Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad: My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives – Emir Of Kanam - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad: My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives – Emir Of Kanam (24902 Views)

Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad: My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives – Emir Of Kanam by Gudiza(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
The mother of my first wife is the younger sister of the late Emir whom I succeeded. My father is the son of the late Emir.
Fortunately, the person in question is my dad’s cousin and she became my first wife

What's going on here? This guy no marry him ancestor so?

Btw, where is Kanam?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proudly Bini Names And Meaning / Pictures From 2019 Kano Durbar Festival / Nigerian Girls Should Reduce The Time They Spend On Facebook & Instagram- Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.