Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB (2492 Views)

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by loveth360(f): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Chai! I feel bad about what's happening.

So many killing and accusation.

The truth is na today I see reasons to support ipob,since past two months so many lies just to bring down ipob but they remains unshakable.

In street of East, people now love them more.

Why should I hate who the people love is what I asked myself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by theTranscriber: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2021
When your eye go clear......Phyno fino

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by loveth360(f): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
When your eye go clear......Phyno fino
I will start singing one Nigeria right?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by theTranscriber: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2021
loveth360:
I will start singing one Nigeria right?

Dem no dey telli pesin...Timaya

11 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by loveth360(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2021
theTranscriber:

Dem no dey telli pesin...Timaya
One Nigeria is not by force....chika okpara

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by DOTian: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2021
loveth360:

The truth is na today I see reasons to support ipob,since past two months so many lies just to bring down ipob but they remains unshakable.

This is why I love you..

9 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by dallasi: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Kwantiyu,,.,.

“ For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind. The standing grain has no heads; it shall yield no flour; if it were to yield, strangers would devour it.” Hosea 8:7

3 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by mightyhaze: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Symptoms of a failed and putrefying nation.. There are some people not feeling the heat yet and are therefore mocking others. Well,my prayer as a true Christian that I am is that you don't feel the heat. If the country wasn't hell on Earth, all these vicious cycles would never have started.. If there wasn't so much marginalisation,injustice,looting of Commonwealth etc there wouldn't have been all these calls here and there for balkanisation. So instead of a studied and conscious effort at finding lasting solutions and addressing the litany of ills bedevilling the country,let us keep applauding good for nothing figures at the helms,let's keep hailing them whenever wicked acts of marginalisation and wickedness is perpetuated all in the name of 'doing the igbos'.. that's the reason why they were brought in anyways.. 'To come deal with igbos'.. even though every body from all regions are stewing in the broth.. but so long as the Igbos are feeling something..,it is all good and well..

Make God show him mercy for una cool

1 Like

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by richmond500: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2021
chai.

These people are brainwashed to a point that even if they catch Ipob redhanded slitting throat, yeye ipob will still come to NL and say the DSS framed it

10 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by johnmartus(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy yes support them very well the burning must continue cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Biafrannuke: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2021
BMC miscreants
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by ayzTIGER: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Hating Ipob and embracing radical islamic terrorists is a task for every Igboman. The people that went all the way to US to pay protesters imagine the kind of news they will dish out at the comfort of the zoo news media. The people on ground know the reality you can't tell them its white while they are seeing black.

3 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by loveth360(f): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Hating Ipob and embracing radical islamic terrorists is a task for every Igboman. The people that went all the way to US to pay protesters imagine the kind of news they will dish out at the comfort of the zoo news media. The people on ground know the reality you can't tell them its white while they are seeing black.
Igbos are wise na.

Na today their propaganda start.they killed tens of igbo youths protesting claiming that Ipob attacked them
with stones.

What evil Nigeria can't do.

7 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Freddykrueger: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2021
All that foolishness wey una dey do in d name of esn/ipob nonsense better remain in d east. Keep on killing fellow igbos until nobody remain again but no carry that madness enter south. We no go knw d difference between ipob and criminals wen the madness start.

1 Like

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Sirjamo: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Don't stop
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by DOTian: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Freddykrueger:
All that foolishness wey una dey do in d name of esn/ipob nonsense better remain in d east. Keep on killing fellow igbos until nobody remain again but no carry that madness enter south. We no go knw d difference between ipob and criminals wen the madness start.

Why are you more worried than the people of the SE. Keep quiet and stay in your beutiful neighborhood. Very soon wee will know who lives in a more peaceful environment.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Sirjamo:
Don't stop
Yes we won't stop until Nigeria break-up, and the Fulani's start ruling themselves with thier preferred Sharia rules...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
One Nigeria is not by force....chika okpara
grin grin grin
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Freddykrueger: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
DOTian:

Why are you more worried than the people of the SE. Keep quiet and stay in your beutiful neighborhood. Very soon wee will know who lives in a more peaceful environment.?
[/s]
Shatap. Useless esn/ipob terrorist sympathiser. Better tell your idols in arms to keep their stupidity in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2021
ayzTIGER:
You just nailed it correctly bro.

But one nigeria singers like; commentor, udele1, myhusband, paramakina202, helinues, ablejesus26 aka disablesatan and Afamed wants us to swallow their lies and propaganda without proper investigation.

No wonder MNK said he will destroy nigeria with truth because he knows very well that nigeria cannot do without lies and deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by baralatie(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Freddykrueger:
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by blackjah(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Who you be?
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by baralatie(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:

But one nigeria singers like; commentor, udele1, myhusband, paramakina202, helinues, ablejesus26 aka disablesatan and Afamed wants us to swallow their lies and propaganda with proper investigation.

No wonder MNK said he will destroy nigeria with truth because he knows very well that nigeria cannot do without lies and deceit.
Don't you worry!
We must deport you and your likes to the south east
So that you can feel the heat!

You can't be enjoying outside southeast and be spreading fire in the south east

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Tingotoe: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:

We hear you. Now go to the bush and pick up a gun and shoot a polieman

2 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Freddykrueger:
always typing gibberish even when nobody ask you question.

Lol we ss crew grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by paramakina202: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:

But one nigeria singers like; commentor, udele1, myhusband, paramakina202, helinues, ablejesus26 aka disablesatan and Afamed wants us to swallow their lies and propaganda with proper investigation.

Yes Nnamdi Kanu is destroying Ignoland not Nigeria.Does his agitation in anyway affect other parts of Nigeria?
Continue with your kill and deny pattern.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2021
paramakina202:

Yes Nnamdi Kanu is destroying Ignoland not Nigeria.Does his agitation in anyway affect other parts of Nigeria?
Continue with your kill and deny pattern.
The last time I asked you a proof that shows that it is truly IPOB that is doing all these killings the answer I got from you is, "they said it's IPOB" o boy na that day I threw you enter trash can your dumbness no dey here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by paramakina202: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The last time I asked you a proof that shows that it is truly IPOB that is doing all these killings the answer I got from you is, "they said it's IPOB" o boy na that day I threw you enter trash can your dumbness no dey here.

Show me proof that Fulani herdsmen and BOKOHARAM are actually killing people then I will show you proof of ipob terrorist atrocities in Igboland. Mind you the 3 groups are in same category.

3 Likes

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Myhusband(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:

But one nigeria singers like; commentor, udele1, myhusband, paramakina202, helinues, ablejesus26 aka disablesatan and Afamed wants us to swallow their lies and propaganda without proper investigation.

I hate one Nigeria than you monkey in East but I don't need to prove that by killing my kinsmen as you fools do over there

mistake of existence set of ediots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Freddykrueger: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
Notasyouthink:
always typing gibberish even when nobody ask you question.

Lol we ss crew grin grin grin
[/s]
Who be this mumu wey dey quote my gibberish? Can't you see how stupid you are? I typed gibberish yet you foolishly quoted the gibberish. Silly online ipob sympathiser.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sw Apc Prayers For A Pdp Se Or Ss Presidential Candidate Fails / Updated: Watch Moment Police Invade Church, Arrest Uche Nwosu / 3rd Term Defeat: A Triumph For Nigeria's Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.