Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai (35629 Views)

Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court / Uba Sani Rejects El-rufai’s Ministerial Candidate Tells Tinubu To Expect Another / Group Rejects El-rufai Endorsement As Tinubu’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by MrAJQ(m): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2019
mystmoze:

Am not sure u reside in kaduna
I work, live, engage in Kaduna politics and understand it perfectly. The worst mistake of PDP in the state is the person they choose as their governorship candidate. If it had been Yero, the case would have been different.

Those who are expecting Ashiru to defeat El-Rufai are those from Kaduna south and they're the minority. Kaduna north and Central are with El-Rufai.

Just as Southern Kaduna are seeing El-Rufai as someone who will oppress them those in the north and central are seeing him as someone who will uphold their strength.

After election we shall see, but don't forget politics in the north is different.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by Vocal101: 6:40am On Feb 02, 2019
God help us from one chance
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by Vocal101: 6:42am On Feb 02, 2019
God help us from one chance
senatordave1:

Dont mention that worthless makarfi again.hunkuyi will try but will be overwhelm especially if buhari is re-elected.el rufai is very intelligent and ruthless,dont forget that.anyway,the presidential polls will decide
God help us
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by MrAJQ(m): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2019
sheddo619:
says someone who doesn't know a shit about kaduna politics

Pls what do you know about Kaduna politics? You've probably never been to the north.
I live in Kaduna.
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by MrAJQ(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Cocolatti:
Elrufai is a goner
from the east abi?
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by MrAJQ(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2019
d1ckr0man:

oloriburuku wo li le
your name said it all
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by MrAJQ(m): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2019
JayB11:

I think u are mentally derailed. What do u knw abt Kaduna
Each time I see people like you the first thing I do is to call my wife "dear come and see another frustrated being on the media, we will laugh and laugh we just finished laughing on your frustration"
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by sheddo619(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2019
MrAJQ:

Pls what do you know about Kaduna politics? You've probably never been to the north.
I live in Kaduna.
lol see this one
You live in kaduna?
I've stayed in kaduna since child birth
ISA ASHIRU kUDAN is beating hell rufai hands down.
Less I forget am from southern kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by MrAJQ(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2019
sheddo619:
lol see this one
You live in kaduna?
I've stayed in kaduna since child birth
ISA ASHIRU kUDAN is beating hell rufai hands down.
Less I forget am from southern kaduna.
Isah Ashiru will beat El-Rufai in southern Kaduna even El-Rufai knows that but El-Rufai will defeat Ashiru in Kaduna north and central. I hope you understand Kaduna politics better.

Your reason for hating El-Rufai in southern Kaduna is their reason for liking him in Kaduna north and central.

Don't forget that the chunks of vote comes from Kaduna north and central. On El-Rufai visit to Zaria, thousands welcomed him while people who are not up to fifty display their madness, don't forget Ashiru is also from Zaria Emirate and even live in Zaria.

Don't forget the Emir of Zaria has never supported El-Rufai, not even in 2015 so it is has expected.

On the sacked teachers don't forget 21k were sacked while 25K replaced them. Likewise don't forget that even in Southern Kaduna El-Rufai will still win some votes as the southern Kaduna Muslims still support him, he enjoy the support of women in the state generally.

Don't forget, women are the largest voters. Oga let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by Thicktemptation(f): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2019
R
MrAJQ:
Even the PDP in Kaduna state knows that they can't defeat El-Rufai in Kaduna
It's obvious you don't live in Kaduna. Just a little percentage of indigenes love elrufai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by shizzle1: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Kingspin:
Jihad governor. How can he achieve anything spending 90% of time on extremist activities.
lwkmd grin
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by sheddo619(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2019
MrAJQ:
Isah Ashiru will beat El-Rufai in southern Kaduna even El-Rufai knows that but El-Rufai will defeat Ashiru in Kaduna north and central. I hope you understand Kaduna politics better.

Your reason for hating El-Rufai in southern Kaduna is their reason for liking him in Kaduna north and central.

Don't forget that the chunks of vote comes from Kaduna north and central. On El-Rufai visit to Zaria, thousands welcomed him while people who are not up to fifty display their madness, don't forget Ashiru is also from Zaria Emirate and even live in Zaria.

Don't forget the Emir of Zaria has never supported El-Rufai, not even in 2015 so it is has expected.

On the sacked teachers don't forget 21k were sacked while 25K replaced them. Likewise don't forget that even in Southern Kaduna El-Rufai will still win some votes as the southern Kaduna Muslims still support him, he enjoy the support of women in the state generally.

