Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri (55498 Views)

Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by jaybenugo: 6:18pm On May 05, 2023
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor for organ trafficking, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, Reno wrote;

‘’If a Northern Nigerian Muslim had been brought to London by a desperate Northern Nigerian Muslim seeking to save his daughter's life, and the intended donor changed his mind, he would most likely have headed over to the nearest mosque, rather than the nearest police station. Even in disagreement, my experience in Northern Nigeria taught me that they would rather use Islam for resolution than use other means.

And that is one thing I will forever admire about Northern Nigerian Muslims. The fact that they tend to cover their own in good and bad times. No matter what the world says about their own, they will cuddle him or her publicly, and any rebuke would be done in private. That lifestyle builds unity, and unity brings power!

I do not support what Ike Ekweremadu and his wife did. But I empathise with them. May God never permit me to be in the same position. I do not know what I would do in such circumstances. May the Almighty provide relief to the Ekweremadus. In Yeshua's Name.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3WMbmI3FD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A UK court on Friday sentenced Ike Ekweremadu to ten years in prison. His wife was also sentenced to six years in prison, while their doctor, Obinna Obeta, was sentenced to ten years and six months in prison.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444397/ekweremadu-northern-nigerian-muslim-donor-done-reno-omokri/

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Tntsi: 6:27pm On May 05, 2023
Let's leave all these long talks. What I see here is that ekweremadu cup is full.
The hands of ekweremadu might even be clean in this matter but when your cup is full, it is full.

When your cup is full, the case that will close your matter may not be one that you are necessarily guilty.

Tinubu cup is about to be full.

510 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by helinues: 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
It's unfair to mock Ikeremadu in his present situation.

Ike acted as a parent. Nobody is above mistake.

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by OgbeniOja1: 6:31pm On May 05, 2023
I feel this is a lesson to Nigerian politicians. Develop your home state. And stop medical tourism

404 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Septagon: 6:34pm On May 05, 2023
Seeking relevance!

Hadley Chase available

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 6:34pm On May 05, 2023
The boy claimed they didn't tell him from Nigeria he was coming to donate kidney!

I think I have a reason to believe him! Why?

Why would you fly a kidney donor to UK without even confirming first if such kidney matches with your daughter's? Cuz according to the boy, it was when he reached UK that they took him to hospital!

The whole scenario looks like them wan jonze the boy true true..

335 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by xpressionx(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2023
That was how they covered the killers of Deborah

415 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Collins4u1(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2023
na why suicide bombers dey hide inside mosque as well.

468 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Omihanifa: 7:23pm On May 05, 2023
When can't thesame ekweremadu use his influence when he was in the senate for 23 year to make the government build at least one good hospital in the country. All they know how to do is to loot. Do you know how many people that have died as a result of our bad health care system?

Nigeria politicians will be behaving as if nothing can ever happen to them but see where this one end up.

Ordinary palliatives For the masses they will hoard it and watch people die of hunger. They don't know what people go through because of their actions, now let him go and have a taste of emotional trauma, anxiety, lack of freedom and bullying for 10 years and see if his brain will not reset.

243 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by ChatterHouse: 7:25pm On May 05, 2023
Ghhyr
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Adeolaeniola(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2023
All I sense here is that our politicians are too greedy, how much would it take him to convince the young man?
Back to the topic
Northern are bombing each other for several years. abeg no dey bring ethnicity to suit your predicament. If the thing pain you go join am for jail.

125 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Blue3k(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
It's unfair to mock Ikeremadu in his present situation.

Ike acted as a parent. Nobody is above mistake.

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing

Most parents especially wealthy ones don't risk there freedom acting this way. Did you know he could of legally went to Iran to conduct his business?

Omihanifa:
When can't thesame ekweremadu use his influence when he was in the senate for 23 year to make the government build at least one good hospital in the country. All they know how to do is to loot. Do you know how many people that have died as a result of our bad health care system?

It's not legal to buy organ in Nigeria. A good healthcare system doesnt change that fact.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by helinues: 7:45pm On May 05, 2023
Blue3k:

Most parents especially wealthy ones don't risk there freedom acting this way. Did you know he could of legally went to Iran to conduct his business?

To err is human.

