Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy (5375 Views)

3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Miarose:
I love your imagination. Or is this real?
fiction. Purely imaginations
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
"Lizzy you're just lucky. God saved us and not me."
"God used you to save me, and so I must pay you."
I was about saying something else when we heard Freda screaming from outside. She had gone out initially to get bread and akara for our breakfast.
She jumped on my body and we both fell down.
"Freda what is it oooo?" Lizzy shouted. She couldn't wait to hear the story.
"Ephraim you won't believe it!" She said while gasping for air.
"I won't believe what?" I asked unconcerned.
As a matter of fact, I wasn't interested in the gist.
These girls were the strangest human beings I've ever seen. It could be that nothing had happened probably.
"Ephraim guess o" she smiled and faced me.
"I don't know how to guess." I replied coldly.
"Okay let me tell you. The local vigilantes in this community are looking for the killers of the notorious cultists that were terrorizing people. The reward is two hundred thousand naira. Lizzy and Ephraim, we've hit money."
"So that's what is making you go crazy? Well, I'm not interested."
"Jesus! Ephraim are you out of your mind?" Lizzy shouted.
"No I'm not. Just don't mention my name in whatever thing you want to go and do there."
I stood up to leave but Freda intercepted me and kept her face in a pitiable way. A trick she always use whenever she wants me to give her a headjob.
"Ephraim this is our opportunity of becoming famous. Don't ruin it."
"Well I'm sorry, I have to."
There was silent for about ten minutes and I had sat down again.
I cleared my throat and dropped the bombshell.
"I'll be returning to the village by tomorrow. I can't just be risking my life all in the name of city hustle."
The two girls lost stamina and Freda almost tumbled from the chair. Lizzy looked as if a tornado was going on in her head.
Such a pity that I had to hurt them. But it wasn't my fault.
While they were still trying to recover from the shock, I dropped another.
"And I guess we'll never meet again. It was a nice adventure with you two, but fate wants us not to last long."
I was just trying to give them the raw facts and reality.
I wonder why they suddenly began wailing as if they were in a funeral.
They sat on the ground and cried their eyes out.
"Babes, crying won't solve anything. Let's face reality and move on."
I bent and picked the bread after collecting the akara from Freda.
"The best way to move on is just to forget someone like me ever existed. It was fun all through with you. Let's have the last fun. Girls, How about a party this night in a club?"
They stood up and cleaned their eyes.
"Ephraim you're not going anywhere. I mean it." Lizzy hooked my collar.
"I'm not debating with you. I'm going back to the village tomorrow. Let's prepare and hit the club this night."

The morning passed as slowly as it could, with both girls sitting on the couch reading magazines. I wonder when these girls started reading.
Afternoon came and Lizzy managed to prepare lunch for us.
I felt an urge to wash her clothes, I went inside and packed them all.
On my way outside, she saw me and screamed.
"What the hell are you trying to do?"
"To wash your clothes of course!"
"Ephraim no na, this is demeaning for your status. I'm sorry I degraded you before."
She took the clothes from me and I could see tears in her eyes.
At 6pm I was dressed to leave for the party.
I went to the room where the girls were sleeping to wake them up.
"Knock knock" I gently tapped the door.
"Ephraim come in."
I twisted the door handle and pushed it open.
The two girls were under the blanket shivering. I walked up to them and sat on the bed.
Touching the both of them on their necks, I noticed they had running temperatures.
Their bodies were very hot.
Jesus!
"Lizzy and Freda what's wrong?"
"Ephraim please don't leave us else we'll die." They both spoke simultaneously.
"If I leave you'll die?? Come oh, which of you am I dating sef?"
"None of us."
"Good. Which of you did I marry?"
"None of us."
"Okay, then what's going to kill you when I leave?"
I noticed that they both winked at each other but I couldn't understand the reason.
I stood up to leave.
"If you girls are not going to the club this night, then I guess I'll be going alone."
The blanket flew from their bodies and landed on my face.
I removed the blanket covering my eyes.
They were naked.
I wanted to shout at them when I heard the door locking.
"Come, these girls what are your plans?"
"Ephraim, it's either you carry us along to your village, or you stay here with us. But what is certain is that you're not leaving us."
"Na juju? So because of the fact that I chose to be your friend, that's why you want to cage me right?"
"Nobody is caging anybody here. What we are saying is that you can't leave us here. C'mon na, who's going to love us? Who's going to take care of us? Okay, since you started rolling with us, have you seen our stupid so called boyfriends?" Lizzy straightened me up.
Hmm, it was true.
"Okay girls, I get your points. But I need to take care of my parents financially. I can't be sending money to them irregularly. Since that four thousand I gave them, I've not sent anything again."
"Oh! Is that the problem?" Lizzy asked with her eyes wide open, obviously shocked.
"Actually, that's part of the problem."
The two girls were now walking towards me.
"Hey hey girls please hold yourself please please."
Lizzy stood in my front while Freda was at my back.
They weren't trouble to me. If I wanted to go outside, I would have taken the keys from her forcefully.
But the truth was that, these two girls were now like my angels.
"Ephraim, every two weeks we'll be sending money to your parents. That should solve the case." Lizzy spoke with a note of finality.
"What about now? Can I have some money now?"
"Okay. Let me tell you the truth, Freda had gone to take the two hundred thousand this morning. She lied to you that she was going to buy akara."
Jesu!!
"So where's it?"
Freda handed me a nylon and I touched the content. Money truly.
I was about to give my reply when Freda pushed me from behind and I mistakenly hit Lizzy on the shoulder. A hit that the pain shouldn't have lasted for ten seconds was what made Lizzy to be rolling on the floor crying.
I knew their plan.
"Okay girls, your plan has worked."
I removed my shirt and trousers.
Their eyes went wide with excitement.
Lizzy sprang to her feet to help me remove my boxers.
"I've not done two girls at once before. How are we going to do it?"
"It's called party."
I laid flat on the bed as Lizzy climbed my body. Her ass was on my face and my chairman in her mouth.
I nearly suffocated due to the size of the bum. I spoke with a voice that seemed drained.
"Which one is this?"
Freda that was waiting for her turn, came to my ear and whispered;
"It's called 69. Eat it Ephraim."
Oh!
I tried opening mouth and the whole of it covered me.
I couldn't feel my body again and I felt myself as if I was floating on the air.
After ten minutes, I was weak.
"Lizzy oya come down."
Freda's voice brought me back to life.

I was sweating as if I just finished fighting World War III.
Freda knelt on the bed just as she always does.
I wonder why she didn't come to earth as a dog sha, since it's only this position that she loves.
Her boobies were resting on the pillow as she closed her eyes while waiting to receive the rod of life.
I used my hands first to play with it for about ten minutes. I stopped when it was as if she wanted to cry.
I inserted my chairman and she grabbed the pillow with force!
"Ephraim!!"
I thrusted and thrusted until she couldn't moan again.
I felt I was about to discharge, and so I removed my chairman and took a break.
I used the break to position Lizzy who was already gasping for her turn.
She laid down flat and I carried her both legs in my hands. I inserted my chairman again, he wasn't disappointing.
She was more sexier than Freda. Only her intonation while moaning was making me catch cold.
I increased my thrust when I discovered that she had stopped moaning.
She let out a shout of pain
Ahhi!!
I continued until she closed her eyes and her hands dropped in total weakness.
I was about to cum and so I stood up.
The two girls ran and knelt in my front.
After three minutes of vigorous pumping, a thick milky color liquid splashed out in massive quantity and I generously poured it on their faces.
I wonder what was making them to rub it all over their body, as for me, I was terribly weak and tired.
It was 11pm and I ran into the bathroom to shower.
Five minutes later, I was out and the girls went to bath together.
I was already under the blanket trying to sleep when the both of them entered. Still naked.
"Ephraim please cuddle us."
I held them by my sides, caressing their hairs.
In ten minutes time they were asleep.
I couldn't sleep all through the night.
I kept staring at the ceiling for hours.
The girls were deep asleep when I stood up quietly and left the room.
I went to the parlor and left a note for them;
"WE WILL MEET AGAIN ON A BETTER DAY"

At exactly 4am, I was on my way back to akwaibom.
Another life has to begin.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 6:24am On Feb 11, 2019
8:45am on the dot I reached my junction.

Barely two months ago I left this village with a sack bag and a bathroom slippers, today I'm back with two hundred thousand naira and nothing again. City hustle has paid.
I didn't know if I was to cry or be happy.
Thinking of the fact that I won't see Lizzy and Freda anymore was enough reason for me to cry, but on a second thought, I believed I should be happy that the short experience was really worth it.
I was now strolling down my street, humming a song and thinking of what I was going to do after that day.
I opened my gate and stepped my foot inside. Hmm.. It was just the same way I had left it seven weeks ago.
My mom was about going to the farm when I reached. Immediately our eyes met, she loosened her wrapper and screamed with joy.
She ran and embraced me in a tight hug. A moment of joy.
Her screaming was so loud that dad had to run out too.
He tried to tame his happiness as a man. But I could see in his eyes that he too wanted to rush me in a bear hug.
We entered inside and mom called for celebration. The two chickens that she was keeping were slaughtered and used for pepper soup to celebrate my arrival.
"Welcome home my son" dad beamed with smile.
"Se sung ette" (thank you father)
"How is life in port harcourt like?"
"Port harcourt is very good. The best place to be."
"You know, I left port harcourt for Akwaibom in 1989. It was such a busy place full of life. I guess it's still the same way?"
"Exactly. Everybody there are decent. The girls are more decent."
Dad was about to bring up another topic when a girl walked in and greeted us. She even added "sir" to my own.
She was carrying a bag on her head. Obviously she was returning from the market.
"Dad who's she?"
"Hmm! Ephraim my son! You know since you left, the housework increased. Your mom had to get a househelp that'll be assisting her."
"So she's our househelp?"
"Exactly!"
How come such a beautiful girl like this is doing househelp work?
She walked passed us again and this time, my eyes caught her backside.
If I should say her buttocks is big, it would be an understatement. Her buttocks was massively huge, round and gigantic!!
She came to drop food on our table and I noticed she was wearing a pink color brazier.
Her nipple were pointing forward, forcing themselves from it and her boobies were big as watermelon.
"Ephraim what is it? You seem to be lost?" My dad tapped my shoulder.
"I'm just thinking about my car wash job in port harcourt. My boss has been transferred to Kano, and so he paid me off and I had to come back for now. Although I'll soon go back."
Dad nodded.
"That's my son"
"But daddy wait oh, what's her name?"
"Her name is Ruth."
" where does she sleep at night?"
"She sleeps in your room. But now that you're back, she has to evacuate it for you."
"No problem. She can still be managing there. I'll be sleeping in the parlor."
"Okay if you say so."
The talk went on and on until night.
I kept on fulling his ears with cock and bull stories. But I was sharp enough not to disclose that I ever talked to a girl.
As a good boy concerned.
"Goodnight son. See you tomorrow."
He stood up and staggered into his room.
"He's getting old" I sighed.
I didn't know when I slept off while sitting on the chair.
A hand tapped me on my back.
"Brother Ephraim, are you going to sleep here?"
"Freda please no, I'm tired.. I can't go another round..."I mumbled.
She tapped me hard again and I jumped.
I saw her fidgeting as if she was scared if she had annoyed me.
She was putting on a see through night wear.
From down I could see her chests, without brazier it looked doubled the size. This was bigger than that of Freda and Lizzy joined together.
"Uhm!! Sorry I was sleep talking. Go and sleep in my room. I'll stay here."
"Thank you brother Ephraim."
She turned to leave and my eyes went down to her waist. This girl was really thick.
I used my eyes to weigh it and I observed that they were heavy.
I fell back on the chair and closed my eyes.
I wonder what Lizzy and Freda would be doing by now.
I miss them.
But life has to move on.
"I'll soon go back to port harcourt. I'll leave next month immediately this money finishes." I said aloud.
I then drifted to sleep later in the midnight.

