Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/19 (304 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/2023 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/02/2018 Wednesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/19 by dallyemmy: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/19 by dallyemmy: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
THURSDAY 7th Feb 2019

DAY 28: PRAYER FOR SOUL HARVEST Acts 2:14-42; 4:4

1. Intense worship

2. Thank God for bringing many souls into RCCG in the past years. Psa23:

3. Thank God for confirming His word with signs and wonders in the life of RCCG members at all times

4. God Arise and let there be more harvest of soul in our churches this year in the name of Jesus

5. Father; destroy every evil arrow against genuine repentance among our members in the name of Jesus.

6. Father! Give us outstanding miracles that will magnetize multitudes into our churches this year in the name of Jesus.

7. Father; empower your word in the mouth of all Ministers in RCCG to bring true repentance in life of sinners. Acts 2:37

8. Father: Let your grace unto salvation appear to many this year for soul harvest in our churches. Tit 2:11

9. Father make us a Christ model of good works that will invite outsiders into the fold Tit 2:7

10. Father let every RCCG members be a true light to their communities. Matt 5:16
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/19 by dallyemmy: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2019
Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, February 7 2019) – A Victim Of Envy

1.Thank You, Father, for the precious blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary for the remission of my sins.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for saving my soul; please, give me the grace to rise up for the salvation of others, in Jesus’ name.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, please, may I never become a victim of enemies envy, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, let Your unseen power, empower my speech, as I present Jesus, by sharing the personal testimony of my conversion, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, please, help me to never be envious of anyone’s success, but look up to you for a better life, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, help me to stop anything that will make me fall a victim envy , in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, please, make me an effective, addictive and compulsive soul winner, that has ever lived, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, renew the strength of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, for the great work of soul winning, that is ongoing, in Jesus’ name. Read – Open Heaven 7 February 2019

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Your Words / Pray For Unity In Nigeria - CMP / Warning To West Africa And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.