Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos (55849 Views)

Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / See The Final 3D Rendering Of All The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Terminals In 3 States / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by cardoctor(m): 4:49am On Feb 02, 2019
How much is the fare?
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by bighorlus(m): 5:37am On Feb 02, 2019
delugajackson:
And we are happy about commissioning these old model trains. I guess by the time we start thinking of using bullet trains, rapture might have taken place.

My bro I tire oh. But I want to believe these are just for testing the tracks, maybe the main trains will be different.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Proffessorr: 5:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Kdon2:
[q

This is an uncompleted project na! This government is gud at commissioning uncompleted project!

Yes ooo..
Even the Ikeja Bus Terminal (park) that Buhari commissioned in Lagos last year was an uncompleted project, as the park is still being worked on as at date (February 2019)!!
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Angelb4: 5:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Kdon2:
[q

This is an uncompleted project na! This government is gud at commissioning uncompleted project!

Did the header say it was being commissioned? Pls go to school.
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by greatman247(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2019
socialmediaman:
Buhari should be grateful to the GEJ administration for having a project he could finish after 3 trying years for road users

I am not Buhari loyalist but truth be told, GEJ should rather be ashamed for not completing most of the projects and by the way, GEJ never started this project, PMB did. PMB started this and got it to the level it is now, hopefully, he will complete it.

3 Likes

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Kdon2: 6:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Angelb4:

Grow up.
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Kdon2: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Angelb4:

Grow up Ok?
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by ogunsj: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2019
socialmediaman:
Buhari should be grateful to the GEJ administration for having a project he could finish after 3 trying years for road users
why are you so fixated about Jonathan? this project started 2017 , be educated.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by ogunsj: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2019
dam2000:
God bless gej he has a good intention 4 d country but APC spoil the guy work bcus of dey re hungry 4 power I give gej the glory
which GEJ? what has Jonathan got to do with this project that was started 2017. dem swear for una self.
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by don4real18(m): 7:15am On Feb 02, 2019
kesha8417:
Wedding Package Offer for 500 guests
What % of commission do I get if I bring you clients?
By the way, you need to change the design... I could help with that at an affordable fee
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by dam2000(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2019
ogunsj:
which GEJ? what has Jonathan got to do with this project that was started 2017. dem swear for una self.
lie lie Mohammed brother
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by martineverest(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2019
bighorlus:

My bro I tire oh. But I want to believe these are just for testing the tracks, maybe the main trains will be different.
bullet trains don't use such tracks
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by buharified009(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2019
Kdon2:
[q

why was it uncompleted?
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by buharified009(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2019
martineverest:
bullet trains don't use such tracks
na bullet train go dey carry cargo from port, my people get some sense na.
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by martineverest(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
buharified009:
na bullet train go dey carry cargo from port, my people get some sense na.
na u no get sense for jumping into discussion without knowing the nitty gritty of the discussion

1 Like

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Themmiee: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2019
delugajackson:
And we are happy about commissioning these old model trains. We never get to enjoy the TRUE dividends of democracy in this country, as everything is being done on a mediocre level. I guess by the time we start thinking of using bullet trains, rapture might have taken place.
[s]
delugajackson:
And we are happy about commissioning these old model trains. We never get to enjoy the TRUE dividends of democracy in this country, as everything is being done on a mediocre level. I guess by the time we start thinking of using bullet trains, rapture might have taken place.
[/s]
delugajackson:

Some people are just too myopic and stupid in thinking.... Can't you just appreciate better thing for once and stop being hypocritical?

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by farem: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2019
helinues:
Wow

Respect sirs

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by vicdon(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2019
kesha8417:
Wedding Package Offer for 500 guests

You forgot to add event hall, transport for the groom and bride..

2.5mill shud cover all...

1 Like

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Empredboy(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
socialmediaman:
gej should be grateful to obj for signing the mou of railway across the federation https://allafrica.com/stories/200611300907.html
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by ogunsj: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
dam2000:
lie lie Mohammed brother
how old are you?
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by GermanPoison(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2019
socialmediaman:
come on stop calling gej he did nothing pls give props to buhari most project is being completed under him
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by 7lives: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Empredboy:
gej should be grateful to obj for signing the mou of railway across the federation https://allafrica.com/stories/200611300907.html

And he could not even start the project, for good six years that he was in power, the project started in 2017 and is almost done.
Much as government cannot be expected to meet all our needs, they should at least take care of the basic needs.
God bless Buhari for this train, at least, when it starts working, a lot of traffic will be reduced on that Lagos Ibadan express.
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2019
i think amechi is an honest man

he know apc is wicked

left to him he will do better
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by muffyt05: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2019
And some people are telling my people not to vote, maku una siddon there ooo
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Charly68: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
God bless Buhari ,the project wouldn't have finished for 8 years under PDP,they would have turned it to their annual cash cow
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Guestlander: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Charly68:
God bless Buhari ,the project wouldn't have finished for 8 years under PDP,they would have turned it to their annual cash cow

With high oil prices, the second Niger bridge was turned into a carrot to be dangled in the face of the South Easterners every four years.
Imagine what a serious government can accomplish with less resources and in record time.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Charly68: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Four more years for the achievement of Mr President . The looters must be stopped at all cost
Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by Tareq1105: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
socialmediaman:

Stop saying what you don't know.

This is Buhari project from start to finish because I live here in Mowe in Ogun state.

And that's why I'm voting Buhari in spite of Obasanjo wailing.

Obasanjo that doesn't have anything to show in his home state for 8 yrs.

This election will put Obasanjo in political cooler permanently.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos by socialmediaman: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Tareq1105:

Stop saying what you don't know.

This is Buhari project from start to finish because I live here in Mowe in Ogun state.

And that's why I'm voting Buhari in spite of Obasanjo wailing.

Obasanjo that doesn't have anything to show in his home state for 8 yrs.

This election will put Obasanjo in political cooler permanently.

So what about Olorunsogo II Power Station?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.