Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

B.sc In Microbiology,what Cource Or Programme Shld I Take To Work In An Oil Comp - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / B.sc In Microbiology,what Cource Or Programme Shld I Take To Work In An Oil Comp (1754 Views)

Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? / HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / M.sc In Biochemistry Or B.sc In Nursing, Which Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.sc In Microbiology,what Cource Or Programme Shld I Take To Work In An Oil Comp by segunx5(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
Nairalanders,kindly advice,I have a b.sc in microbiology,worked in the bank for 5yrs,the restructuring affected me.I want to go back and further my degree.Making moves to work in an oil and gas company.what cources or programmes can i take

Thank you
Re: B.sc In Microbiology,what Cource Or Programme Shld I Take To Work In An Oil Comp by DisGuy: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
what did you work as in the bank? you can continue with accounting and finance for oil and gas

or try out Occupational/ Health and Environmental Safety management courses
Re: B.sc In Microbiology,what Cource Or Programme Shld I Take To Work In An Oil Comp by pussyboy: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2010
Seriously I can't say a thing. I'm also in such a fix. B.Sc. Microbiology but wants to get into the oil and gas industry. Though I'm just rounding up with NYSC. Abeg anything you do shine ur totful lights towards me oooo!
Re: B.sc In Microbiology,what Cource Or Programme Shld I Take To Work In An Oil Comp by AjanleKoko: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2010
segunx5:

Nairalanders,kindly advice,I have a b.sc in microbiology,worked in the bank for 5yrs,the restructuring affected me.I want to go back and further my degree.Making moves to work in an oil and gas company.what cources or programmes can i take

Thank you

pussyboy:

Seriously I can't say a thing. I'm also in such a fix. B.Sc. Microbiology but wants to get into the oil and gas industry. Though I'm just rounding up with NYSC. Abeg anything you do shine your totful lights towards me oooo!

Why oil and gas industry?
If you wanted to work in the oil and gas industry, you should have studied petroleum engineering, geosciences, or whatever the core of their business is. Maybe you should go back to school. I doubt you can jump in with some bridge-the-gap certification. It may work, but it's quite a long shot. Competition is a lot stiffer nowadays.
Re: B.sc In Microbiology,what Cource Or Programme Shld I Take To Work In An Oil Comp by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 25, 2010
Maybe you can do your M.Sc in Environmental Sciences

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't MSc & MBA Grads Create Jobs For Themselves? / A Nigerian Lady Is The First African Police Woman In South Australia / Minimum Age For A Lecturing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.