Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please Kindly Help ... Depression Is Real - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Kindly Help ... Depression Is Real (432 Views)

Help.. Depression Is Real / Ayeni Adekunle Battles Depression, Leaves ID Africa / See How To Earn 30,000 Naira Daily Using Your Mobile Phone. This Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Help ... Depression Is Real by Luvebird: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
I'm a 2:1 graduate of Cross River University of Technology calabar, studied Guidance and Counselling, I'm seriously in search of a job, please kindly help or support by sharing ,

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Help ... Depression Is Real by Regiinald: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2019
You would go for customer service jobs, just search for it on google and also bank jobs, what you studied doesnt matter because I know someone who studied architecture and is now working in the bank.
Start looking for customer service reprensentative, banking and public relations postions, start building your cv with the little experience and develop skills necessary to excel in a business environment.
You can apply for internship programs in compaines and also graduate trainee programs. That will give you a headstart.
luvebird

2 Likes

Re: Please Kindly Help ... Depression Is Real by Luvebird: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Regiinald:
You would go for customer service jobs, just search for it on google and also bank jobs, what you studied doesnt matter because I know someone who studied architecture and is now working in the bank.
Start looking for customer service reprensentative, banking and public relations postions, start building your cv with the little experience and develop skills necessary to excel in a business environment.
You can apply for internship programs in compaines and also graduate trainee programs. That will give you a headstart.
luvebird

Thanks so much for the advise
Re: Please Kindly Help ... Depression Is Real by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 03, 2019
Luvebird:
I'm a 2:1 graduate of Cross River University of Technology calabar, studied Guidance and Counselling, I'm seriously in search of a job, please kindly help or support by sharing ,
There is no job in NL.All the job adverts that are posted in NL are scammers and ritualist.Many are copied from jiji,olx,and other non existing job site.

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Help ... Depression Is Real by Hahjascho(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
give no room for depression!....... just keep trying and while you await the job focus on self/personal developments that could put you in better place ahead with regard to your dream job....also think deeply on what you love doing or passionate about....get it developed asap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative (hausa Language) / Career Opportunities At The British High Commission / Please I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.