It was dawn and everybody was awake except me. I slept late the previous night.
10am was when I woke up and went inside to greet my parents but their room door was locked.
I then went outside to wash my face.
Opening the door, I met Ruth washing mom's clothes.
"Good morning brother Ephraim."
"See I use god name to beg you. Just call me Ephraim okay? Good morning to you too. How was your night?"
"Fine oh."
"Where are my parents?"
"Mom went to the farm. Daddy went for family meeting."
"Who'll give me food then?"
"I'll."
"Bring it to the parlor."
I walked inside and sat on the chair.
Chair that I've been using for years without problem oh, this girl have used her weight to compress it.
I was still contemplating on what to do immediately I finish eating when she came inside with the food.
"This is it."
"thank you. Please come back in ten minutes to pack it."
"Okay no problem Ephraim."
My thoughts were running wild.
Was it too early to make moves?
No! Yes!
Aah!! What if she's a good girl?
No! She's not. Yes she is.
The door swung open again and she walked in.
"Is it up to ten minutes just now?" I asked out of surprise.
"It's twenty minutes now sef."
And I hadn't even opened the food.
"I don't have appetite."
"Why na?"
"I'm not well."
"What should I do?"
"Just come and pack it. I'm not eating again."
She smiled.
"Ephraim can I ask you something?"
"Yeah go ahead." I was listening attentively.
"Who's Lizzy and Freda?"
Jesu!!
"How did you know them? Are you a witch?"
"Hehehe no I'm not. Throughout last night I didn't sleep. I stood at the door listening to you calling their names in your sleep. With what I observed, it's like you were in a very serious doings with them both."
She laughed and kept a straight face.
"Hm well, they're my friends in port harcourt." I explained casually.
"Friends? Mere friends? How come you are so attached to them that you can't stop thinking of them even in your sleep?"
"They were my only friends there. I don't think I can have any other friend."
"I can be your friend if you don't mind."
"Friends with benefits oh." I chipped in.
"No problem. I'm a pro."
I couldn't believe my ears. So soon?
"Would you show me what you've got under your Clothes?"
"Why not?"
I watched as she raised her top and revealed her boobies.
My chairman jumped immediately and stood at attention.
"Babe you're making me go crazy. I want us to play."
"Let's start right away."
I was about pulling my clothes when I realized that I didn't have protection.
"Do you have it?" I asked holding my chairman with full force.
"No na." She shrugged.
I gave her some money.
"Run and buy it."
She dressed up and ran outside.
I waited for about twenty minutes before hearing the sound of our gate opening.
I peeped from the window and saw my dad coming with his two brothers.
Oh shii!!
Immediately they entered, I arranged myself and came outside to greet them. I knew they had come to see me.
After the formalities and greetings, I was about going back to my room when Ruth ran inside sweating.
"Where are you coming from?" Dad yelled.
She could see that the plan had been foiled.
"Sir I went to buy detergent for the clothes I was washing." She bowed.
"Go and continue washing."
On her way outside, I winked at her and she understood.
The match was postponed to night time.
I stayed indoor all day and I couldn't wait for night to fall.

At 9:00pm, I was almost sleeping when she tapped me quietly.
"Come by 11pm."
I nodded and pretended to be asleep.

It was time and I silently stood up, carried torch and walked to the room door.
"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"It's me Ephraim."
I could hear her foot steps approaching to open the door and my chairman responded again.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by izaray(f): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lol, Ephriam the baddo
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by snipesdam(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
There is one Ephraim in my street like this lol....

Real MVP
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2019
The lock twisted and I pushed the door open.
Entering into the room, Ruth had already ran to the bed and removed her clothes. She was just hyperactive and full of energy.
"Hmm hope this girl no go kill me sha." I mumbled.
I went straight to the bed and sat beside her.
"Where's the protection? We need to be fast okay? You know my parents normally wake up for midnight prayers." I was speaking while removing my trousers.
She passed me a nylon and I removed the content inside. It was a cheap quality type. Lizzy and Freda won't let me use such low quality product sha.
In less than a minute, I had finished wearing and dressing my chairman for work. just when my hands touched her body, I heard the most shocking thing of my life.
"Ephraim don't be in a hurry." She pushed my hands away.
"What is the problem na? I thought I just told you we needed to be quick?" I replied with a feeling of anger.
"That's not what I mean"
"Okay what do you mean?"
"You're supposed to drop something as settlement. A token."
I was quite shocked.
"A token? What token?"
"Ephraim you must be joking. You mean you want to eat all these my big packs and loads for free?" She turned and covered herself with the wrapper she had used as bed sheet initially.
I felt a bomb exploded on my head. This was the first time I'm hearing such rubbish.
If I had given her a piece of my mind, she would have killed herself that night, and so I took my chill and tried to talk calmly.
"Ruth, if I wanted to sleep with a prostitute, I would have approached one at the village brothel. You're not a prostitute. Why are you asking for money before sex?" I continued preaching with all the sugar coating words I knew.
She seemed to be unmoved with all my sermons.
Imagine sef, this kind of a girl that Lizzy and Freda could kill for me. The only advantage she had over them was her boobies and bum. But my girls were the hottest when it comes to slaying and beauty. They were the ones even giving me money for my services.
"So Ephraim, common ten thousand naira you cannot pay for a good food?. But I heard you telling your dad that your boss in port harcourt settled you with two hundred thousand naira. I'm not only surprised, I'm also ashamed."
For the first time in history, my chairman felt insulted and humiliated. He fell down and went to sleep within seconds.
I stood up, removed the protection and threw it on the ground.
I looked straight into her eyes
"It's quite unfortunate that you choose to call yourself a hoe. I'm sorry I don't mean any insult, but you're just an unlucky one. Goodnight.
I picked my clothes and walked out.
Immediately I closed the door, I heard her laughing a wicked laugh.
This girl just ruined my night.
I laid on the chair all through the night, thinking of many things.
My mind went straight to my girls in Port-Harcourt. Those two girls could kill anybody that dare come to interact with my chairman.
Reason being that, they believe it belongs to them and them alone.
But this is the same chairman this village girl is using for caricature.
I bent my head and tears started dripping from my eyes when I thought of the last escapade I had the previous night with Lizzy and Freda before I came to the village.
"I've messed up." I shouted.
I kept rolling on the chair until I drifted to an uneasy sleep around 2am.
I was in the dreamland with Lizzy, it was as if we were in the garden alone.
"Ephraim I want you to suck my boobies."
Just when she was about to remove her brazier.
"Ephraim wake up."
A hand tapped me. I woke up and saw Ruth with a broom in her hand. My face went sour at her.
"What is it? Why did you wake me? Are you normal? As in, are you okay?!!! You must be very foolish and stupid. How dare you touch me with those your dirty hands!!"
I was so much in the realm of anger that I didn't notice she had broken into serious sobbing.
"Ephraim oo, insi de? (what is it?) mom yelled running from her room.
The three of us stood, breathing heavily.
After few minutes of silence, I walked outside in just my boxers.
From outside, I could hear mom asking her what happened.
"Ruth what did you do to him? He's not the type that gets angry easily."
She sobbed in a loud voice and I blocked my ears.
"Mama is it because I'm a househelp that's why Ephraim just insulted me?"
"My dear that's not what I asked. What did you do? If you tell me you did nothing to him then he'll have to insult me too because I'll deal with him."
She kept mute. I was somehow afraid now.
What if she snitches? What if? What if??
I'll just die.
I was only relieved when I heard mom telling her;
"Since you don't want to talk, continue your work and stop acting like a person that just lost her husband."
And that was the end of the case.
On an impulse, I wanted to feel bad for my actions on her, but then, I remembered she only got a piece of what she gave to me the previous night.
Right from that day, myself and Ruth began living as strangers in the same house.
My parents were unaware of what was happening.
It got to an extent that I couldn't find her endowments attractive to me anymore.
One day I just sat at the verandah staring at her chest when she was washing.
After about thirty minutes, I removed my eyes.
"Abeg I prefer my girls udara sized breasts." I sighed.

One month later, Life as a village boy resumed again, and I went back to my normal day to day activities.
From the farm with mom, to the village square to sit and look at beautiful girls passing.
Each girl that passes, I'll used my eyes to measure the buttocks in centimeters and convert it to inches. After each survey, I'll compare it with Lizzy and Freda's own.
Life was becoming boring little by little.
By now the money had become half.
I had given mom and dad fifty thousand naira each for business. What was left with me was just hundred thousand naira.

I returned from the market as usual one Saturday evening and saw a group of men gathering in front of our house.
I approached one of them to inquire what was the reason but he was reluctant on telling me. He finally gave in.
"Your father is a debtor, he's a cunning man. A wicked man and a...."
I couldn't bear it any longer.
"Sir please stop it."
" you asked me to tell you what was happening na."
"Yes but I didn't tell you to insult him. Infact carry your kola nut destroyed and shattered teethes to one corner. You that don't have money, I'm very sure you're not the person he's owing."
I wasn't really serious, I only wanted to feed him with his own words. He thinks insults is sweet.
I walked inside and saw my dad in the middle of men with angry faces.
" I greet oh."
They didn't respond.
It surprised me how I now love troubles. All thanks to Freda for giving me the morale. Lol
"How come everybody here come turn deaf and dumb?" I asked.
In seconds, Voices of different sounds were blocking my ears
"Like father like son...mannerless child..,stupid boy..You'll pay a fine.. Simply because you've gone to the city.."
I didn't care about the talks. I only wanted their attention and I'd gotten it.
I went to my dad and I could see sadness in his eyes.
"How much is it?" I whispered.
"I've given them the fifty thousand you gave me and it's remaining fifty."
"What did you use the money for?"
"To complete the money for the land your mom is farming on."
My eyes went wide with shock.
It's even a legit something.
I ran inside and removed the nylon, brought out the money and gave it to my dad.
I went to his ears again;
"Once I open the gate wide, give the owner the money and I'll complete the remaining job okay?"
He nodded.
Indeed it was really a case of like father like son. He loved trouble too.

I watched as he handed the money to the man and I shouted;
"If I close my eyes and open, and I see anybody shadow here, that person go chop sand now now."
Fighting now seem like a normal thing to me.
It sweetened my tummy looking at them scrambling to their heels.
In a minute they were all gone.

It was night now, I laid on the bed thinking of what to do. Fifty thousand naira won't sustain us for long.
With what I was seeing now, troubles now come everyday because of the presence of the small money.
"Ephraim thank you for saving me from embarrassment." My dad spoke from my back.
"Ette Mbok ke dai ya" (father please go and sleep.)
I watched as he walked back into his room, my mind flashed back to when I was still a kid, this was always the time I would have been siting on his legs and he'll be telling me stories.
I remember the last story he told me, how his Cross river people didn't want him to marry an Akwaibom woman and how he finally succeeded and relocated here.

I was still thinking of him when I heard the crow of our cock.
What?!!
I stayed awake all through the night!

When I saw people coming out from their rooms, that was when sleep crawled into my eyes.
I slept until afternoon.
Immediately I came out that afternoon, I saw my mom and Ruth preparing and working as if they were expecting a visitor.
"Mama good afternoon. Are you expecting anybody?"
"Yes. Your uncle Okon is coming today."
I was about replying when a bike stopped in front of our gate and uncle Okon was sitting at the back seat.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
He didn't pay the bike man before walking inside and I noticed something was unusual. He signaled the man to wait for him that he's returning right away.
The way he was walking briskly made me to conclude that he was having another thing to do.
"Welcome uncle." I greeted him without enthusiasm. He wasn't a person that deserves hug from me.
My mom stood up and they both hugged
"Uko amedi?" (Baba have you arrived?)
"Eka, mmedi gwo (mother I've arrived.)
"Let's go inside my brother."
"Sister please, I just came to deliver a message, I'll be leaving immediately. I need to return to work."
"work ke?" I used my eyes to speak
He looked at me and I smiled.
Ever since the day I settled the prostitute on the missing phone saga, he held me in high esteem.
"Okay my Brother, what is the message?"
"It's for Ephraim, a letter from one big man in our area."
My mom jumped and stood alert, she couldn't believe her ears. I knew what' was running in her mind.
Uncle Okon gave me the letter and bade us goodbye.
"See you in Port-Harcourt soon bro."
He waved at me.
I tore the envelope and brought out the letter. It was stapled.
On it was written:
FROM CHIEF TONY (Elizabeth's dad)
"CONFIDENTIAL. DON'T ACCEPT IF SEAL IS BROKEN... FOR EPHRAIM"
I was tempted to believe the letter was from Freda and Lizzy, but then, I remembered that uncle Okon and Freda don't get along, and he doesn't know Lizzy.
Who could have sent me this?
How did Lizzy's father knew me?
I went inside my room and sat on the bed.
Carefully and slowly, I removed the staple pin and opened the letter.
Reading it aloud;
--- Our own Ephraim,
It is with a weak mind that we decided to reach you. After waiting for complete one month and fifteen days, which is forty six days.. Ephraim, forty six days of agony and pains, forty six dark nights of cold and torture with no one to make us warm. Forty six days of sitting at the balcony waiting and hoping to see you drop from a cab and run to us with open arms and tell us you're sorry for dumping us to perish.
After waiting for all these while in vain, we've decided to make a move and bring you back.
You're coming back to port harcourt.
My dad traveled since December last year and I've been controlling the house, I lied the other time that he had given the car wash job to our gateman. I did it.
But now, I've personally sacked our gateman on a false accusation reason.
The room is now vacant.
Myself and Freda are planning on furnishing the house with television and house gadgets for you..You see? You have no option but to resume work in two days time. Much love.
Freda & Lizzy
(Your personal properties) ----

What did I just read?
Could this be a dream?
Just yesterday I was crying how I was going to return back and restart my hustle, and today it has been given to me in a Platter of gold.
I jumped and danced round the house, I was so full of joy that I forgot that I hadn't eaten anything and it was past 4pm.
Dad came back and I was about to show him part of the letter when a weighty stuff fell out and sounded like a metal.
I kicked it lightly and saw it was the room key.
Hmm
These girls are very serious.
I bent to pick it and a photo of Lizzy and Freda dropped on the ground from the letter bag, I carried it and stared at it for almost an hour.
In the photo, the two girls were sitting on a grass field, they wore the same clothes and were laughing real hard.
I turned the back and saw a caption.
"This was the first day we went out with you Ephraim."
This particular one made me weak.
Something struck me and I began to feel guilty.
I had taken their love for granted.
I hurt them for nothing sake and I didn't know.
I suddenly realized I was holding their joy.
I made up my mind. I'll return to port harcourt.

