Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Treat The Muslims Differently - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Treat The Muslims Differently (303 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Why Have Most Christians Stopped Preaching To The Muslims? / The True Standard - Understanding Islam And The Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Treat The Muslims Differently by SimSify(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
I Needed to Ask this question and please I need an answer..Please I need to understand something why are Christians restricted from commenting on Muslim threads but Muslims are not restricted from that of Christians.. Isn't that an evidence of hate and religious bigotry?..
I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE.
Re: Why Treat The Muslims Differently by mujahid777(m): 1:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Of course it's an evidence of hate and religious bigotry...go ask your christian brothers.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/19 / Demons Don't Go To School But Can Toment Professor / Israel Oladele Prophetic Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.