Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal (13502 Views)

Osasu Igbinedion, Nigerians Mock Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Despite Scandal / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by nsukkaboi: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chai.. Buhari is a stark illiterate and grand fraudster.

blujoi:
A friend to a thief is a thief!! QED!!. The other day he was wondering why Gandollar had to collect the money by himself instead of using intermediaries. Anti-corruption my foot!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin

Funny how this guy does his solo rants.

No one in APC has deemed him worthy of a response.

Its probably a flattie head MOD who still pushes his articles to the FP

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by frbona: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Gefryfixed771:
See below
foolish scammer

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by MEGAWATCH: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari has shown most Nigerians who are neutral in all of this that he is not better than all other Nigerian politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by lielbree: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is an ediot. Simple

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by blowjob: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
ALL DIS PAINED RAMS, ARE BUSY INSULTING BABA BUHARI AKA MR INTEGRITY...WELL THOSE PRAYING FOR HIM ARE MORE... grin grin grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by VicHots(f): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wait, you would have to blast Kano people for re- electing him for second term.
Blast Mummy Jonathan for allowing her legitimate money to be confiscated!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by YeshuaBeloved: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nigeria's condition is now very similar to ANIMAL FARM by George Orwell.

Where, it was explicitly stated that all "Animals are equal, but some are more equal, than others"

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Seetto: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ayam not understanding o...make hien endorse nnamdi cownu...I don't get u, this people you are supporting and atikulating for , na thieve dey be nah
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Amalekki: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
January 16, 2019
Atiku Abubakar:
"I am not going to enrich members of my family but my friends. Are my friends not entitled to be enriched? As long as there is no element of corruption there."
https://guardian.ng/news/atiku-vows-to-enrich-friends-if-elected-president/

January 30, 2019
Atiku Abubakar:
"Certainly, Nigeria has a corruption problem. There is no doubt about that. In my view, corruption is the use of your privileged position to either enrich yourself, your relatives or even your friends. In other words, abuse of office."
http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/breaking-kadaria-ahmed-grills-atiku-his-corruption-record

Excerpt from My Watch - book by Olusegun Obasanjo who worked with Atiku in Aso Rock for 8 years
Olusegun Obasanjo:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time, a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts, his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest."
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Seb4luv1: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
I used to like Buhari but since He started fighting only those who aren't from APC makes me to dislike him. Politics is suppose to be a football game were everyone irrespective of the parties should love and respect one another. It shouldn't be a revenge spot where you use your tools to fight who didn't vote for you. You don't expect the whole nation to vote for you. A good leader is suppose to prove those who didn't vote for them wrong but touching their region in whatever they lacked. Buhari lacks integrity, a man of integrity stands by his words like Nelson Mandela. Even when the people wanted him to continue, he stepped aside for others. Buhari said he wanted one term. If the one term wasn't enough to build Nigeria while no step aside for other capable hands in same APC member even if PDP is bad
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up there

Zombies everywhere

No wonder you dine with Boko Haram in maiduguri

grin The truth is bitte
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by goodgeorge(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
THANK GOD WE MADE THAT MISTAKE OF VOTING FOR BUHARI IN 2015 SO THAT IN FUTURE NO PERSON WILL COME AMD TELL US HE IS THE BEST PERSON THAT NEVER RULED NIGERIAL, HE HAS SHOWN THAT HE IS A BLOODY HYPOCRITES AND A COLOSSAL FAILURE ,
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by sweetmusic12: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
What does Obasanjo has to say. I haven't heard from Wike since all these days. Mods pls push news about Wike to front page. I and my crew in office only discuss what's on Nairaland front page.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is the biggest scammer in Nigeria politics...Only myopic nincompoops associates with him
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Imagine Nigeria with Atiku as the President, Saraki as the Senate President and Onoghen as CJN!!! Nigeria will just go down. A- TI -KU . We are dead!!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by fredoooooo: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oloshi Omokriminal grin
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by toprealman: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
chozzy:
I can't imagine how any true Nigerian will go
queue and vote for Buhari on Feb 16.

I mean, for what reason?
Is his current performance not enough lessons?
unfortunately, Nigerians are sentimental bigots!
Someone said that the reason why he supports Buhari is because of his War Against Indiscipline.
My question is will you still be comfortable wearing same clothes you wore in the 80's?Things have changed, trend, principles, management tools. How can you get any meaningful result in this new age using crude and obsolete approach?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by NwaliE01: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
chozzy:
I can't imagine how any true Nigerian will go
queue and vote for Buhari on Feb 16.

I mean, for what reason?
Is his current performance not enough lessons?

My dear, a very though lesson indeed.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by deboysben(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari is Incompetent.

Atiku is Incompetent.

But the truth is that Atiku cannot defeat PMB grin make we no deceive ourselves here.

Any Nairalander in Maiduguri? Come lets club at Wolf military mess today
stop talking rubbish you can't be in Borno and know what's happening to the rest of the country. Stop being irrational
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
deboysben:
stop talking rubbish you can't be in Borno and know what's happening to the rest of the country. Stop being irrational

Lol I'm not irrational even in Adamawa Atiku is not sure of defeating Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Dino98: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
APC supporters have their own dictionary...

In their dictionary INTEGRITY is what buhari is portraying now...

In their dictionary FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION means chasing only the opposition

In their dictionary buhari is an example of an INTELLIGENT person.

Our country can never move forward when we have people like APC supporters...the thought alone that people from this very country love buhari is heart breaking.

How can reasonable human beings say its buhari a dullard they want to lead them.

Atiku might not be the best option but he is definitely a better option.

Again...it is not enough to kick against buhari online. Please go get ur PVC's and vote him out.

It is a shame to have someone like buhari as our president...have u ever thought about how embarrassing it is when he is having those meetings with world leaders. See how they had to explain things to him on "THE CANDIDATE"...just think about it. Buhari sitting with UK prime minister. What will he be saying??

There is just nothing good about him...nothing
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by deboysben(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I'm not irrational even in Adamawa Atiku is not sure of defeating Buhari
16th will tell
You think atiku is gej
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Raphaelmary:
Demented old fool!

I'm not sure he even knows the meaning of immunity that he has been throwing up and down
Integrity is the key but with PMB endorsing that governor, he has lost the respect many have for him
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by emmykk(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Macon1212:
Pot calling kettle black, you are crying because you don't have access to loot Nigeria treasury again as you did during Jonathan. Your paymaster Goodluck Jonathan surrounded himself with rogue treasury looters than Buhari. You are not ashame of yourself that your paymaster wife Patience Jonathan forfeit about #1 billion she steal from Nigeria treasury recently Hypocrite!

The school fees your parents paid on you is a waste....Am a zombie too if I see a post that has light in it I enter the dark to protect myself but it look like your kind of zombie is metal.

You want to defend a thief....even buhari who know what he is doing will feel for you
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by seasonstt1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
If we keep on with this useless criticism.. I am afraid where we will land this nation in the nearest future.

What power does Mr President have over Ganduje right now when he's still hiding under his immunity as a sitting Governor.

Have you forgotten that Fayose was tried/charged to court immediately after he left office as a Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal / Atiku To Supreme Court: Tribunal's Choice Of Disparaging Words Showed Their Bias / What Is The Point Of NLC/TUC Protest? Just Fun Day Off Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.