Later that night, I politely called the whole family for a brief meeting.
During the meeting, I explained to them that I'll be returning to the city. This time I might stay for long.
After the meeting, my parent gave their regular sermon;
"stay away from women"
I nodded.
"I'll"
We all went to sleep after the night devotion.
At six in the morning I was up, I prepared my small bag and went to meet my parents.
They prayed for me and asked god to see me through.
"Ruth come and see him off" mom called her from inside.
She had no option, she came out sluggishly and we began walking.
On our way going, the both of us were silent. I knew what would be running in her head. Well, I don't really know, but I knew what was running in my head.
I'm returning to my boobies and ass eating. Lol.
She stopped at the junction.
"This is where mom asked me to stop."
I smiled. I now noticed she was feeling guilty for herself.
I was thought by Freda to be a savage, and so I brought out my wallet and counted out ten thousand naira.
"Take, go home. Take care of yourself."
Tears poured down from her eyes as she hugged me.
Her whole milk factory pressed on me and I was choked for some seconds. Too much of everything can kill sha.
She stood and watched as the bus sped off. From afar I could still see her waving with her both hands in the air.
She must be regretting I guess.
Good for her.

Back to my roots.
I was already close to port harcourt before reality hit me.
What if I reach there and all what was written in the letter was a scam?
What if they wanted to repay me for dumping them?
What if? Just what it?

By 10am We arrived at the Port Harcourt park and I alighted.
I stood for about five minutes waiting for a keke to come pass by when I saw a young girl came and stood at my back.
I understood her mission.
"If I kick you eh,you go fly." I shouted at her.
She disappeared immediately I faced her.
Such a nice thing to be oriented.
Pickpockets everywhere.
Thanks to Freda.

An empty keke was coming and I flagged it down. We bargained price for about twenty minutes before he finally agreed to carry me.
The journey was sweet and cool but I didn't enjoy it. I was seriously thinking of what I was about to see when I reach my destination.
"Oga we don reach." The rider's voice brought me back to life.
"Thank you."
I paid him and walked towards the gate.
I knocked on the gate and waited for the gate man to open.
After waiting for some time, I pushed the gate and went inside.
The compound looked dry and nobody was inside.
I went to the gatehouse and peeped from the window, everything was just as it was indicated in the letter.
I brought out the key and opened the door, went inside and met a king sized foam and nothing else.
Hmm..it's foam these girls bought first.
Lol.. Their priorities first sha.
I removed my clothes and then went into the bathroom to check if the shower was in good working condition. The cold water poured on my head and perused my soul.

I came inside and sat on the bed to test it too, from sitting on it, I rested my head and then I slept off.
I slept for long before I heard the gate opening and some people walking inside the compound.
A familiar voice that rose my blood pressure sounded from the door;
"Freda are you sure this plan will work? What if after doing all these Ephraim refuses to return?" It was Lizzy speaking.
"His uncle said he smiled when he saw the letter. Remember I paid him well to lie that it wasn't from us." Freda chipped in.

"Look!! The door is opened?" Lizzy shouted.
I listened with my ears as they both shifted backwards.
"Who's there? Hakeem I thought they've sacked you? What are you here for?" Freda thundered.
I was still contemplating whether I should come out or let them unravel the mystery by themselves when the door flung open and the two girls barged inside.
Our eyes met and out of shock Lizzy screamed;
"Ahiiii!!!"
A particular type of sound she always made whenever I go rough on her.
They were shocked and glued to their feet.
I stood up and walked up to the girls who were now facing the ground and shedding silent tears.
Holding them both on the hands, I spoke with a tender voice;
"Its been like a hundred years without you two. I'm sorry I made a mistake. I'm back for good."
They looked up, and I saw the innocent baby faces they still had.
I didn't know when I started to cry and in a minute the three of us were clutched in a tight hug.
"Welcome home Ephraim"
They both sniffed.
"Thank you" I replied.
By now I was very hungry. I hadn't eaten for almost two days now.
"Let's go inside. You must be very hungry." Freda was always the first to notice my body signs.
"Yes I'm very hungry." I yawned.
The Three of us walked towards the main house and Lizzy opened the door.
Immediately I stepped into the house, my eyes caught a glimpse of something that looked like a hand dryer. A Love Machine.
I removed my eyes and Freda stylishly kicked it under the couch. I pretended not to have seen it.
"I miss you girls." I jumped on the sofa.
They were beaming with great smile now.

"You know how we've been faring all these while that you were away, Ofcourse we explained everything in the letter. So tell us Ephraim, how was your stay?"
I bent my head. I needed to take my time to explain because these girls were not only wise, they were also crafty.
"We're waiting. How many girls did you Straff?" Freda pushed me.
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 5:01am On Feb 14, 2019
I smiled. I smiled because I knew my conscience was free. But their eyes were not believing me. They scanned me down to my bones.
I finally spoke up after arranging all the words in my mouth.
"Well, since the day I went to the village, I never talked with a girl. I never did. I always stay with my mom and that's all."
I talked and talked but they were just staring at me like a clown displaying.
"You two should just say something and stop keeping mute." I looked at them in the face.
They broke out into serious laughter and I was confused.
Why were they laughing?
I couldn't understand.
"Please if you girls don't want us to talk, then please give me food."
Lizzy stood up and replied;
"Which food do you want? I hope you know we have so many foods in this house. On our own sef we are foods." She winked at Freda and they both smiled.
Ah it's too early oh.
"Aunty abeg give me food for stomach and not chairman food"
She went into the kitchen, warmed the jollof rice and brought it in a tray with three spoons.
In less than ten minutes we had finished the food. Inside the house was hot and so we all went outside.
I sat on the bonnet of her dad's car and they both stood and rested their back on it.
"Ephraim tell us the truth, how did you disappear that day?" Freda turned to me.
"Hehehe I didn't disappear oh, I walked like a normal human being. You two were sleeping na." I laughed and continued.
"It has passed na, let's talk about the present. How did you manage to send uncle Okon to the village? Because I know the both of you are not friends."
She tapped Lizzy.
"Babe tell him the trick we used."
They both laughed and Lizzy walked to my front.
"Ephraim it was Freda that brought the idea oh, she says your uncle loves one night stand girls. And so we offered to pay his daily customers for two weeks."
"You two are really crazy .. Don't kill my uncle oh"
"That's not even the main thing, we stocked his house with food."
"Hmm.. Thank you."
Uncle Okon was always lucky. People were always coming to his rescue even with his attitude.
"Babe where are we hitting this night na?" I opened my hands.
"And I was about saying the same thing sha." Freda spoke absent minded.
"Let's go to that Casablanca at GRA, we'll be good there." Lizzy said.
Casablanca was where I had in mind, because of the girls there, but it was of no use. Lizzy and Freda would do something nasty.
At 9pm, we were dressed to go out. I wore a navy blue polo and a brown chinos trouser, Freda wore a pink singlet that could barely cover her tummy, it was revealing her navel and flat tummy.
Lizzy wore a black T-shirt and a bumshort that exposed her laps. She walked past me and I noticed a very big scar on her thighs.
"Wait Lizzy! What's this one on your body?"
Her face changed and I felt as if I hurt her.
"Ephraim you're just seeing this? You're not a good friend."
"You're not serious. What happened to you abeg."
"Well, if you care to know, it was rat face that used a hot metal to burn me that night before you guys came to rescue me."
Mehn!! This is not cool!
Her spotless skin had been damaged.
I felt sorry for her and I suddenly lost the interest in going out.
"Babe if you must go out, wear trousers. That mark is so obvious, everybody will just be looking at it."
"Ephraim I won't. I'm not wearing any damn trouser. Let them see it. So you're ashamed of me because of a burn mark?"
"Lizzy calm down! It's okay." Freda pulled her.
She's just acting like a child. Simply because I said people would be looking at her, that's why she's saying all these.
"Infact let's go. But girls, please remember, no fights and no quarrels there." I dragged my ears.
We all agreed and set off.
An hour later, we stopped at the GRA junction and walked down into the club.
The security man used his caret to search our bodies for weapons but he found nothing and so we were allowed to enter.
Entering inside, My eyes were just going round and round, looking at boys drinking and rocking the girls who were vibrating with twerking.
We went to an empty table and sat there. Lizzy went to the counter to order for drinks.
I was already gisting with Freda when she came back with a sad look on her face.
"Babe watsup?" I stood up.
"Their POS is not working and I didn't come with cash."
"And I didn't come with money either, I'm with my card too." Freda added.
Even though they didn't bother to ask me, I knew I needed to do something.
I stood up and walked to the counter.
Thank god I carried my remaining money from the ten thousand naira.
I bought drinks and chicken for the girls.
I don't eat in public.
I spent the whole dime on me and realized we didn't have transport.
Few minutes after we finished our goodies, the salesgirl came and cleared the table.
I was feeling tipsy now, the drink had intoxicated me and I was a bit drunk.
"Ephraim we're going to dance. Care to join us?"
I shrugged.
"No na, have you seen me dancing before? Besides, is it possible to rock two girls at once?"
"We'll do it turn by turn at interval." Lizzy dragged me.
"Babe no no! Go and dance, I'm not coming."
The girls were now being doubled in my eyes. The drink had finished me.
They stood up and went some distant away.
I watched as they both held each other and were dancing passionately.
One would easily think they were lesbians.
They won't know that these two girls could kill for a chairman.
I bent my head on the table and rested. The blaring sounds emanating from the speakers were so loud that my head began to ache me.
I didn't know when I slept off on the table.
"Ephraim wake up. Party is over."
They were shaking me vigorously.
I opened my eyes and I was now conscious of myself. The drink intoxication had died down.
I looked at them and they were so exhausted and tired.
"Let's go. Please it's late." I stood up
"How are we going to pay transport fare?" Freda asked concerned
"We'll take a taxi home and I'll get money from the house to pay na, it's not a problem abeg let's go." Lizzy carried her bag.
We walked outside to look for a cab.
After waiting for about ten minutes, a red taxi came and stopped in our front.
"Where una dey go?"
"That garrison side. A drop how much?"
"Na one thousand I go take."
I was about to bargain when Freda and Lizzy jumped in.
I sluggishly entered too and Lizzy used her elbow to hit me.
"How many times have I told you to stop this your woman pricing attitude?"
The driver started the car and moved it, we entered the highway and I was just staring at the street lights shining brightly.
We drove for about thirty minutes and were now close to our destination when the driver slowed down and started acting strange.
"Oga wetin happen na?" I shouted.
"No vex make I change something."
He opened the pigeon hole and brought out a tool that looked like a mini jack. It was a gun.
He turned to us;
"Oya make una submit everything!"
We raised our hands up in the air as he used his other hand to search us.
He was frustrated when he found nothing on us except cards.
He knew the risk of taking us to the ATM stand that night and out of anger he shouted;
"Make una get out from my car!"
With the speed of light, we jumped down and took to our heels.
That' was how god saved us from paying transport fare and maybe it was him that also made us not to carry any phone or bag.
The distance to Lizzy's house was not far and so in less than ten minutes of running, we reached.
Lizzy opened the gate and we entered inside. She bolted it and gave me the keys. As gateman. lol.
"Goodnight girls, see you two tomorrow" I was about to enter my small room.
"Which goodnight? We're sleeping together oh" Lizzy replied and Freda shouted in affirmation.
"Yes Ofcourse."
Hmm
"So the foam here who'll use it?"
You can start using it when my dad returns. But for now, it would be foolishness to stay in different rooms."
"Okay let's go."
We walked inside the main house and I closed the door.
It was past one in the morning now.
We had our bath and entered the room to sleep. There was no light.
Freda was complaining that her body was still hot and decided to sleep on the floor leaving just me and Lizzy on the bed.
I didn't think anything would happen that night because we were all tired.
But alas, around two in the morning, I was already half asleep when I felt Lizzy's hand on my tummy. The hand came down slowly and entered inside my boxers.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by izaray(f): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for the update

