Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

What The People Of Middlebelt Of Nigeria Think About The Yorubas.(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The People Of Middlebelt Of Nigeria Think About The Yorubas.(photos) (2485 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly / How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The People Of Middlebelt Of Nigeria Think About The Yorubas.(photos) by Gabriel004: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
GuyWise101:
No matter how harsh or how funny the reactions might be, the truth is that yorubas don't really worth anything in real life
Let say the truth, here, what are you, your father, family members and your tribe worth in life, just an honest question. No insult intended.
Re: What The People Of Middlebelt Of Nigeria Think About The Yorubas.(photos) by Gabriel004: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
UgwuAghachi:
Yoruba are neither loved or respected in the middle belt as when compared to Igbo. Go to Kogi, the most popular place and the biggest and busiest point in Lokoja called Nataco is named after the business of an Igbo man. Go to Makurdi, Nobis and Togos which are major places are owned by Igbo. I haven't been to Jos or Minna but I bet they are the same
No one cares about that. Wetin their love and respect won do for yorubas, those they love and respect, how has that improved their lives. Who cares about evil people love and resprct. Like one girl always say, do not love me, ko kan aye.
Re: What The People Of Middlebelt Of Nigeria Think About The Yorubas.(photos) by kalufelix(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Backstabbing and betrayal under the guise of being respectful.

They speak with both sides of the mouth and never proclaim a firm stand.

Example obasanjo indirectly campaigning for PDP after he shamelessly tore his PDP membership card on national Tv four years ago.

A platform under which he was president for 8years. Just because he had good suspiction that PDP and Jonathan might lose at the elections but wanted to remain relevant and influential.

Same gimmicks he is trying to play today from the opposite side.

The Yoruba attitude is no longer news to any Nigerian. Even my Ghana and Cameroun friends are equally aware that
"it is better to announce your secret on radio than tell it to a Yoruba somebody"

Yoruba!

I hail thee..
Re: What The People Of Middlebelt Of Nigeria Think About The Yorubas.(photos) by Gabriel004: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
kalufelix:
Backstabbing and betrayal under the guise of being respectful.

They speak with both sides of the mouth and never proclaim a firm stand.

Example obasanjo indirectly campaigning for PDP after he shamelessly tore his PDP membership card on national Tv four years ago.

A platform under which he was president for 8years. Just because he had good suspiction that PDP and Jonathan might lose at the elections but wanted to remain relevant and influential.

Same gimmicks he is trying to play today from the opposite side.

The Yoruba attitude is no longer news to any Nigerian. Even my Ghana and Cameroun friends are equally aware that
"it is better to announce your secret on radio than tell it to a Yoruba somebody"

Yoruba!

I hail thee..
Congratulation, what about your Asian and European friends? Are they not aware too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Leads #EndSARS Protest In Ghana (video) / Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB / BREAKING: Lagos State Increases Alpha Beta's Monthly Payments To Fund Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.