Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

We Need Partners For This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need Partners For This (678 Views)

I Need Partners For The Supply Of Waste Pure Water Sachet Worth #1,750,000.00 / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Partners For This by tolusaliu: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
Good day,
               we are in need of people that can support our students with their bank statement issue,we have been doing it and it has been working very well they just need someone that can deposit the sum of N2.3m into a bank account which we advise you use your own very own bank and give an order to your account officer/bank manager not to pay out any amount for a duration of 28 working days so that they can issue a bank statement for them to show to the embassy that truely they pocess that amount but before this will happen, they will have to pay you 5% of that amount.
N.B
when the account is been opened u will be collecting the whole ATM card,withdrawal slip and also give order down not to release any dime but the amount will just have to reflect in there for confirmation by the embassy(like ghost account).
We have been doing this but more students are on ground now but few sponsors.
If you can assist us kindly call  Mr. Afolabi on 08051175869.
MIND YOU THEY WILL BE PAYING YOUR 5% INSTANTLY B4 YOU PAY INTO THE BANK YOU CHOOSE AND ALSO CONTROL,THANK YOU.
Re: We Need Partners For This by jaybee3(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2010
Yet another fraudulent way to defraud the ECO's.
Y'all will continue to wonder why they discriminate against Nigerians. Why can't we just be bloody truthful. Geez grin grin grin
Re: We Need Partners For This by tolusaliu: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2010
@ jay bee i wonder the way some people reason sometimes,u don't know about something and instead of u to call and ask and even come down to our office u are busy writing what u like.Who is a fraudster or what do u mean by that reply,a member of nairaland called me yterday and told me he normally do it for students like that too so whats now ur complain,i think i have explained better u are the one to handle ur cash with ur account officer/manager all we need is the statement of account and when the embassy make phone call confirmation and give orders not to withdraw the cash thats all,
Re: We Need Partners For This by jaybee3(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
So what's mis-representation in your books?
Re: We Need Partners For This by tolusaliu: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2010
@jay bee pls if u need to assist our student help instead of all this talks we have received two people from nairaland and we still need more instead of all this doubt and questioning.Thanks.
Re: We Need Partners For This by jaybee3(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2010
I am most certainly going to forward this your posts to the British embassy so as to forwarn them. Nigerians with their deceptive ways.
I asked you what happens when they get issued the Visa but yet unable to pay the school fees. Sins of you few are the reasons behind the difficulties well meaning Nigerians face when applying for visa.
Re: We Need Partners For This by tolusaliu: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
@jaybee I think u must be a great problem in some people's life,anyway we know people like you very well someone that will not allow others to get to where they are going to.Open your brain and let me explain better to you, They will pay there school fees which is suppose to be little by little e.g if ur school fee is suppose to be N4m you can get there and pay an upfront of N700,000 and get a job because of the student visa you possess and later on you keep paying everybody knows this in the school overthere but down here is the issue that you have to show the proof first,so whats your problem is people like you that u dont want the less priviledge in the society to get to anywhere.God help you keep destroying people's life i assume if u are married with kids u will know that u are doing something down for ur children.Many thanks and God will keep helping the givers because they will never lack,amen.
Re: We Need Partners For This by fegflu: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2010
Tolu,

Its not easy to get a job here oh- pay ur house rent and pay the balance of your school fees oh, gOOD LUCK ANY WAY
Re: We Need Partners For This by litho007(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2010
i can do that how many account do u want, call me on 08027243529.
Re: We Need Partners For This by tolusaliu: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
@litho 007 Many thanks,we will call you sir,we have lots of them and we will keep having them like that just only sponsors/supporters thats what they need and they will pay you before any commencement and you will control your cash with your bank you choose.

(1) (Reply)

Original & Pure Honey At Affordable Price. / Hummer Bus Tokunbo 4 Sale / What Is The Maximum Time One Should Spend In The Bank? 30min,45min 1hr Or More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.