Next time post ur story on literature section for more readers and followers
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by rexfada(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
OP have you abandoned your thread? Coman kontinu o, you can't just coman put us on suspense ooo
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
My eyes opened but I was silent. I didn't want Freda to wake up.
Her hands were now stroking my chairman softly and it reacted instantly. I still couldn't do anything.
The rubbing was now fast that I felt as if I was doing it real actually.
She stopped suddenly and I thought she was about to sleep.
Her tongue licked the tip and I was frozen.
She put the whole of it into her mouth and poured saliva all over it.
All these while, she knew I was awake but I didn't want to make any move.
She began sucking it with so much speed that lost control and I squeezed the pillow so hard.
After she had sucked for about twenty minutes, I was now feeling cold in a hot room.
She turned and backed me on the bed.
"Ephraim put if from behind." She spoke as lowly as she could.
I used my index finger to search for the hole and after thirty seconds, I found it.
Just as I was about slotting in the chairman, I heard Freda coughing and I turned immediately.
Lizzy pretended to be fast asleep too.
Lizzy coughed and coughed until it became obvious that she was now awake.
I used my side eyes to peep at her as she raised her hands to the bed and touched my hairy chest.
Her hands were now stroking my beards and I shifted closer so she wouldn't stretch her hands too much.
The stroking was now changed to another thing as she put her hands in my mouth and I had no option but to lick them.
The hands came down and entered my boxers and this time, her hands were wet with my saliva.
She began rubbing it and I was lost again.
She stood up, knelt beside the bed and put it in her mouth.
She was better than Lizzy at sucking.
It was as if I wanted to cum and I pushed her face away. I wasn't ready to stop now.
She should let me rest now.
She brought her head back and just when she inserted it in her mouth again, Nepa restored light and the whole room shone with brightness.
Instantly she fell flat and pretended to be asleep too.
These two girls were really crazy.
It was 5am now.
I stood up and switched on the television.
"Ephraim you're not sleeping? Why na?" Lizzy called from behind.
"I just woke up. I've been sleeping since." I replied incase Freda was awake, so she could hear.
"Ephraim how come you're watching film when you're supposed to be sleeping? I'm just waking oh" Freda asked her own.
"I slept since. I'm just waking too."
I wonder who's fooling who now oh.

It was finally dawn and we all came down.
All of us had chores to do.
While Freda was preparing breakfast, Lizzy was arranging the whole house and I was watering the flowers.
At 10am we were all done and we came to the dining to eat.
Breakfast was served. Bread and egg sauce.
The bread was a family sized sliced type but I knew it was all going to enter my tummy.
Freda and Lizzy were not the eating type. With just two slice each, they were satisfied.

We finished eating and all of us parted. Everybody to himself.
Lizzy packed her clothes to wash and Freda carried bag to go to the market to buy foodstuff.
The whole house was just booming with life and we were living as siblings, apart from the everyday sex and play.
I was done with my work and so I went to the backyard to clear the grass that had grew into thorns and could be a harbor to snakes and other dangerous reptiles.
"I'll branch my house when coming back. My dad wants to see me." Freda said as she was about to leave.
"Alright baby, don't stay long oh." Lizzy replied.
I followed her to the gate to see her off.
I locked the gate immediately she went outside.
Turning to go inside, I saw Lizzy standing at my back and smiling.
"Why are you smiling?"
"Don't tell me you don't know why." She replied.
"Ofcourse I don't." I shrugged.
"Okay, we're home alone and we have to finish what we were doing last night."
Wow! Perfect time! And I was even in the mood.
"Okay let's go inside."
"No. Ephraim let's make it weird today."
"How do you mean?" I asked quite surprised.
"We'll do it here and right now since we're alone."
"Hehehe you mean open air sex? I'd love to experience it oh." I put my hands in my pockets to hold my chairman that was about to burst my boxers open.
She threw three pieces of protection to me.
I caught them, put two in my pockets and opened one.
I unzipped my trouser and wore it on my Chairman.
She bent in a cowgirl style and held my window as I inserted my chairman from behind.
I started slowly as usual until I heard her screamed
"Harder!"
I increased my thrust and she shouted in pains.
"Lizzy please reduce your voice, we're close to the gate."
"I'm sorry I won't shou... Shout ag.. Again... Ahii!! Faster!!"
I kept on pounding and slapping her ass as she was moaning.
I was feeling weakened on my waist area now and so I stopped. She was now doing the thrusting by whining her waist around.
I was about to cum and so I pushed her out and removed the protection, the whole liquid splashed on her ass as she stood up.
My eyes were turning as I finished and my waist too were hurting me.
"Babe I need to rest." I walked inside the gatehouse.
"please do. You've tried." She replied as she held her waist while going inside the main house.

I dropped on the bed and fell asleep instantly.
The body indeed is not a piece of wood.
Due to stress, I was so deep in the sleep that I wasn't conscious of anything.

I had slept for hours before I heard someone banging the gate. I managed to stand up and stagger outside.
"Who's there?" I shouted.
"It's me Freda."
I opened the gate and she came inside with a sack bag filed with food stuff and cooking items.
Lizzy came down and helped carry the bags inside.
"So Whatsup? Did you see your family?" I asked her.
"Yea I did oh. And your uncle said he wants to see you tomorrow."
"What for?"
"I don't know. When you reach, ask him."
She walked inside too and I went back inside to continue my sleep.
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Early the next morning, I took my bath and prepared to visit uncle Okon in his house. It was a visit I didn't have any tangible reason for going. I only wanted to hear what he had to tell me.
At 5:30am I bolted the gate and hit the road. I trekked down the street, enjoying the morning birds singing and mile one market women standing by the roadside waiting for taxi to take them to the market.
I was also seeing some girls coming out from different houses that morning, some were with handbags and others were carrying nothing.
Port-Harcourt is indeed a place to be.
"Runs babes should start paying tax, they are booming in their business." I was talking to myself.
I passed the government school where rat face and his gang had their base and stopped at the entrance.
My mind flashed back to that night when we clashed and how it ended. I started having negative thoughts.
"What if I had died that day?"
"What if I was burnt alive in that fire?"
"What if? Just what if?"
"I guess I would have been a spirit roaming around this area." I said slowly.
And then, talking about spirits roaming!
The spirits of rat face and his colleagues could be roaming around oh!.
I felt a ball of fear coming down my throat and I was afraid now.
I turned and started running.
Evil thoughts can be so dangerous. It's a self inflicted punishment to oneself.
The day had brightened up a little and I was close to uncle Okon's house, Freda father's house per say.
I passed the condemn car and my mind went to the second time I had sex with Freda one night, it was on top of the car boot that we did it that night.
I remember that was the night I vowed never to leave her. Not that I was even dating her.
It hadn't rained for some days now and so the regular stagnant water that was always in front of the compound had dried off.
I pushed the gate and entered inside the compound. Walking straight to his room.
Reaching the door, I could hear the cry of a mature person. Not a female voice anyway.
I knocked but nobody answered, I had no other option but to open it myself and walk in.
What's this?
Uncle Okon was rolling on the floor in pains and a very fat lady was applying aboniki balm on his waist. They were both naked.
"Good morning, are you Ephraim his nephew?" She greeted me without any effort to cover her naked body.
"Good morning to you. Yes I'm his nephew. What happened to him?"
She didn't respond, I observed from her countenance that she was trying to arrange how to construct the answer.
"Answer me please." I said.
" okay okay.. He carried me for a one night stand last night, while we were still on fire, he got so excited in the sex that he tried to carry me while doing it, the way they do it in professional porn video." She stopped talking.
"Continue na, I'm still listening." I said again.
"Okay, just as he lifted me up and started the stuff, I heard a cranking sound and it was his waist bone that had shifted."
"Yeeeyy!!!" I didn't know when I shouted.
I just pray it shouldn't be his spinal cord that had dislocated sha. That would have been a dangerous case which could lead to everlasting wheel chair. Self inflicted injury!
I went to him rolling on the floor and tapped him.
"Uncle insi de?" (Uncle what is it?)
For the first time in many years, he called my native name.
"Udeme! Mme kpa (udeme I'm dead)
I pretended not to still understand what had happened.
"Idip ubiak?" (Is your stomach hurting?)
"Iyo oh.. Isin o! (No oh.. My waist o!)
Hmm.. So the lady was actually saying the truth.
"So what do you want us to do now?"
"Help me to that bone doctor close to the apostolic church beside the market."
"Oga you go increase the money oh, this one wey I dey render another service join wetin I come here for."
Some people can be so heartless sha, despite the fact that she's the cause of what he's passing through now, she's not still compassionate.
I opened uncle Okon's box and remove his clothes as the fat lady was dressing up.
Few minutes later they were both dressed and we were ready to leave.
Uncle Okon was in our middle with his hands hung sideways on our shoulders.
He was struggling to drag his feet as we carried him slowly.
Perfect description of "bushmeat don catch hunter." He was a sex addict and a core patronizer of one night stand prostitutes, but today he has been choked in the neck by his favorite food.
We came out from the room and other tenants and neighbors were hailing him;
"Okon! Okon!! Machine gun!! Okon!! Brostitute!! Okon!!
Lol. I couldn't help but laugh. These people could be savage atimes.
We kept on moving until we reached the main road.
It was about 10am now.
We reached the market and the apostolic church was not far again. I was tired and weak, the same way I always feel after a marathon sex spree with Lizzy and Freda.
We reached the doctor's house and I was dumbfounded.
This one was not only looking like a bone doctor, he also resembles a native and witch doctor at the same time.
Despite all these, they were still many patients waiting for him to attend to them.
We took our number and sat down, by now the fat lady had gone.
It was almost our turn, the time was 2pm in the afternoon. I was terribly hungry.
"Number 276 come inside." The messenger called our number.
I supported my uncle and we went inside.
The doctor examined him for sometime and finally addressed us;
"Your case is quite complicated, although your spinal cord is still okay and that makes you lucky. All the same, you'll be bedridden for two weeks. Meaning that you'll be in bed 24/7 for fourteen days or less than that.
You'll have to eat well and ...." The doctor went on and on with the talk until 6pm.
"Finally, You'll sleep here today, but you'll spend the rest of the days in your house." He concluded.
I paid the money in advance and bought him food. He was looking bad just now.
I couldn't stay here with him, the beds provided were meant for only patients.
"Goodnight uncle. Ya asiere (till daybreak)
"Se sung udeme ame nam (thank you udeme, you've tried.)
I left the doctor's place but I couldn't return to Lizzy's house because it was late.
I went back to uncle Okon's house to sleep.
I was so tired that I fell asleep immediately I fell on the bed. I was just about to start dreaming when I heard a knock on the door.
I stood up without thinking and opened the door.
Standing at the door was a short lady, she was wearing a heavy make up and a bumshort that could be confused to be a pant.
She didn't even say anything to me, she just passed my side and entered.
I followed her as she sat on the bed.
After some minutes, she asked me;
"Where Okon dey?"
"Why you dey ask me?" I was angry.
I became angry when I observed that it was the lady he gave my one thousand naira when I first came to port harcourt.
"Tell me where him dey."
"Well, him dey hospital. Any problem!"
"Him book for all-night service today."
She wasn't shy at all.
"Okay. Him no dey. Good for you."
I could hear her mumbling;
"Chei! And I don go swallow plenty sex enhancement drugs oh, I don die. And my Love Machine don break."
I understood her situation and I felt I could help.
The devil entered a part of me and I summoned courage to ask.
"I get the cassava to cool your temper. If you go need am, I ready to help you."
She kept silent for a while. And then she replied;
"You go pay?"
"The one my uncle pay you no reach?"
"Hmm so you wan do the do for am?"
"Yes na."
"Okay prepare make I do dey go.
She removed her clothes and laid on the bed as I was searching for protection in his jacket.
I wore it, climbed the bed and was ready for work.
"Hope you can perform like your uncle?"
"A trial will convince you." I replied.
I was about to insert the chairman when I heard a knock on the door.
Oh!
"Who's there? I shouted.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
"I said who's there?"
"Ephraim, it's Lizzy and Freda."
Jesu!!
What were they doing here?
Instantly my chairman softened and went to sleep. I jumped up and scrambled to my feet.
In less than five seconds, I wore my clothes and took a deep breathe so I could calm down.
I turned to the lady lying on the bed somehow confused.
"Please my church members are here. Don't make any noise. And also please don't come out." I pleaded
"Which kind rubbish be this? Why you wan disappoint for the first day wey I wan try your hand?"
"I'm sorry. Just give me five minutes and I'll be back.
"This boy! If you stay pass five minutes, I go come out come embarrass you." She was so serious.
I wonder why all these one night stand ladies tend to be so harsh and raw.
"Okay I agree." I said finally.
And she nodded.
"Good. Your time starts now."
My chest was beating double times per second. My palms started sweating and my teethes were chattering as if I was catching cold.
I made sure I was properly covered before I went to the door and opened it slowly.
Immediately i opened it, I covered the entrance with my body and stylishly came outside.
I kept a sick face and pretended as if I was asleep before they arrived.
"Ephraim what's the meaning of this one? Where have you been since morning?" Lizzy yelled with anger, but all I could see was just care and concern.
"Babe it's a very long story."
"Tell us what happened!" Freda shouted,
"My uncle was arrested and I've been in the cell since morning with him, I wanted to come back to the house when we returned this evening but he insisted I stayed with him because he was beaten and his body was hurting. I'm sorry." I sniffed so I could sound a little bit real.
I could see their hearts melting and they were sorry for him.
Lizzy was about to enter the room.
"Let me check how he's faring."
I was scattered in the head and I didn't know when I grabbed her hair.
"Babe no no! He's having serious headache and he won't be happy to entertain anybody now."
Freda was about to suspect something as usual but I was still increasing the feigning as if I needed them to go so I could sleep.
I had spent four minutes. The last minute was decreasing now and I could smell the impending doom that was about to fall on me.
"Babes please I need to sleep now. I'll come to the house tomorrow morning."
"We'll sleep here in Freda's room, and tomorrow morning we can leave together."
"Alright alright no problem. Goodnight dear." I was about to walk inside when Freda called my attention.
"Ephraim! I hope it's not what I'm thinking."
My heart missed a beat!
The beating increased now.
Doooom!! Doooom!! Doodooom!!!
Urine was about dropping from my chairman and I used my thighs to hold the tip.
"Freda you're always suspecting. I would have loved the three of us to sleep here but uncle Okon won't allow."
This was the bombshell. It softened their minds totally and they believed me.
"Alright goodnight."
They waved at me as they both walked towards Freda's room.
I heaved a sigh of relieve and made the sign of the cross.
I turned to enter inside and I bumped into the lady rushing outside to carry out her threat.
I was just so lucky.
"Wait oh, you been serious to come embarrass me?" I asked her as she returned to the bed.
"You even dey lucky say I give you extra one minute."
"Hmm Nawa for you sha."
I was pulling my trouser again when Nepa restored light and the room became lively.
I switched on the old fan and positioned it facing the bed.
I picked the protection and wore it back.
Climbing the bed, I realized the lady was almost losing her urge and I needed to revive her.
I covered the curtain and left the bulb on so I could enjoy her very well.
Holding her tummy, I used my hands to play with her nipples until she was wriggling slightly.
I then spread her legs apart and used my mouth on her honey pot, taking my time to eat it as if my whole life depended on it.
She was moaning in a little voice now.
After biting and eating, I resorted to using my fingers. I first used one, and then two and then four of them except my thumb.
She held my head with her hands and dragged my face to hers.
I didn't want to kiss her but her force was excess and before I could resist, our lips were clipped firmly.
She was good at it but I wasn't comfortable.
Only god knows how many men have kissed it. I was just in a haste to stop it.
I managed to separate it and whispered in her ears.
"I'm ready for the main deal."
She too was in high climax.
She turned her position in a doggy style and from the way she positioned, she looked like an expert rider.
I took a closer look at the bum.
They were round and thick. Her body was plumpy and so it made it looked fatty and over soft.
I used my hands to expand them a little before slotting my chairman.
She was doing the riding herself.
I was in high spirit and my body was lost in the air.
Our skins clashing at interval was giving a "taa taa" sound and it made me felt the pleasure in double dosage.
After ten minutes of non stop thrusting, a liquid in the form of urine rolled down her bum and soaked the bed. She had cummed.
Her eyes were closed and I knew what she was feeling at that moment.
I noticed I was about to cum too and so I increased my thrust so fast that she couldn't keep mute again.
She was about to scream but she covered her mouth with her palm.
I quickly removed my chairman and in the next second, I removed the protection too.
The whole milky color liquid poured on her back as she collapsed on the bed.
"Mehn! You're good. You took me to another realm."
I didn't answer. I was busy cleaning the mess on the bed.
Her phone rang and she picked it.
"Hello."
I couldn't hear what the other person was saying from the other side, but her reply was;
"Your money don expire na, I come your house but na only your nephew bin dey, so I con go my house. I dey my house now. Goodnight"
She hung up and smiled.
"Na your uncle call me so."
"I know." I replied absentmindedly.
I was about to ask her something else when I heard her snoring like a roaring lion.
I pushed her like a drum of water to the end of the bed and cleaned where I was about to sleep.
I slept off and my night was just plain without dream.
I felt a hand tapped my back.
"I wan dey go now. Day don break."
"Oya na. Bye bye." I replied her and went back to sleep.
She tapped me again and this time, I stood up and sat on the bed with her.
"Okay what exactly do you want? I no get any money to give you." I wasn't in the mood to bargain anything.
"No be wetin I wan talk be that. I want you to be my side nigga, I go dey pay you for the service." She said slowly.
"I'll think about it."
"Think? Just say yes or no now."
"Okay fine! Yes."
She smiled and opened her purse, brought out a piece of paper containing her house address and a bundle of money, of which she gave me six thousand naira.
"Take! You be man."
I smiled and took it. This one is enough for my parents this week.
I'm really hustling for them.
Lol.
She stood up still naked and my eyes were just staring at her round fat buttocks.
In ten minutes time, she dressed and I opened the door for her to leave.
As if it was programmed, minutes after she left, Lizzy and Freda were coming from their room.
I calculated what to lie when they saw me outside.
"Girls please I need help, my uncle has dislocated his waist this morning due to the beating he received yesterday."
Their eyes shone open.
"So where's he now?"
"I managed to carry him to the bone doctor close to that market."
And that was it. The three of us set off to visit him after the girls had finished preparing breakfast for him.
We reached there and met him sitting down.
They believed he just came that morning.
My plan worked.
We stayed with him until 10am until he was cleared and asked to leave.
He was really reviving quickly.
The girls helped me and we carried him outside. This time we didn't trek because Lizzy called a taxi to take us home.
They stayed until 2pm before they prepared to leave.
"So Ephraim when are we expecting you?"
"Today evening."
"Alright. Don't be late okay?"
I nodded.
Lizzy came to my ears and whispered
"A party tonight won't be a bad idea right?"
"I'll come fully prepared." I chuckled.
They both left and I remained with my uncle until evening.
I spent the whole day thinking of the marathon sex that awaits me. I couldn't wait.
Towards 8pm, I stood up to leave.
"Uncle I'll be leaving now oh."