Just pitying Ike's present predicament

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by tishbite42: 7:46pm On May 05, 2023
grin
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Advancedpenis: 7:47pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

To err is human.

Yes but can we pity Bola Ahmed Tinubu for supplying cocaine?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Blue3k(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

To err is human.

He has plenty of money. He can still go pay for a kidney in Iran.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by helinues: 7:48pm On May 05, 2023
Blue3k:

He has plenty of money. He can still go pay for a kidney in Iran.

Not all those politicians are exposed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Advancedpenis: 7:49pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be exposed more

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Armaggedon: 7:50pm On May 05, 2023
Idiot spinning the narrative to include ethnicity and religion.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Blue3k(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

I'm not understanding this response. Can you elaborate?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Advancedpenis: 7:51pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Kindly assist us with this fellow who has been spamming all threads with repeated comments. All glaring on his comments history

Rule 1

Why the rush to be like Bola Ahmed Tinubu pampers boy?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by helinues: 7:52pm On May 05, 2023
Blue3k:

I'm not understanding this response. Can you elaborate?

They have the money but they are not exposed to some certain things. Like for example, going to Iran for the transplant which is legal there

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Advancedpenis: 7:55pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

They have the money but they are not exposed to some certain things. Like for example, going to Iran for the transplant which is legal there

Why Is it that Bola Ahmed Tinubu was only exposed to guinea conackry to transport cocaine?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2023
This is the reason why we cannot run a decent country.

We have compassion for the politicians who do not care about us.

We are ready to accommodate politicians for their crimes that are monumental but set a yam thief ablaze without showing compassion or remorse.

You say you pity Ekweremadu because he did it for his sick daughter, what makes you think that yam thief is not going to feed his children who has not eaten for probably a day? You set him ablaze in jungle style justice before asking him why!

Let us always uphold the law to build a society where peace and justice reign

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Beremx(f): 8:00pm On May 05, 2023
Is Reno trying to be sarcastic or is he trying to mock the northerners?
What would a northerner be heading to the mosque to do in such a situation? To pray?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 8:53pm On May 05, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
GeneralPula:
The boy claimed they didn't tell him from Nigeria he was coming to donate kidney!

I think I have a reason to believe him! Why?

Why would you fly a kidney donor to UK without even confirming first if such kidney matches with your daughter's? Cuz according to the boy, it was when he reached UK that they took him to hospital!

The whole scenario looks like them wan jonze the boy true true..

In as much as i don't support Ekweremmadu, he had many opportunities to develop and build many hospitals but he didn't. He can as well donate or any member of his family can as well. To say that the boy wasn't inform is a fat lie. The boy played them just as they were about to play the boy.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by iCauseTrouble: 9:04pm On May 05, 2023
RENO OMOKRI IS AN IDIOT

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by GoodbutBadguy: 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
Christians don't cover rubbish bcs Christianity is light and darkness has no place in light. Meanwhile, the Ekwere family saga should be a lesson to all Nigerian rich guys and politicians. If Ekweremadu had built a word class medical facility in Enugu like Sadio Mane that is not even a politician is doing in his hometown he won't be here today, Sadio Mane is a case study of helping our community and he can always have something to fall back on in the future. The West is proving to us all that their law no dey look face and e nor send your status even if president BAT or PMB lose guard in UK he go collect shocked. If Obi can be deported who else can the UK not put in his/her place undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by sulaak(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
Reno Omokri is hopeless, so coverup is now considered good.

And that is one thing I will forever admire about Northern Nigerian Muslims. The fact that they tend to cover their own in good and bad times.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Airlord2030: 9:06pm On May 05, 2023
Igbos don't love theirselves😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by maestroferddi: 9:06pm On May 05, 2023
This man has lost it totally....

Nobody should celebrate another's misfortune but Nigerian politicians should be taught a lesson to put the fear of God in them....

I used to an admirer of Ekweremadu until I began to see the list of properties ascribed to him...

This is a man who has little on ground to show for it in his senatorial zone...

He kept aggrandizing because he believed that others are sub-humans so why should he do something to help their station in life?

He was a typical Nigerian politician who believed he and his family were specially created by God to enjoy at the expense of others...

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.