Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (57511 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Kylekent59: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sirjamo:
When PDP/Ipobians are criticizing you, you must be doing the right thing

Having read the comment above, I can deduct that the yorubas are the problem in this country.

They are known for hatred, despise, betrayel, renegade and evil minded.

Minus yorubas, hausas and igbos can relate. Nigeria was very peaceful until the yorubas brought hatred.

I am an Hausa man from the northern part of Nigeria and all I can say is that, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY."

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by profeazy: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kylekent59:

Having read the comment above, I can deduct that the yorubas are the problem in this country.

Minus yorubas, hausas and igbos can relate. Nigeria was very peaceful until the yorubas brought hatred.

I am an Hausa man from the northern part of Nigeria and all I can say is that, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY."

Brother, Yoruba are not the problem of this country. It is people that choose backwardness over progress that are the problem. You find them inevery tribe, selling their birthright for a mesh of porridge!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Sirjamo: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kylekent59:

Emeka, why are you dissociating yourself from your tribe?

3 Likes

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by tb1995: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
okay
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Lomprico2: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Parada:
Nigerians react or Igbos wailing as usual.

Which igbos? Bigot!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by eyeview: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
And there goes an aspiring career.

Apc is evil. Any person that does any job for them should know that it's his or her end. Fact

The woman was so biased that she left buhari to ask Atiku about the killing of shittes. She even used a trick question to pitch Atiku against the military using the amnesty international report

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Creativebae(f): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
See how she boldly dragged herself out for bashing. .mtcheew

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Lomprico2: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
kayzat:

What exactly is your point

Bítch is an apc mole.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by bendike: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sirjamo:
When PDP/Ipobians are criticizing you, you must be doing the right thing
Otondo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kadaria's destroyed her multi-decade career and reputation in that 2 hour interview. I hope El rufai will compensate her for that hit job achievement.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by OMOB3: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Madam maintain your champion jejely, social media people no get joy ooo...them go rub you for mud sharply.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by tesppidd: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Why are wailers still angry?

They have a knack for losing elections and coming to vent anger on social media.
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Cyoung4real(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
More reactions....fulish woman.

2 Likes

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by ToyinDipo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
So true!
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
It would be very interesting to see what IPOB will do after the election loss in February.

Will shame allow them to go back to their Biafra agitation or not?
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by AudiA4: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
For those morons and brainless souls who feels they can just open their mouth and critic anything because of their baised tribal,ethnic and religious sentiments, this is the right answer for u from KADARIA AHMED
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by martineverest(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
when she was telling osinbajo to keep quiet and not to interfere when buhari was speaking,wailers didn't call her a bias anchor

1 Like

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by jrusky(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
You see them like brother like sister. They both talk anyhow I'm not surprise though.......
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by kalohkaloh: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is this woman married? Going by her above twitter post, I can imagine what her husband must be going through! Rude, unprofessional and arrogant! She needs some tutorials from Amanpour of CNN or Sam Omatseye of TVC, Lagos! Madam, you still have a long way to go, judging by your outburst and uncouth attitude!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by noble2faith(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Firefire:
Similar to the gutter behaviour of APC children of hates and anger.

Na where u get this organizational chat? grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by herich(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
The retard APC slut is battling with depression and hasn't still get over the pains she got from the PDP intellectual team.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by afroxyz: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pekele007:

Same way Gandollar was doing the right thing by stuffing dollars into his babariga I guess.

Do you ever think before you type? How old are you again self

Have you seen anyone supporting Buhari without sounding foolish

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by dipopooo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
brudiga:
Useless almajiri Female muslim Terrorist posing as an anchor. U better go and blow yourself up. Thats what your kind does. Omo-ale eranko jati jati ekeji aja.

Ó ká bòòdá lára

1 Like

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Melvin0: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Cyoung4real:
More reactions....fulish woman.
How u tek enjoy dis kind font my broda?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Firefire:
Similar to the gutter behaviour of APC children of hates and anger.
you and your pig region would regret your actions come febuhari

1 Like

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by oldschoollapel(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Spot on Kadaria ! it's an honor to be despised by fools . And the said fools know themselves period.
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Butoneday2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
ashacot:
E GO REALY PAIN WAILERS AND IPOB
Why always displaying ur foolishness in public this boy?. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by ada9ja(f): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
daroz:
The girl/lady is a fool

There are two type of people in the world

The fools

The wise

She is referring to the fools n if u dey vex it means one thing

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.