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
"You'll be leaving this evening?" He asked quite shocked.
"Yes na, don't you know I have work to do? My gate man work."
"I have something to ask you my dear nephew."
"Okay uncle. I'm all ears. But please be snappy about it."
He took a deep breathe.
"Ephraim did you see any short lady here last night?"
I wanted to tell him the truth, I thought maybe he had caught me.
But then, I remembered the call the lady took that night. She had lied to him.
"Uncle she came but left immediately I told her you weren't around."
"Hmm okay. What is your job in Lizzy's house!"
"I'm a gateman."
"Just gateman?"
"Yes. Just gateman. Any problem?"
I could see from his eyes that he wasn't believing me. But I kept a serious and straight face.
"Ephraim, despite the fact that you're now more affluent than me, I can state categorically that you're still under my care."
"Yes that's true." I nodded.
"Good. Now, from today henceforth, I want you be accountable to me on everything you do. Whatever thing you do and see here in port harcourt, do well to inform me."
"I'll."
The talk went on and on until late night.
I was using style to watch the clock and it was about 10pm now.
"Ephraim, are you still leaving this night!"
"I'm about to go now sef." I replied.
"Alright goodnight bro."
He managed to stand up, and for the first time in history, we joined in a bear hug.
It was an emotional moment.
I heard him sniffing and I noticed he was crying.
He hadn't been a good uncle to me and his conscience was pricking him.
"Uncle please stay calm."
I helped him rest on the bed again and arranged the room for him.
Stuffing a little bundle of mint money into his his palm. I said;
"Uncle manage this one. And please, send this ten thousand naira to my parents."
He thanked me and I waved him goodbye.
I locked the door from outside and walked outside the compound.
I stood beside the condemn car the moment reality hit me. I couldn't help but think of the condition uncle Okon was in. He's really suffering.
I didn't know when I began to pray;
"Father lord, I know I'm a sinner. Have mercy and show me pity. Please consider the condition of my uncle and help him recover quickly. Amen."
I wish my prayers could be heard instantly. Uncle Okon really needs intervention, despite his sinful ways.
Not that I was innocent sef.
I dusted my buttocks and rubbed my palms vigorously on my face.
"Hmm.. E go better." I mumbled as I began to leave.
I walked down the road silently. It was about 11:30pm now.
A white cat crossed the main road, another one passed chasing it. I was terrified at the colors of their eyes shining in the dark.
I was about breaking into a run when I kicked a brick and tripped on the floor.
I was with no torch and so I couldn't see the damage I had gotten. I used my hands to touch it and I felt a liquid and a sharp pain. My big toe had been injured.
I regretted why I wanted to run in the first place. I trekked the rest of the journey limping on one foot.
I was already close to Lizzy's gate when I heard my name from behind.
"Ephraim stop right there."
I was terribly afraid. It was almost zero hours (00:00am) now.
I wanted to run but I shoved it aside. It would be of no reason. Because I have to still knock and knock when I reach before the girls would come down to open it. By then the person might have reached me.
I stood and waited for the person to come.
My anger was fully charged.
The pains of my uncle's ill health
The pains of my wounded toe
The pains of hunger and the pains of fear.
They summed up and I was vibrating in the spirit.
By now I was ready for anything.
The step were now approaching. They were more than five.
They reached where I stood and surrounded me.
"Good evening my senior men."
I tried to apply a little sense of humor.
All my mind was telling me was that they were robbers. Thank God I gave my uncle everything on me.
Little did I know that I was absolutely wrong.
The masculine one that looked like a bouncer first spoke in a thick coarse and harsh voice.
"So na you be the calabar boy wey dey chop my oga their bread of life everynight Shebi?"
I couldn't understand their slangs and so I innocently asked;
"Bro can you please tell me what you mean?"
A heavy slap that nearly blinded my eyes landed on my cheek.
"Tawaiiii!!!"
I lost my balance and fell down. They were laughing.
"So you no understand wetin I dey yarn? Okay make I break am down for you. No be you be the Ephraim wey dey sleep with Lizzy as Freda everynight? Why we come here come find you if na lie?"
"Bros, I'm just a gateman here."
A torch flashed into my eyes and I could see nothing again.
A heavy kick hit me on my stomach and I let out a yell of pain.
The kick was followed by another one and a blow on the nose.
I was bleeding seriously.
A hand grabbed my shirt and pulled me up.
"Get up!"
I managed to stand up and they shifted a little bit backward.
The short one spoke for the first time;
"Let it not be as if it's an assault, Freda is my girlfriend. Let's fight hand to hand as men."
I wanted to decline, but I saw others shifting a few distance away giving us space.
The guy was rolling his sleeve and trouser now.
I stood in an astride position, waiting for him to attack first. I was still thinking of how to fight him with my bleeding leg, my headache and my body pains.
Just as I was about to give up, he rushed me with a flying kick and I was not fast enough to take cover.
I fell on the ground and he pressed on me with his body.
He was shattering my face with blows until I lost consciousness.
I was about to beg him when he called his guys.
"Come and finish work. I'm done with him."
Another one came over as he was standing up.
"Lizzy is my woman. I won't let you mess around her."
I was thinking it was over, I didn't know the brutality hadn't started.
He came forward this time with a stick and club.
"Please don't kill me.." I was muted by the banging of a heavy plank on my head and I fell down.
Then the kicking, marching, flogging and slapping descended on me until I passed out.
Around 1:00am they sat me up and gave me warning;
"Today is Monday, We give you from now until Saturday to end everything you have with them and leave this compound."
I was nodding to all their commands and warnings.
They dragged me to the gate and Lizzy's boyfriend knocked.
He knocked for about ten minutes before the girls came rushing down thinking it was me.
Just as they were about to unlock the gate, they all scampered and I dropped unconscious on the floor.
Freda opened the gate but Lizzy came out first.
"Jesu ooo!!" Lizzy shouted
I could see the amount of shock that engulfed them both.
The blood dripping from all parts of my body and my clothes torn and tattered.
"Help me." Was all I could mutter before I fell down finally, and there was a blackout.

I woke up and saw my uncle with the two girls sitting by my side in a strange room that was covered with blue and white linens.
The antiseptic smell and beverages on the table made me confused.
"Where am I?"
"You're in Saint Patrick's hospital."
"What's today's date?"
"Today is seventh and it's a Sunday."
I wanted to jump out of shock but my body was stiff. It was then I realized was bandaged.
"What happened Ephraim?" Lizzy asked with a teary eyes.
"I'll tell you." I closed my eyes.
"Tell us now." My uncle snapped.

