Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (57508 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Parada:
Nigerians react or Igbos wailing as usual.
Am sure King Kolawole Gbadamosi is a wailer too I suppose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Last355(m): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Poor man's Kemi Olunloyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by HimName: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Atiku's slaves won't allow the lady be.

Her only undoing is exposing their Satanic agent for the world to see.
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Nwogeh: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by CaptainGOOD: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Last355:
Poor man's Kemi Olunloyo

grin grin grin grin
I have been following this topic page by page reading comments..
Until I come to this one that cracked me up

1 Like

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by AngelAhnie(f): 12:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Pekele007:

Same way Gandollar was doing the right thing by stuffing dollars into his babariga I guess.

Do you ever think before you type? How old are you again self
Don't be surprised if he's 15 years old. Some of the are that young.
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:
Similar to the gutter behaviour of APC children of hates and anger.

Likewise; the sketch was obviously drawn by a bastard from idiotic parents.
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by whiteeyes: 12:41am On Feb 02, 2019
If this woman read comments for naira land eh, she go jus commit Sui.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Really wish and dream of fucking this kadaria of a girl.
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2019
daroz:
The girl/lady is a fool
And you are foolish.....
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2019
But she's correct.

Most young Nigerians on social media platforms are pitiably naive and irredeemably stupid.
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by chiedozie198100: 1:05am On Feb 02, 2019
Kylekent59:

Having read the comment above, I can deduct that the yorubas are the problem in this country.

They are known for hatred, despise, betrayel, renegade and evil minded.

Minus yorubas, hausas and igbos can relate. Nigeria was very peaceful until the yorubas brought hatred.

I am an Hausa man from the northern part of Nigeria and all I can say is that, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY."

any Hausa from the eastern part?
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by 1solution: 1:22am On Feb 02, 2019
is a pity and a shame. destroying your career for ApC

3 Likes

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by dochenaj: 1:23am On Feb 02, 2019
eyeview:
And there goes an aspiring career.

Apc is evil. Any person that does any job for them should know that it's his or her end. Fact

The woman was so biased that she left buhari to ask Atiku about the killing of shittes. She even used a trick question to pitch Atiku against the military using the amnesty international report
I remember that question on the Amnesty International report on military abuse of power and genocidal killings. And after Atiku answered her, I finally agreed that Atiku was really intelligent, maybe not as intelligent as my most respected Nigerian president (Umaru Musa Yaradua), but smart enough to get my vote.

2 Likes

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Babaken(m): 2:16am On Feb 02, 2019
She is a product of one night stand I don't blame her in any way.
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by sweetgala(m): 2:45am On Feb 02, 2019
daroz:
The girl/lady is a fool

You are a fool, she did excellently in grilling Atiku and Obi who are slippery con artist with sweet lies.

Atiku/Obi are the ones trying to take the crown and they have to do a lot more than the incumbent.

Buhari was terrible in the debate but not any worse than he had ever been
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by LZAA: 2:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Kagawa10:
True. Only dunces are wailing over her flawless performance. PDP and victim card play, very synonymous!

1 Like

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by otipoju(m): 3:21am On Feb 02, 2019
daroz:
The girl/lady is a fool

That woman is 50+ years old
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 02, 2019
But wait oh, why is every comment against PDP attracting just 3 to 9 likes, while each in favour of PDP having 300 upward or minimum of 30 likes?
Has APC members finally left nairaland to rent a page on Linda Ikeji blog?
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by drake2(m): 4:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Very early Good morning Fellas!

As a Man, I was made proud by Atiku and Obi for no Political reasons though.

The Lady interviewer was difficultly foolish.

Christian Amampour wanna be. I detest her!. Absolute nonsense!
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by caprini1: 4:47am On Feb 02, 2019
ololadeolajide:
Really wish and dream of fucking this kadaria of a girl.
She's 52 forget make up.
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by IbrahimDamola: 5:14am On Feb 02, 2019
eyeview:

He's from a poor home. They usually believe another tribe somewhere is the reason for their family's poverty

Sirjamo alias jamiurudeen, na true? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by haryothosyn93(m): 5:25am On Feb 02, 2019
She was doing her job and I am pleased to listened to her on the National TV

Haters kill yourself by yourself for yourself
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by ogawisdom(m): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Arrogance is written all over her
Kadaria is a stupid idiot
Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by stuffs4me(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2019
Worthless hypocrite two-faced APC apologist

1 Like

Re: It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React by MrFly(m): 6:29am On Feb 02, 2019
See finishing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.