Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Serious Processed Cashew Nut Buyers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Processed Cashew Nut Buyers Needed (395 Views)

Processed Cashew Nuts For Sale (pictures) / I Need Suppliers Of Processed Cashew Nuts / Cashew Nut Exports Increased Significantly By 463% To $37m In Q2’17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Processed Cashew Nut Buyers Needed by ramaju: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
I am looking for serious processed cashew nut buyers and also cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL) buyers.
Re: Serious Processed Cashew Nut Buyers Needed by khemmy1: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
contact me on 08105860610.....am interested
Re: Serious Processed Cashew Nut Buyers Needed by Seniorwriter(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
ramaju:
Quoting you here because I saw your PM request unfortunately I no longer attend to PMs so kindly reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile....or you can state your reason for sending the PM maybe I could be of assistance here.

To get mentored just go to my nairaland profile copy the Facebook ID there then go on Facebook search the name and send a message or friend request ...you'll be attended to.

Cheers.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Serious Processed Cashew Nut Buyers Needed by ramaju: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Quoting you here because I saw your PM request unfortunately I no longer attend to PMs so kindly reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile....or you can state your reason for sending the PM maybe I could be of assistance here.
@Seniorwriter

Thank you.
It is as regards the freelance thing you mentioned sometime. I am interested and want someone to mentor me on that and other things. I earlier shared my email via quoting you earlier.

Thanks as anticipate your response.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An ITUNES Gift Card / I Am Buying Non Receipt Amazon Giftcard @250, With Receipt @300 / W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.