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2019
I was about to start talking when tears rolled down my cheeks. The aching in my head was increasing and I felt I was going to die.
"Ephraim tell us what happened. Please I'm begging" Lizzy joined me to cry.
I began narrating the whole drama that transpired that Monday. It was somehow hard for me to recall many things because it was more than five days that I had been in coma.
After I was done explaining, the whole room became silent. I could see from their face mood that there was trouble.
"Freda and Lizzy, I don't think I can continue with you. I'm sorry, I hate to make you sad but right now it's inevitable."
All these while, my uncle had been silent and staring into empty space.
"Ephraim! We understand what you're passing through now is because of us. But we can't just part ways. It's not normal na ."
The girls were shedding tears. Tears from the heart.
"Who are those guys to you?" My uncle asked the girls.
"Sammy and Jude were our boyfriends in school, we broke up with them when they exposed us." Lizzy explained slowly.
"Exposed you? How?" My uncle asked out of surprise.
"I thought Ephraim must have told you by now?. Well, we were always disturbed by our GSS lecturer for sex, one day we got so angry and gang-raped him."
My uncle's eyes went wild with amazement. She continued;
"It was unfortunate that we were too angry to notice that he wasn't feeling well that faithful day. Barely three hours of the action, he went into coma."
"So how did your boyfriends get involved?" He asked.
He was now enjoying the gist.
"They planned the whole stuff. We met them to help us deal with him since they were cultists, but they insisted we do it ourselves, they were even the ones that set the compass and arranged the venue."
She coughed and I noticed she wasn't comfortable with the talk.
"And when the matter was busted, the boys were threatened with expulsion if they don't reveal the culprits. That was how they snitched on us and we were both removed from school while they continued theirs."
I never knew these girls could be so emotional. Immediately my uncle replied the conversation with a consoling word, they bursted out in a wailing that shook the whole hospital.
The doctor and nurses came running in.
I was sorrowful, and on an impulse, I regretted why I met these girls in the first place.
"Ladies and gentleman, I won't let your emotions disrupt the health of this young boy. I know he's your family. But for now, he's our patient and we have every right to his well being. That being said, I urge you to stand up and leave right now!" The doctor was not mincing words, he spoke in a commanding tone.
The wailing subsided and they stood up to leave.
"Udeme song idem." (Udeme, stay strong) my uncle tapped my tummy.
"Ephraim, we're in this together." Lizzy held my hand and kissed it.
"And your pain is our pain. Injury to one is injury to all." Freda held my other hand and kissed it too.
Watching the three of them leaving, they were like a squad. But I know uncle Okon won't be a part of anything brutal.
They door locked from outside and I was left alone.
I closed my eyes and began to cry.
I didn't know if it was tears of joy or tears of sorrow.
It should be sorrow of course, considering that the five days ultimatum I was given to quit everything with Lizzy and Freda had passed, now my body was wrapped in bandage, and looking at the silent rolling of the drip hanging on the wall into my body.
No! I disagree.
It should be joy. Despite my situation, I was still alive and my friends were not disappointing me.
I didn't know when I began to sing;
"Amazing grace...how sweet thy sound, that saved a wretch like mee...."
I was halfway into the song when I broke down into tears. This is not supposed to be happening to me lord.
The door opened and a nurse walked inside and stood beside me.
"Mr. Ephraim, you really need to calm down. You've suffered enough bleeding already. If you continue crying everyday you might die."
"I've heard you. Please I want to be alone."
"No. You can't be alone. It's time for your medications."
This was the first time I was seeing them giving me drugs and injections. I couldn't feel any pain because all my nerves were weak.
The routine continued for over three weeks with my three families coming to visit me almost everyday.
When they are about to leave, Lizzy would offer a little prayer to God for my quick recovery.
One sunny afternoon, I was lying on the bed, eating orange and reading a novel when the doctor walked in.
"Hello my boy. How are you doing today?"
"Fine doctor. I feel better."
"Good. Congratulations! You'll be leaving tomorrow."
"Thank God. Hospital is not a good place to be. I should start packing my things now."
"Don't be in a hurry. You can't leave until your family provides the balance of your treatment."
"How much is it?"
"When you were brought here a month ago, they deposited two hundred thousand naira, it's remaining hundred thousand naira."
"My goodness! Sir who paid the money?"
"Your sisters Ofcourse."
These girls were just unpredictable.
I didn't know what to do again, I can't just dump them and return to the village again. Not after this mighty help.
The doctor was about asking me something when I changed the topic.
"Doctor, please was my ribs affected?"
"We carried out an X-ray on you. You're not just lucky, you're blessed. Despite all the series of injuries you sustained, there was no single internal fracture. You must be a good Christian." He tapped my forehead.
I smiled.
"Thank you doc."
The next day, the trio came as usual. This time they went into the doctor's office and stayed there until 10am.
They came outside and they were all smiling with the doctor.
"God bless you doctor." My uncle bowed to him.
"C'mon, I'm only doing my job."
He was blushing.
"Hey mr lover lover, we're going home sweetie." Lizzy pulled my legs.
"He has even packed his things. Ephraim how did you know you're leaving today?" Freda asked.
"The doctor told me."
The girls carried my bags and uncle Okon packed the remaining fruits and beverages as we set to leave.
Outside the hospital, a cab was waiting for us already. We entered and zoomed off to uncle Okon's house. Lizzy's house was a no-go-area for now.
We reached the house later in the evening, the whole compound tenants and friends from far, Including the lady that came that night uncle Okon was in the hospital. They all came to welcome me, the hailing and shouts of joy rented the air and I suddenly realized how much I was love.
I greeted as many as I could before I retired to go and sleep.
The girls stayed around to help cook and prepare things for us.
I wonder what I could have done without them.
I woke up around 10pm and called the girls inside. They came and sat on the ground.
"Lizzy and Freda, I can't thank you girls enough. You've really tried for me."
"Is that why you called us? Eh Ephraim?"
They disliked being praised.
"No that's not the reason. I called to ask you a question and I need the truth."
"Okay go ahead." Lizzy said.
"How much did you spend in total for me?"
They didn't want to talk but I wasn't giving up either.
"Okay, Freda brought five thousand and I brought the remaining five thousand."
"Ten thousand naira for hospital bill, for complete one month? Okay thank you. I appreciate."
I didn't want to hurt them by letting them know I knew the truth already.
I ended the topic.
They brought the food and we all ate in a tray. After eating, my uncle went outside due to heat, and that was when the girls showed their real colors.
"Ephraim, whether the devil likes it or not. We must revenge." Lizzy spoke with fire in her eyes.
"Is it necessary?" I asked, not that I was against it though.
"Very very my dear. We must!" Freda added.
"So when are we striking?"
"As soon as possible, once you're strong. Because we didn't want to add to your pains."
That very night episode played in my head like a movie and I was charged with anger.
"I'm strong now. When are we going?"
"Next tomorrow."
And that was it. The plans were concluded and maps were drawn. We were just waiting for the d-day to come.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by CaZmir: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Benblaq. keep it coming.
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
The D-day finally came, it was on a Friday night. Everything was in place and all of us were agitating for nightfall.
"Ephraim, the short-gun we achieved from rat face and his gang is still in our custody. Are we going to use it?"
I wasn't ready to do any serious thing actually and so I took my time to clear them.
"Babes, see eh, those guys we killed the last time was for self defense. And you know the whole community were happy with us, even though we refused to take the glory. But you see this ones, they are still children under their parents care, we'll have to hurt them only and come back."
They nodded in approval. They really loved me because of the ideas I bring. Evil ideas per say.
"Okay Ephraim, when are we going?"
"Immediately my uncle leaves the house."
It was about 6pm and the sky was still bright.
"I'm going to see the bone doctor. I'll be back by 10pm. Take care." Uncle was on his way out. He was already dressed.
"Okay uncle. Go well."
Immediately the gate closed, the two girls jumped and sat beside me.
"Ephraim, we have four hours to accomplish our mission. It's either now or never." Lizzy spoke first.
She was always mischievous.
"So what do you have that can help us in this movement?" I asked.
"I don't know for Freda, but my ex boyfriend Jude normally goes for drinking every Friday night. He passes the railway when coming back." Lizzy explained.
"While my own Sammy visits that brothel beside presidential hotel at G.R.A to patronize those roadside prostitutes." Freda added.
And that was it. The plan was completed.
We'll use 8pm to 9pm for Sammy because he'll be returning first, and then the last hour would be for Jude.
I stood up to dress as the girls left for Freda's room to change too. In ten minutes time, we were fully dressed.
Freda was wearing her camouflage trouser and a Manchester United jersey on a timberland boot. While Lizzy was wearing her joggers and a singlet.
They were wearing exactly the same clothes they wore the other day they had a fight.
"Babes this must be your fighting costume!"
I didn't want to talk more than that so as not to open old wounds. But these girls were just so crazy.
"Hahaha That day Lizzy wanted to pluck my eyes off." Freda teased.
"You nko? Didn't you want to remove my nose like Michael Jackson? Babe you harsh oh" she replied and they both laughed it off.

"Lizzy please help me with the perfume in your hand"
The both of them started laughing seriously.
"Ephraim! Who sprays perfume before committing an offense? Do you want them to trace us?" Freda asked.
"So why is it in your hand? Didn't you want to spray it?"
"Blockhead! This is not perfume!"
Lizzy threw it to me. I held it high and looked at the label.
"PEPPER SPRAY"
Wtf!!
"Tell me you're joking girls. Do you want to blind somebody's eyes?"
"Hehehe he won't be blind. Just a few weeks of eye damage."
They weren't even considering dropping it. From what I noticed, both of them were carrying one each.
"I'm going with my bare hands. I believe in my fist." I told them plainly.
"Good for you. We that cannot throw blow, let us carry what we can use."

Freda brought two bottles of whiskey and a bottle of macdowells.
They were doing the drinking alone, I didn't touch it because I knew my body system. A glass could make me tipsy.
In less than fifteen minutes, they had finished everything.
"Girls, it's time to move, shall we?"
"Yeah yeah!" They both replied as we marched outside.
The two of them were looking like guys. I had given them orientation.
No cat-walking!
No speaking in feminine voice!
We're to use their language so it'll look like a rival group did the attack.
For this attack, Lizzy would be called Aro spider, Freda would be Aro scorpion queen while me, I'll be called Aro baron D skull face.

The journey so far, the girls were not disappointing. As a matter of fact, they were even amazing me.
I was silent and calm. But I was boiling in anger deep down.
"Skull face wida na? Why you come chill like this? Wida the shaking? see, no jonce oh!" Lizzy spoke on our way going.
"Aro spider, no reason am, na shake shake man, but e no get as e be, we must end people today. Remember say for inside the golden book of Odin chapter five verse seven, them say "inescha enabreta- the Chest of all Vikings are not equal" Freda replied her.
Hehehe..
I didn't know when I bursted out laughing.
See ajebutters are forming hothead.
I was already uncomfortable with the language and I told them point blank;
"Girls, I beg you with god's name. After today, just quit speaking this language. I don't like it."
"Ah ah! But you taught us na."
"Yes I did. But it's only for this mission and nothing else."
"Okay. We've heard you."
We were now at the designated point where we agreed to wait for Sammy.
"I'll mount as watchman, you two should get ready for action." Lizzy announced.
"Yes that's okay. Let's spread." Freda replied.
We parted to different areas just beside the bush.
I had barely stayed up to five minutes when I heard hefty mosquitoes blowing sirens in my ears. I tried to reduce the slaps on my body because many people were passing.
We waited for about thirty minutes and the road was somehow dried of people now. Everything was not seeming to work out.
I was about to tap out and give up when I heard the signal sound we agreed to use.
My chest started beating heavily and I became afraid suddenly.
Mehn! I don't even know what I'm expecting to see. Help me lord.
I seized my breathe and waited for any movement from the sides of the girls. Nothing was heard.
Just when I stood up to walk out of the bush, I heard what divided my heart into two.
"Aro mate!! Aro mate!!"
The voices were masculine and I peeped to check who had attacked, only for me to see three guys standing confused. They were waiting for the assailants to show face.
The girls were inside the bush.
All of a sudden, Lizzy came out, if it was Freda that had come out, Sammy would have noticed her body feature.
"Aro who goes you?" The guys asked her.
They were somehow exhausted due to the excess removal of liquid from their body during the sex at the brothel.
They were unprepared for a fight.
Good timing.
"Shhh! Go down!"
"You say?"
"I say make una go down! Una dey jonce?" She charged.
I was feeling her vibes.
She was actually referring to Sammy in the middle, the other two guys were innocent.
"Babe I know say you from Queen-coast Confraternity, and I know say na your boyfriend wey we beat yesterday wey you come to fight for, but make I tell you now, I no sure say you go survive am after I don....." He was cut short from behind with a flying kick on the head from Freda, which was instantly followed by a headbutt from Lizzy.
Holy Moses!
How did she do that?
The drink is really working.
Sammy fell down and somersaulted three times.
His two counterparts took to their heels.
I was about coming coming out when I felt the need not to.
The girls were doing the work already.
I could hear his voice calling for help when the pepper spray entered his eyes and private part.
By the time time I came out, he was naked and unconscious with blood dripping from his head.
With fear in my eyes, I asked them;
"I hope you didn't hurt him real bad?"
"No we didn't."
They were in the spirit of war and destruction.
The only job I should be doing now is to be calming them.
"Let me check if he's still breathing."
"My friend pass here before I spray this thing into your eyes." Freda yelled at me.
I jumped and started walking.
They were out of control.
Lizzy checked her watch and it was 09:15pm. She turned to me in anger.
"You see now Ephraim! You've made us to use somebody's time here. Let's go."
We didn't walk this time, we ran as if we were being chased.
In five minutes time we were at the back of a mosque close to the bar.
We had barely taken our positions when we saw Jude staggering out alone to urinate.
He was drunk.
This one would be an easy ride.
I walked up to him.
"My dear brother in the lord, how are you?" I held him on his shoulder.
"Sister who are you?"
I wanted to jump in excitement. He was totally drunk.
"I'm Aunty petrolina from your church." I was enjoying the moment.
"Okay where is the bread of life?"
"It's just there" I pointed to the girls direction and he went staggering towards them.
I knew what the girls could do, and so I ran to meet them.
"....Let's cut off his dick" was what I heard immediately I entered the bush.
"Jesu!! No please! No!" I shouted.
Jude was naked and bleeding just now.
"What did you do to him?"
"We used the dagger in his pocket to give him everlasting marks all over his body."
I looked closely at his body and noticed blood was oozing from his nose and mouth.
"Let's leave here. The both of them are going to spend a minimum of two months each in the hospital." Lizzy said and gave Freda a high-five.
We came out from the bush and started walking home.
We walked in different paths to avoid discussions and suspicions.
At exactly 10:27pm we reached the compound and everyone were asleep.
"Babes, we need to celebrate our victory."
"Yeah, let's wash up first." Lizzy replied.
We were about passing our neighbor's house when we heard a lady moaning loud.
"I wish that was me." Lizzy said and looked at me.
"Ofcourse we'll moan like that this night. Our enemies are down. Ephraim right?"
My chairman responded.
He's never tired.
"Come to our room by 11:30pm"
"I'll. I've really missed those ass sweeties."
We parted and I went to prepare.
At exactly 11:27pm I was already at their door.
"Knock knock!"
"Ephraim come in."