Don't forget, women are the largest voters. Oga let me stop here.
so you prefer supporting a religious bigot?
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by leoniel(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2019
See how these people claiming to be saints,nationalist,pro Nigeria,good administrators have been exposed within this 4 yrs. For real if you want to know the true nature of a human give him power.
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by Anasko(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Which PDP? that their candidate without campaign poster? U are fool if u think Malam will be defeated in the election.
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by Tonimanze(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
Of course El-Rufai is evil and no right thinking human would want to dine with satan.
Meanwhile if you want to make money online check my signature.
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2019
SoNature:

Nigerians! grin

Nairaland used to be a good comic relief until tribalism crept in

True and that's why most of the intelligent ones decided to stay out because alot of things have gone wrong already.
Believe me Nigeria is gradually ebbing away weather we admit it or not because everyone know where they belong...
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by Nathdoug(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What kind of childishly doctored video is this. Different sound from what is actually happening in the video
with apc everything is doctored
Even the video of ganduje receiving bribe was nursed
Lol
Zombie
Spit
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by carinmom(f): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What kind of childishly doctored video is this. Different sound from what is actually happening in the video

I just don't understand these PDP zombies o, I don't know why a keyboard warrior in faraway Enugu will be posting and saying nonsense about happenings in my town. Zaria residents massively came out for El Rufai on Friday, I don't know why these desperados are posting these doctored videos.

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by aibinuomooluk: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2019
When you treat people as if they are nothing and after four years you want them to come and vote for you. It will not work. El-Rufai is goner, people have spoken, they have rejected him, he should be ready to leave just like Buhari. Period
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by omoosaomo: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2019
The people of Kaduna want better #BetterNigeria #BetterWithAtiku
Chikiletta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7brRkuU_cwA
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by sweetgala(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
RTSC:

And I am sure you care about him.
A complete Islamic fundamentalist and a security risk.

There is nothing explicitly wrong in fundamentalism in itself, the issue should be the rule of law and equality under our constitution.

In his capacity as a public officer he is also a private citizen with his own rights
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by RTSC: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2019
sweetgala:

There is nothing explicitly wrong in fundamentalism in itself, the issue should be the rule of law and equality under our constitution.

In his capacity as a public officer he is also a private citizen with his own rights
Religious fundamentalism is wrong.

He is not a governor of a total Islamic jurisdiction. He is governor of a multi ethnic, multi religious people.

Imagine a Christian version of El rufai. I am sure you would be crying blue murder.
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by Mrexcell(m): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2019
Chikiletta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7brRkuU_cwA

El rufai time might be up.

Check out this genuine opportunity to earn over #300k monthly processing emails u can earn between #20 - #50k weekly working from the comfort of your home at ur own convenient time. Start up fee is #5k contact me on this whatsapp number for details 09025475205
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by sweetgala(m): 1:50am On Feb 04, 2019
RTSC:

Religious fundamentalism is wrong.

He is not a governor of a total Islamic jurisdiction. He is governor of a multi ethnic, multi religious people.

Imagine a Christian version of El rufai. I am sure you would be crying blue murder.

Being the leader of a multi ethnic population neither diverse religious tendencies should not stop him from being able to express himself. There is nothing to prove the man has been discriminatory in his conduct as a governor.
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by RTSC: 6:56am On Feb 04, 2019
sweetgala:

Being the leader of a multi ethnic population neither diverse religious tendencies should not stop him from being able to express himself. There is nothing to prove the man has been discriminatory in his conduct as a governor.
So half the state is wrong and you are right?

If he wants to express himself freely, he should do it as a common civilian.

An elected official is not supposed to express himself anyhow.
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by sweetgala(m): 1:14am On Feb 05, 2019
RTSC:

So half the state is wrong and you are right?

If he wants to express himself freely, he should do it as a common civilian.

An elected official is not supposed to express himself anyhow.

If the "half the people of the state" feel so upset about his utterances they know what to do. I follow politics well enough and I know a good bit about Kaduna politics so you can't feed me hearsay.

The issue many have with El Rufai is that he refuses to play to the ethnic sentiments of Kaduna state. The man has chosen his deputy governorship candidate which he has a right to if some Christians in Kaduna feel so wronged by his choice they should vote accordingly.

Like the man made very clear " having a Christian deputy has not resolved the violence since 92" so what is the use of that political play.

The only thing he has done wrong was his treatment of APC leadership and senators in the state in his aim to gain control of the party structure
Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by JayB11(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
MrAJQ:
Each time I see people like you the first thing I do is to call my wife "dear come and see another frustrated being on the media, we will laugh and laugh we just finished laughing on your frustration"
Hahahahh!!! ur funny ooo, sir take hrt abeg, me ryt now my only strength focuses on gettin money and keepin things to work right n push doz dat are unworthy aside. I cnt even rem wat brought abt this, daz to tell u how sometimes i just comment n forget. May God help us all to be better.

1 Like

Re: Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai by MrAJQ(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2019
JayB11:

Hahahahh!!! ur funny ooo, sir take hrt abeg, me ryt now my only strength focuses on gettin money and keepin things to work right n push doz dat are unworthy aside. I cnt even rem wat brought abt this, daz to tell u how sometimes i just comment n forget. May God help us all to be better.
Smiles. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari / Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.