in 2015,it was 350,000 for gej to 18k for buhari
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2019
las las i really like this saraki... na guy man on his own

see men wey look solid na...

no be lifeless ppl around
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Predator188: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
jameskey:
come February 16.The lion buhari will show PDP and ATIKU how to rig elections
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by Ohaozara: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Daniel058:
Ebonyians are Obidiently Atikulated!!

Let me kukuma speak Abakaliki dialect [IZi] so that some people who say we aren't igbo won't sleep for the next 2-3 days. grin

DAVE UMAHI BỤ AYỌN GETi Ọ , ANWAKWANWA K'IYA KPEM!!... grin
No be lie. he's iron gate indeed! Anwakwala anwa kuo ya kpam

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by CDMagazine(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by ogbonti: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Acidosis:

Buhari cannot win Lagos state.

Yeye man, you surely have a comprehension problem. Nigerian presidential elections is plurality votes, that Is, whoever wins the most votes becomes president... I said Atiku may lose all western States (and Lagos is on the west, abi?) BUT if the total vote cast is 1,000,000 and Buhari has 550 000 and Atiku has 450,000, that is almost a split vote a d it will help Atiku more be side in the eastern states and south south states, Buhari will not 200,000 put of 1,000,000 cast. ... u and I know that ... so stop arguing blindly
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by dokyOloye: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
senatordave1:

The losing team.ebonyi results
Atiku 200,000
Buhari 50,000
Was 300k vs 19k for Buhari last time.
Now,its gonna be worse for the illiterate cow herder.
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by NoisyNaybour001(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
I'm a fan of the guy too
lol, am telling u bro, he always nails it
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by senatordave1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
dokyOloye:

Was 300k vs 19k for Buhari last time.
Now,its gonna be worse for the illiterate cow herder.
Your funny and hateful.how can they vote more for atiku than gej a sitting president?
Re: Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State by dokyOloye: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Your funny and hateful.how can they vote more for atiku than gej a sitting president?
Igbo ppl hate retrogression which Buhari represents grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL / Dot Nation Shirt: We Did Not Arrest Senator Abaribe - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.