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
I entered inside the room and met them with a plate of food on the table. They hadn't started eating yet. From all indications, they were waiting for me to come.
"What do you have for dinner?" I asked as I sat on the bed.
"It's potatoes and stew my mom prepared before leaving for the village." Freda replied while arranging the table at our center.
"Lizzy bless the food for us." I teased her.
"Waka! Have you seen me praying before?"
"Hehehe, you that was forming prayer warrior in the hospital."
"And I was thinking you were unconscious all those while."
She bent her face covered with shyness.
"Ooooh! Ephraim stop before I'll put stew in your eyes oh."
I turned to Freda.
"Oya Freda pray for us."
I could see the surprise in her eyes.
"Me?" She asked.
"Imagine question!. Who's bearing Freda here apart from you?"
"I cannot pray. Instead let us keep the food back."
"Oya let's close our eyes, I'll pray."
I covered the food and prayed the regular catholic grace before meal.
We began to eat and my mouth was just weak. My body system was not adding up and I knew I still wasn't strong yet.
Ten minutes later we finished eating and decided to gist before sleeping.
"Ephraim you'll take me to another realm today oh." Lizzy said.
"That's if I can." I replied absentmindedly.
"What do you mean by that?" Freda snapped.
"I know what I'm passing through now. My body is not agile." I tried to explain.
Their faces turned sour and they were devastated.
"Ephraim I hope you're joking?" Lizzy asked.
"Ofcourse he is joking." Freda replied her.
The girls stood up, closed the window curtains and bolted the door.
They both stood in my front wearing their night gowns.
"Who are you eating first dear?"
"Anybody can come, but there's nothing for tonight, it's not my fault."
The reason why I said there was nothing for tonight was because I noticed that ever since I entered the room, my chairman had refused to erect as usual. Even when I tried staring at their chests while we were eating.
"That devil is a liar, Ephraim that chairman must come back to life now."
They loosened my belt and removed my trousers.
Lizzy sat on me first, rubbing her ass all over my body thinking it would react as usual.
But just as the biblical saying; "the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." Ofcourse I wanted to do it, but my chairman was not responding.
She then resorted to using her hands. Rubbing it vigorously and adding saliva at intervals. She continued for about ten minutes until Freda came to try her own.
Freda was good at seducing and so I was having high hopes that it'll wake.
Immediately she knelt beside me, she let her breathe poured over my ears. I felt it going down my body but chairman didn't wake.
She took her time to use her tongue on the tip for some minutes before putting the whole of it into her mouth.
The way she was sucking it was making a very seductive sound, as if someone was walking in a muddy area, but I couldn't understand why chairman hadn't become hard yet.
She sucked until I was beginning to get tired. After ten minutes, the usual thick milky color liquid poured into her mouth and she used it to rub all over her face.
I was exhausted and tired. I turned my back on them and went to sleep. Partially asleep though.
From half-asleep, I could hear their voices.
"Ephraim I'm quite disappointed." Lizzy started.
"Disappointed is an understatement. I'm annoyed and frustrated. The pattern of life he's trying to live with us nowadays is just so silly and useless, clueless and mannerless." Freda was boiling in anger and I could feel it.
They pushed me to the end of the bed.
"You better shift and give us space, don't let your body touch any of us. Wicked boy."
I was now fully awake, the time was 1:30am and they had stopped talking.
After some few minutes, they slept off and I kept staring at the ceiling.
At 2am, I drifted to an uneasy sleep.
I saw myself in the dreamland.
Lizzy and Freda were naked in a garden, playing with dildos.
I came out from the flowers and stood in their middle but they seemed not to notice me.
"Girls, please don't use that, I can satisfy the two of you."
They ignored me as they sat on the floor and positioned themselves to start using the stuffs on their body.
I shouted;
"Pleeeeasse nooooo!!!"
I jumped from sleep, I was sweating and panting heavily. Such a scary nightmare.
I stood up, walked the door side and switched on the light.
The two girls were sleeping peacefully. Still naked.
I sat on the bed to reason the dream. If Maybe I could decode it. Just immediately, I got it.
"If I take these girls for granted again, whether voluntary or involuntary, they might lose interest in my chairman and that would be the end.
That's the last thing I'd want to see happen.
I needed to do something here and right now.
I was feeling hungry and so I went into the kitchen to look for something to eat.
It was 3am now.
Entering the kitchen, I saw a herbal drink on the sink. I guess Freda wanted to bring it alongside with the food but she forgot.
I opened the fridge, removed a bottle of groundnut and a seven up drink.
I finished everything before I took the herbal manpower.
Strolling back to the room, my chairman was as stiff a rock! Yeh! I made it.
The hardness was so strong that it was about to break. It was now hurting my groin.
I had to use my hands to hold it before it'll tear into two.
I entered the room. looking at the girls, I didn't know who to start with. Freda was now lying on the ground leaving just Lizzy on the bed.
I switched off the light after wearing my protection and when to lie beside Her on the ground.
Stroking her gently on her ass, I pinched her laps lightly and she opened her eyes.
"Ephraim what is it?"
"Shh.., calm down, I'm here for you."
"Are you serious?" I could see her white teethes smiling in the dark.
"Babe let's leave talk and do something."
She laid facing up, I knelt in front of her and hung her two legs on my shoulders.
I was familiar with her and so it took me no time to find the hole in the dark.
Immediately the chairman entered, she let out a gasp of air and I paused.
"Ephraim, I notice it's now bigger than before."
"Shh.. You'll wake Lizzy."
I began pounding her softly until she closed her eyes and then I doubled my thrust that she had no option than to scream my name.
"Ephraim! Kill me!! Ephriam!!" Rented the air for the next thirty minutes.
She was shifting up and down at interval as my hands were squeezing her boobies.
Her moaning was beginning to subside now and so I fastened the pounding so hard and she was vibrating.
She was about to say something when she froze and I knew she was about to cum.
I dipped my chairman deep down and she dropped in weakness.
"Thank you.. Thank you.." Was what she was muttering and the next minute she went to sleep. Fully satisfied.
I stood up to enter the bathroom.
Inside the bathroom, I turned on the shower and let the water poured on my head to cool it down. I still had another round to go.
Just when I was rinsing the lather off my body, I heard a knock on the door.
"Who's inside?" The person asked.
"It's me Ephraim."
From inside I could hear her hissing. She was still bitter over last night.
"Please come out I want to urinate."
"Come and urinate. I'm not done and I won't be done anytime soon."
I unlocked the door and she came inside naked.
My eyes went straight to her chest.
Her boobies, although they weren't big, they were firmly pointed and full. Her flat tummy and deep navel were sexy and then my eyes went down just below her navel.
Damn!!
My chairman sprang up like a kite and pointed at her as if they had issues before.
"Ephraim are you for real?"
I could see a beam of smile all over her face.
I went to the door-side where she stood and pulled her close.
"Care for a shower?" I whispered in her ears.
"I do." She replied seductively.
I turned on the shower and we were both under it.
My motive of bathing under the shower was that I heard shower sex is the best.
"Babe can we?"
"Ephraim see what you're asking me. Get to work."
Our lips joined and it was a glorious feeling.
We kissed for about ten minutes before we separated.
She placed her two hands on the ground, one leg on the Water Cistern and the other was still on the ground.
I applied saliva on her honeypot, rubbed it for a minute before inserting my chairman.
With my hands holding her waist, I began the pounding.
She was giving me the soundtrack I needed to ginger my spirit. I was pounding her from behind and the flowing water made everything more romantic as it was giving a wonderful sound when the skins were clashing.
I was still thrusting at one particular point until she screamed;
"Ephraim hold me!!!!"
I quickly removed my chairman as a massive quantity of liquid like urine splashed all over my body.
She bent to the ground, breathing hard as if she just finished running a marathon race.
It was about 4:30am now.
I washed my body and came out of the bathroom, she came in later and we both slept on the bed.

I was so deep in the sleep that I didn't know when it was dawn.
At 10am I was still sleeping.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
"Ephraim wake up, we're leaving this morning" Freda's voice woke me up.
"What says the time?" I asked with a sleepy eye.
"A few minutes past eleven." She replied.
"Where's Lizzy?"
"She's in the bathroom."
"Okay. Has it been long she entered?"
"Nop. Just now."
"I guess I should go outside and pee then."
I stood up and my chairman was still sprouted. Aftermath of the marathon banging.
"Ephraim your little man is saying hello to me. Maybe he wants to see his friend this morning."
Freda spoke seductively as she used her hands to lift her boobies in an enticing pattern
"You're not serious oh."
"I'm very serious Ephraim, let's do a quickie before Lizzy comes inside."
I gave it a second thought before accepting.
"Alright. Let's go."
I used barely ten seconds to wear the protection as she pulled off her underwear and mounted on the bedside drawer.
"Oh shii!" She moaned as it entered her.
It was morning and so the chairman was vehemently hard and all the nutrient were still in full quantity.
I needed to be careful else I might shift her womb to her neck. Lol.
Halfway into the sex, I heard footsteps approaching but I was so engulfed in her moaning that I couldn't stop.
My thought was that it could be one of the neighbors passing by, and so I didn't care.
I intentionally hit her hard and she let out a scream.
"Ephraim please go easy." She sounded as if she was crying.
Just as I was about pulling out, I heard a knock on the door, followed by voice that sent my chairman to an instant sleep.
"Udeme gwo ke ufok ado. di mi" (Udeme come out of that house. Come here.)
It was my uncle.
There was no doubt, He had been listening to Freda moaning and calling my name.
This is the height of embarrassment!
I was confused and my head went blank.
This time I've been caught redhanded.
Freda wasn't looking concerned at all, her face didn't even show that something was happening.
Maybe it's because she wasn't the one in the trouble.
I wore my trouser and shirt, just then, Lizzy walked in naked from the bathroom.
"You people think I'm a fool ba? Ephraim we're doing my turn immediately we reach my house."
I didn't reply.
"What's wrong Freda? Why is he looking sober?"
"Ask him there. He's just fretting over nothing" She replied quickly using her mouth to point at me.
"Ephraim what is it?"
I ignored her question again and brushed passed her.
I stood at the door and said my last prayer before arranging my position to open the door.
I twisted the key lock and pulled down the handle.
Opening the door slowly, I was prepared for a tongue lashing or probably a physical attack.
"Uncle good morning."
"Good morning. How are you?"
He asked with a smile that made me confused.
What was he up to?
"I'm fine uncle."
"You didn't tell me you were not going to sleep in the room with me, and you made me left the door open."
"I'm sorry. Very sorry."
"It's okay, it's okay!"
He waved his hands in the air.
I noticed he was fully dressed and was carrying a bag.
"Where are you going uncle?"
"I'm going for a job screening and examination. I'll stay for a week. You won't be needing the room key ba? You already have a house."
"Yes, you can go with it. But Where is the location you're traveling to?"
"Still here in port-harcourt. But close to Onne."
"Alright. Bye bye."
I noticed his face reaction and I understood what was needed to do. I went inside and took out five thousand naira from Freda's purse.
Coming outside, I met him already leaving.
"Uncle please come." I called him politely.
He turned and walked back to the door.
"Manage this one." I pressed it into his palm.
He smiled and hugged me.
That's all I could do for him.
I was glad he now held me in high esteem and accords me a big respect. The one I deserve actually.
"You're just like my sister, your mother. Such a good heart." He smiled as we disengaged from the hug.
"That's a nice compliment. Safe journey."
I was about entering the room back when he called my attention.
"Udeme, nko ase kama gold circle anam mkpo de? In ye mme mfana oh. (Udeme I hope you normally use gold circle while doing that stuff, because I don't want any problem.)
He was laughing but I was terribly shy.
I managed to speak up.
"Uncle mme se kama" (uncle I do use it.)
"Okay oh. Ku sin yin awo idip Mbok" (don't pregnant someone's child please.)
I wanted to reply but I didn't know what to say.
"Ephraim, you see? This is one of the things I've been talking about. You have to be free with me. It'll be easy for you okay?"
I nodded.
"Okay uncle."
"Oya take your five make e no lost!"
He opened his hands and we made a very loud handshake, followed by the snapping of our fingers.
I was overjoyed with this new development. I didn't know when I shouted.
"Better uncle wey sabi!!"
Just when I thought I had made an insulting remark, he gave a mind blowing reply.
"Innocent bad guy wey sabi the coco."
I ran inside as he walked away laughing.

