Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana (33758 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / FG Places Travel Restrictions On Ministers, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by uboma(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2019
CHANNELStv2020:
They are always not happy with African countries when they are doing well,for the best months in Ghana the economy has been booming n all of a sudden sanction,the same happened under Jonathan's regime,theses u.s UK n France are curse to Africans n black people

If you were asked in an exams to state why the United States have imposed Visa restrictions on Ghana, your comment above will earn you F9.

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2019
seriously
Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Nature8(m): 6:26am On Feb 02, 2019
uzhofficial:
ARE YOU ATIKUlated OBIdiently.
Sai atikuobi

Yes of course bro! I'm OBIdiently ATIKUlated waiting for Failbuhari 16th to cast my vote for my incoming President ATIKU and Vice President OBI cheesy
Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by TEDHorsePower: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2019
America is truly a world power. GOD Bless America
Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by castro316: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Why is it always GHANA MUST GO?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Afrocentric: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:
the US sud include Nigeria
you are heartless mu.mu

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Temidayo9(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:
Lazy youth who can't read simple article

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by BlackSaints: 7:21am On Feb 02, 2019
calebfm:
africa my continent, cursed with bad leaders.
Who cares? undecidedGhanians always act as if they are saint. undecided u.s can imposed Visa restrictions to all African countries, as long as Nigeria is not involved, I really don't care.

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by grandstar(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2019
CHANNELStv2020:
They are always not happy with African countries when they are doing well,for the best months in Ghana the economy has been booming n all of a sudden sanction,the same happened under Jonathan's regime,theses u.s UK n France are curse to Africans n black people

This has nothing to do with perceive anti africaniam.

Rather, Trump has ran an vicious anti immigration policy targeted at illegals from all countries, the worst sufferers probably the Latinos.

Ghana should accept its deported citizens if they are truly illegal. It's the proper thing to do
Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
Who cares? undecidedGhanians always act as if they are saint. undecided u.s can imposed Visa restrictions to all African countries, as long as Nigeria is not involved, I really don't care.
lol who cares let them impose visa restrictions on Ghana, how is it our business?

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by BlackSaints: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
lol who cares let them impose visa restrictions on Ghana, how is it our business?
lol you don't like Ghana grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
lol you don't like Ghana grin grin grin
I don't like them at all.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by BlackSaints: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
same here lol.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by NdiaraIGBO: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2019
calebfm:
africa my continent, cursed with bad leaders.

Nonsense! Africa is cursed by bad citizens from whence bad leaders come.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by LONGPREEK(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Been to the east, south, west, north and center. There is nothing special about thise countries. If you got something legit or "illegit" that gives you cash here . no need to travel. We die in naija. Bleep usa

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by uchman46(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2019
No wonder the US embassy seized my passport claiming a fraud has been detected ���so sad
Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Topmaike007(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2019
LordsApostle:

Moles, not at all, cursed with bad people instead..

The problem with Africa is the people, not about the leadership, the leaders are only a reflection of the people...
see God bless you for this write up

1 Like

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by davidodiba(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Bamily111:

Chai , shut up .. pray to God to direct you today ,it’s early morning

Hehehe...this Nairaland guys are too funny....lol
Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Nukilia: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Go to Ghana web and see them wranting about sanctioning the Americans... cheesy grin grin.
1. Ghanaians believe those folks in the US are not Ghanaians but Nigerians
2. Ghanian government is trying to use delay tactics so as not to issue travel documents to their citizens stranded in detention facilities abroad.
3. Ghanaians always think they're wiser than the Americans
4. I believe the Ghanaian government is in big trouble over this matter
5. Its only a matter of time before the economy of Ghana comes crashing like a pack of cards
6. Ghanaians are pretenders who act like saints but have lots of criminal intentions.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Just30: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Nukilia:
Go to Ghana web and see them wranting about sanctioning the Americans... cheesy grin grin.
1. Ghanaians believe those folks in the US are not Ghanaians but Nigerians
2. Ghanian government is trying to use delay tactics so as not to issue grave documents to their citizens stranded in detention facilities abroad.
3. Ghanaians always think they're wiser than the Americans
4. I believe the Ghanaian government is in big trouble over this matter
5. Its only a matter of time before the economy of Ghana comes crashing like a pack of cards
6. Ghanaians are pretenders who act like saints but have lots of criminal intentions.

grin grin grin

The Ghanaian government will not give travel documents to people who are not it citizens
the Ghanaian government can put restrictions on American businesses in Ghana

as to Ghana's economy crashing
worry about yours because your are sitting on a disaster with a 140 million poor people

1 Like

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by 9jaRealist: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2019
amalab30:

Naija has always been included. No Western country does not have Nigeria on her watchlist.

Abegi, there is no such generalized visa restrictions on Nigeria.

Visas are usually issued on a case-by-case individual basis, which is what applies to Nigeria. In effect, the many Nigerians denied visas are those individually adjudged not to be deserving of a visa (for any number of INDIVIDUAL reasons, including quite brutally frankly the mere “gut feeling” of the consular officer(s)). Nonetheless, Nigerians still receive the greatest number of visas in Africa to the US every year.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Just30: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
who cares
grin grin grin grin grin grin

we dont even know you exist
Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by appini: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2019
The deportees might be Nigerians claiming to be Ghanaians in the US.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Mizwisdom(f): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2019
slivertongue:

Why? I don't know you personally but wishing evil on people shows that you're a sadist
Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Just30: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
grandstar:

This has nothing to do with perceive anti africaniam.

Rather, Trump has ran an vicious anti immigration policy targeted at illegals from all countries, the worst sufferers probably the Latinos.

Ghana should accept its deported citizens if they are truly illegal. It's the proper thing to do
Ghana will only give travel documents to Ghanaian
the US can go and find the natuonality of the remaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
CHANNELStv2020:

Yes Ghana economy is booming this year.

I think I am seeing what you are saying..
Re: U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana by Mizwisdom(f): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Just30:
Ghana will only give travel documents to Ghanaian
the US can go and find the natuonality of the remaining

Go away! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN / Cattle Spotted At Ibadan Airport (Photos) / Anambra Cargo Airport As At July Last Year(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.