Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. (2776 Views)

15,000 Nigerian Students In Benin Republic Affected By FG Ban – NANS / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / Lautech Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities Despite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Erazzor(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Elukapendragon(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pls I now sell popcorn...

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Devondt(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Make una no call off now ooh,bet don dey pay me,alert ti wole
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by danchi2019(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
ASUU are the main reason why the strike is still on, insisting on 50 billion, where do the expect the money to come from? Sell-fish people.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Ceocaper: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Devondt:
how far boss abeg show me the way nah...
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by nedubest(m): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2019
lol...jokers
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Devondt:
i'm interested too
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Enough of the fake news
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2019
LA click, LA break
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Sagewilliam(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Insincerity of purpose and lack of political will by the APC government hindering the calling of, ASUU strike..
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Devondt:
Don't give ur money to thus tif o.
Like say u no fit play the bet for school
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by jesmond3945: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
danchi2019:
ASUU are the main reason why the strike is still on, insisting on 50 billion, where do the expect the money to come from? Sell-fish people.
that 50 billion has only been spent in one day in these campaigns so if you think the elections is worth more than providing facilities for research and teaching then there is no more hope.
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Teddiie(f): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
We keep hearing the strike will be called off soon, it's almost 3 months since it started..Abegii, call it off and let us hear word jare..Mtchew
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Jerrychimaijem(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
I'm disappointed in some students laying blames on ASUU concerning the prolonged strike action. How much is N50B that FG can't release to them?
It's unfortunate that majority of students think ASUU is fighting for their pocket. Even when they use Kerosene stove as bursen burner in their respective laboratories, students don't have enough space to read at their convenient time, and many more.
As for me, I can sacrifice everything within my capacity to see to the success of this fight. If it will cost me extra one year in school for our education system to get right on the course of the fight, I won't mind.
Let us please think alike and rescue our education system. Believe you me if our education is not well grounded, the likes will manifest in the type of leaders we will have in future.
Re: ASUU Promises Resumption Of Academic Activities Soon Despite Failure By FG. by Holsfem(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
But how do u think a government headed by a man who value the business of rearing cow more than anything else will blink or compromise his selfishness in boosting rearing of cows in Nigeria. He budgeted N96 billion for grazing reserves and nothing for education. Evn if ASUU goes on strike for one year, he does not know the implication, so far the herdsmen are not complaining.

(1) (Reply)

How land fully funded scholarships for free / Nwabali's Chippa United Is A Small Team Despite The Nigerian Noise (LOG PICS) / Photo Of Prisoners Attending University In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.