Inside the house, the girls had finished dressing and were waiting for me to come.
"Hey girls, you're prepared already."
Freda managed to reply with a nod while Lizzy ignored me completely.
"Aah babe, you're still angry? But you know I didn't know what I was expecting to see na. I'm sorry."
"You're always fond of this thing." She replied looking outside from the window.
"I just said I'm sorry na."
"Prove that you're sorry." She smiled.
Freda jumped and stood in front of me.
"Not in my presence will you two do this!"
Lizzy laughed and walked to her.
"Then you can stay in the bathroom like me while we do it."
She turned to me and winked.
"Ephraim, let's show her how it is done."
She removed her top, threw it on the floor and backed me.
"Unhook my bra."
I loosened the three hook and pulled the bra off.
From behind, I was using my fingers to caress her nipples as she was rubbing her ass slowly on my chairman.
Freda stood up, obviously angry.
"Can I have the gate key?"
"It's on the drawer baby. Please leave. Good riddance of this household jealousy."
"You two can eat yourselves." She snapped back.
"Hehehe..babe please prepare food for us. We'll come immediately we finish." Lizzy spoke as Freda was leaving the room.
"I'll. take care of yourselves." She replied as she bolted the door from outside.
"Ephraim we are not doing anything. Let's leave it until weekend."
"But why na?" My eyes went wide with amazement.
"It is because I'm on my period."
Oh shii!!
"But why did you do all that?"
"I only wanted to annoy Freda na."
"So what do you expect me to do with this?" I pointed at my chairman that was at the same time pointing at her.
"Hehehe, he'll be fine."
"How?"
She didn't reply, instead she knelt down and held it in her hands.
Applying saliva on it, she slotted it into her mouth and started doing what she knew how to do best.
The very moment her tongue touched the balls, I traveled down to castle island.
She sucked it with so much professionalism that I saw myself sitting in the middle of mermaids and sorcerers.
Lizzy was so good at it, in less than ten minutes, she whole floor was covered witj cum and saliva.
That was when I came back to life.
She stood up and laid on my body as I fell exhausted on the bed.
"Don't worry, my period is ending in three days time. I'll make it up to you okay?" She said while rubbing my chest.
"I trust you. You don't disappoint." I replied while trying to catch my breathe.
There was silence for about ten minutes before she popped another question.
"Ephraim, when last did we kiss?"
"I can't recall. Do you remember?"
"I don't remember either."
I knew what she wanted.
Dragging her upward, I used my palm to cover her eyes and then joined my lips with hers.
I could taste the leftover of cum in her mouth and I was so deep into her lips that I didn't know when we began to roll.
"It's okay." She pushed my head.
I stood up, walked into the bathroom to wash up as she was redressing.
Coming out from the bathroom, I could feel a slight head ache, my eyes were also dizzy and I was having chest pain too.
"Why are you looking like this Ephraim?"
I was about to reply when my heart seized and I slumped on the ground.

I woke up on a hospital bed at night with the two girls sitting by my side crying with head-ties on their heads.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Benblaq(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
The cry was so serious that one could think they've just lost their husbands. Such a pity that they had to be hurt this time.
"What did the doctor say is my problem?" I asked faintly.
"She said she'll tell you in private and it'll be left for you to either break the news to us yourself if you so wish"
"Okay. That's means you have to go now. She'll soon be here."
I hadn't even finished talking when a fat lady on white lab coat walked in. The girls stood up to greet her and she replied with a smile.
"How are you feeling now Ephraim?"
"Better now. Just weak." I managed to speak.
"Okay. Elizabeth and Freda can you two please excuse us?"
The girls stood up and I saw a chaplet in their hands.
Funny how they only know how to pray when I'm ill.
Immediately they left, the doctor came and sat at the bed head close to my chest.
"Ephraim, I personally ran a scan of you thoroughly because you look like my child, and I've seen your problem."
"What is the problem?" I asked in fear.
"No cause for alarm, it's a minor something. From what I observed, you do excess of sporting activities and it has made you lost almost all the vital things in your body. You lack VitaminA, B and C, you lack the normal amount of water needed in your system due to too much strength loss, you also lack nutrients. And so, what I'll advice you do is that, you'll have to be eating fruits everyday for one week. Then you'll be fine." She concluded.
"Thank you doctor."
The stood up and left the room, the girls walked inside back and I told them everything she had said.
"Which fruits would you love to be eating?" Lizzy asked.
"No particular one. I'll be eating them randomly."
"We will start buying them from tomorrow."
"Okay no wahala."
I stayed in the hospital for another three days, during the period of this three days, I was seriously thinking about the banging Lizzy promised me after her monthly visitor finishes. And now, it has finished but I didn't get it because of this.
"Ephraim we are going home today."
Freda announced as they reached that afternoon.
"Alright. But you'll have to go alone. I'll come later, I want to visit my Aunty."
"Can't we come with you?" They both asked.
"No. I'll be fine. I'm strong now na."
They both planted kisses on my both cheek and went outside.
They didn't know I had a plan.
When I was sure they were gone, I jumped down from the bed and started doing exercise.
I was miraculously strong and fit.
The fruits had worked like magic.
After the exercises, I changed from the hospital ward uniform to my clothes and then came outside.
I dipped my hand into my pocket to check if it was still there.
Thank god! I found it.
The paper on which the short fat lady that came to visit uncle Okon that day he was in the hospital, had scribbled her address and phone number on and gave to me.
I was going to visit her. Let me check if my power was fully back. I know for sure Lizzy as Freda would be so careful with my condition and won't give me any banging until next week.
I strolled down her street, humming a song and smiling.
Just when I was close to her house, I heard her neighbor playing "Kiss Daniel-No do"
"....No go dey do pass yourself" flew into my ears and I felt he were referring that particular line to me.
Who cares anyway?
"Knock knock!" I tapped the door slowly.
"Who's there?" She replied harshly.
"It's me Ephraim, Okon's nephew."
I could hear her springing to her feet. She was running towards the door with joy.
Opening the door, I saw her, she was tying just a wrapper. She had just finished bathing.
"I thought you wouldn't come." She was beaming with smile.
"I'm having so many things to do at home. I just decided to come today that I'm
free." I explained casually.
"Okay, how's Okon doing?"
"He's okay now."
"What would you like to drink?"
"Anything you have."
"Even Breast milk?"
"Ofcourse na."
One of the many reasons I loved her. She was always plain and raw. No time to mince words.
"Alright I'm coming, let me take my Viagra."
She loosened her wrapper, dropped it on the bed and stood up.
Walking to her make-up kit mirror stand, I kept on staring at her fatty buttocks. They looked like a bundle of cold fats from a cow's stomach.
Her protruding stomach was obvious and I was seriously thinking it shouldn't be what I was observing.
"Wait oh, are you pregnant?"
"Yep. I'm two months pregnant."
"For who?" My mind was running to and fro, who on earth would want to get a child from a prostitute?.
"For somebody. Don't ask me anything again."
"Okay, but I've not done a pregnant woman before." I tried to hide my anxiousness.
"Don't you watch porn? We're called milf and we're the sweetest." She replied as she threw a pack of protection and a pill at me.
"What's this one for?"
"It's an enhancement drug."
"Sorry I don't need it. I'll go with natural."
"Don't come and deliver a half job sha."
She came and laid on the bed as I pulled off my trouser and shirt.
She suddenly stood up and came to my front.
"Can you carry me let's do the butterfly style?"
"So that I'll break my waist too ba?"
"No you won't. I'm not weighty."
"Sorry I can't. Me I'm even managing to carry myself."
"Okay then, let's go with the wheelbarrow style."
She dropped her two hands on the bed but her legs were still on the floor, spread apart.
I carried her legs from beneath her knees.
Truly, it was the form of a wheelbarrow.
I was trying to be careful while inserting the chairman so as not to hit another place.
"Yeah that's it baby!" She yelled as it entered fully.
She started whining her waist slowly, rubbing the fats all over my thighs. The clapping of the ass was just awesome.
I pounded for about thirty minutes before she started shaking and I understood what was about to happen and so I doubled the thrusting, hitting left and right, jamming deep and sideways until she lost balance and tumbled on the ground as water poured freely from her bum down to her legs.
She then used her hands to remove the protection and slotted chairman into her mouth, her mouth was a replica of a honey pot because she did it so well.
The milky liquid poured out as she opened her mouth wide to receive all of it.
Immediately I pressed out the last drop, I felt dizzy.
Oh! I hope it's not what I'm thinking again.
"Please I want to leave now."
"Just like that? No round two?"
"I'm not feeling strong. I only came to taste if I was fully okay."
"Hmm okay. So when am I expecting you again?" She was rubbing the liquid all over her boobies.
"Anytime I'm free."
"Alright."
She went to her bag, removed her purse, brought out some currency notes and passed it to me.
"That's five thousand. Go well."
I dressed up, and ran outside to pee. While urinating, I was beginning to see double.
The ground was spinning but I was still conscious.
"I need to act fast before I'll drop here." I said to myself.
A young boy was passing by, I called his attention.
"Guy, where I fit see chemist shop around here?"
He directed me and I went there instantly. Reaching there, I met two women discussing.
"Good day, abeg I need glucose-D"
The skinny one stood up and went inside to get it.
She handed it to me and I poured half of the whole content on my head, and poured the remaining in my mouth.
"You dey sell malt?"
"Yes."
"What about milk?"
"I get am too."
"Abeg give me."
What a self-inflicted pain. See what I've caused for myself just because of recklessness.
I mixed the two and drank it to the last drop.
"Oga wetin do you? The fat one asked.
"I go do work when I no well, e just affect my body."
"Chai! Sorry oh, all these young boys wey dey hustle them dey try oh."
I was okay now but I sat to rest for a while before leaving and the two ladies continued their talk.
"Ehen! My dear, as I bin dey talk, as the two girls wan cross the road na keke hit one for leg oh, hmm people wey see am talk say na because she bin dey think as she dey waka." The slim one was explaining in a malicious way.
The type a lay man would call "amebo"
"Even as them tie head-tie for head with chaplet for hand, their god no fit help them bypass the trouble." The fat one replied.
I was listening to their talk involuntarily.
But at the mention of "two girls, thinking, head-tie, chaplet...."
No no!!! I pray it shouldn't be what my mind was telling me.
"Aunty how much is my money?"
"Na seven hundred naira."
I gave her one thousand naira note and zoomed off.
Running like a mad man towards Lizzy's house. I reached the gate in ten minutes and it was locked. I was confused. Where could they have gone to?
I sat on the ground to think when I saw Lizzy running towards the house on barefoot and crying.
I jumped and my heart divided into two.
"Ephraim! Ephraim!!!"
"Jesu!! Lizzy please don't tell me it's what I'm thinking." I was shaking.
"A tricycle knocked Freda down."
She broke down in serious wailing.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by rexfada(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
E be like OP don abandon im thread o
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by snipesdam(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Benblaq come and finish this story naa. Haba

Did Freda die?
Re: The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy by Ahdunns(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bros i beg naaa
Come complete the story

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Man Stay Longer During Sex Apart From Using Drugs Like Viagra? / Married Men Are Pigs / MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 507
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.