Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

If You're Not Voting Tomorrow, Enter Here Let Me Teach You How To Make Rug - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're Not Voting Tomorrow, Enter Here Let Me Teach You How To Make Rug (404 Views)

Tinubu Allegedly Orders Thugs To Lock The Shops Of Igbos For Not Voting APC, / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Not Voting Tomorrow, Enter Here Let Me Teach You How To Make Rug by Laeroy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
*What are you Doing this forth coming elections?*❗❗
*If you're not voting like me why not*❌❌❌
Why not Learn how to make:
�Fur rugs,
�Pompom Rugs,
�Shaggy rugs and other crafts*
*Both Men and women can learn this craft and make Money from it*

If you're interested, comment interested with your corresponding phone number.....
NOTE that the training fee is 200 naira only

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can I Start A Mini Or Makeshift Cinema With 150k To 200k / Spy Camera Detector - Be 100% Secure / Corners Tips Rollover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.