Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture (4761 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Spot the difference grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ok
Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by lewis33(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
7Up Fido dido

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by naijareferee: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Only you post and only comment OK... So demented...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by Okoroawusa: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
One is a show of pure love

The other is a "waving at empty street" parade

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by dominique(f): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
It was like that back in 2015, Buhari rode in a campaign bus while GEJ rode in a convoy of armoured cars. That's the difference between campaigning as a citizen and as a president.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
dominique:
It was like that back in 2015, Buhari rode in a campaign bus while GEJ rode in a convoy of armoured cars. That's the difference between campaigning as a citizen and as a president.

Look at this one? We are talking of the Support from ordinary people in the streets, you are talking about convoy grin grin

Can't you see that Buhari has Street Credibility While Atiku has none ?grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by eyeview: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
That's how some one who was on a buhari campaign tour to a northern state revealed to me how they were actually mobilized to go with him from state to state in a convoy of Marco polo buses to help act like crowd. They will be made to park their bus by the road and come down to line up on the road where the president (who actually arrived the state witj them)will be passing in a few minutes to wave as he drives by.
I couldn't believe it until he showed me the video of the president' s entourage passing as they waved where he pointed out the Marco polo buses painted in green white green neatly parked behind them. Once they are captured on camera or video by the media aides, they move to the stadium or venue to add to the crowd.

Once done, they head to the next state to wait again by the road to wave

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by Fedayeen02: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
dominique:
I so love and respect you here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by Fedayeen02: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
dominique:
what is your take on this pix

9 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by kitaatita: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari is waving and greeting people while Atiku is waving at buildings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by SalamRushdie: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Paid actors on the side of the road
Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by Heffalump(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
What relevance is this post?

Ngene, try to make sense next time you post a thing, eh?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Most times you behave like you don't have sense.

One picture was snapped in busy traffic in a business district.

The other was snapped inside a stadium with people waiting for a flag bearer to arrive.

Please don't suspend your brain and post next time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
eyeview:
That's how some one who was on a buhari campaign tour to a northern state revealed to me how they were actually mobilized to go with him from state to state in a convoy of Marco polo buses to help act like crowd. They will be made to park their bus by the road and come down to line up on the road where the president (who actually arrived the state witj them)will be passing in a few minutes to wave as he drives by.
I couldn't believe it until he showed me the video of the president' s entourage passing as they waved where he pointed out the Marco polo buses painted in green white green neatly parked behind them. Once they are captured on camera or video by the media aides, they move to the stadium or venue to add to the crowd.

Well said.

Most of these people are paid crowd mobilized from villages.

In one instance, over 400 18 seater buses were mobilized for a campaign in my area.

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by dammiecool(m): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Naughtysite:

Well said.

Most of these people are paid crowd mobilized from villages.

In one instance, over 400 18 seater buses were mobilized for a campaign in my area.
Im sure u know PDP is guilty too
Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by gobuchinny: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2019
naijareferee:
Only you post and only comment OK... So demented...

Lol

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by NobleAngell(f): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Whether genuine or hired crowd, we'll get to know by Feb 16.
Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by Parada: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Your entire generation will perish lying if this is a lie.
eyeview:

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by modath(f): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2019
eyeview:

Post the video... smiley
Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by KunleyY19(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2019
eye view:
That's how some one who was on a buhari campaign tour to a northern state (What State) revealed to me how they were actually mobilized to go with him from state to state in a convoy of Marco polo buses to help act like crowd. They will be made to park their bus by the road and come down to line up on the road where the president (who actually arrived the state witj them)will be passing in a few minutes to wave as he drives by.
I couldn't believe it until he showed me the video of the president' s entourage passing as they waved where he pointed out the Marco polo buses painted in green white green neatly parked behind them. Once they are captured on camera or video by the media aides, they move to the stadium or venue to add to the crowd...

Show Us the Video or you're lying...
Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2019
FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T WATCH THE CANDIDATES ON WEDNESDAY WITH ATIKUOBI AND KADARIA, HERE IS THE SUMMARY

She reared them like cattle. She led Atiku into a pen. She asked him to define corruption.
He dabbled into the trap. He said it was abuse of public office for private gain. Then she slammed the door.

She asked him what Volpi and Intel were about. Atiku squirmed like a rat that jumped onto a piece of fish and landed on a rat gum. She asked him to calm down. Because she was not there for tales by moonlight. She asked him how Intels came by a monopolistic federal concession when he was vice president. Atiku squirmed. Obi ran in to help.

She dragged him into the quagmire. She asked him why he invested billions of naira of state govt money in a brewery where his Company Next had just become a major shareholder when he was governor. Obi didnt appreciate the conflict of interest sinkhole infront of him. Obi cried with his thin voice in righteous indignation. He claimed he made billions for the state.

She told Obi to behave and stop being childish. Three times she reminded Obi to remember he was on a national stage. A rattled Obi remained disoriented. By the time he came to himself he had been tied hands and feet. He had to act quickly. He acted rashly. He disowned NEXT.
He told a bewildered nation that he was no longer the founder of the company, but Kadaria was relentless.

She then sought to know if Obi understood that NEXT being a family business doesn't relieve him of any moral burden in the matter. Obi was stunned. When she returned to Atiku , he was begging for reprieve. But it wouldn't come.
A ruthless member of the audience had taken the microphone.

He quoted a passage in Obasanjo's book. There, Atiku was painted as a cross breed between Judas, Esau and Barrabas. Corrupt, lacking conscience, greedy, and roguish. The impudent boy wanted to know if Atiku would hire a worker who came with such a colourful reference from his former boss.

Atiku stopped short of calling Obasanjo a bloody liar. Obi , still stuck in the rut of premier breweries, leaned in to help a bleeding Atiku. He said referees can change their minds now after reviewing the VAR. Funny right? grin

So whenever you see them praising Atiku and Obi for their brilliance and at the same time attacking Kadaria and accusing her of being bias, just know that's what happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by otipoju(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2019
eyeview:

I believe you.
Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by biafrasun: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2019
every thing about bubu is fake, followers fake, integrity fake, certificate fake, he has abused and bastardized Nigerian law that he thinks that he can bring foreigners into the country to come and campaign for him.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75340844:
cool

This is very clear :

Buhari is President of Nigeria while Atiku is President of Biafuro

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by princemillla(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Shame no dey catch u??

Take a good look at the pic and correct urself

One is already at the venue while the other one is yet to arrive at their venue. Mischievous person undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture by egopersonified(f): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2019
eyeview:

can confirm I saw three Marco Polo buses when osibanjo was in Benin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike: Illegal Crude Refiners Ruining Our Health, National Economy / Escaped Suspect: Nsa Sets Up Panel To Probe Ringim, Others / My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.