Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms (26205 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Submits Assets Declaration Forms / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / Break What CJN Told CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by gratiaeo(m): 6:00am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari and his broom waving party members are a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by gratiaeo(m): 6:03am On Feb 02, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
Imagine fa?? grin grin grin .....Yet this idiots will keep shouting 16 years of pdp corruption...While the slumping cow in Aso rock will be shouting phitting kwarapshin.....phitting kwarapshin... grin grin corruption kill una their!!! grin

We no go gree oooo.....What is good for onnoghen is also good for the saints in apshit.......Dem must release the form by fire by force and even zombies must join us in this protest.. grin grin shocked

APshit.....Den of thieves, career rogues and arse-fucking sorcerers!!... grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
How many of APC member are not part of PDP 16 years

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2019
I wonder ooo my brother....It is just a senseless sing-song to sway the emotions of their zombies...lol

Imagine Akpabio and Amaechi going about shouting 16 years of Pdp corruption??....That is nothing but brazenly stupidity!! grin grin shocked
gratiaeo:

How many of APC member are not part of PDP 16 years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by jumobi1(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Punch has been Punching APC hard!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by JJOF(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is fighting kwarapshion, not corruption.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2019
plainol:
The people supporting Buhari, is it that they don't want a better life ni?

I've resolved to direct anybody that needs help to the house of Buharists and APC supporters. They must be responsible for the poverty their Messiah has caused.

Shouting 'Sai Baba' must come with a price.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2019
manuelzz:
Buhari has messed up this country, and it will take several years to undo the damage the demon did to this country.

May God save us!
Buhari is the devil in the flesh

9 Likes

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Firefire(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2019
EMMAACHILE:
Anyone still supporting this kind of government is just not normal.

I swear...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Alulubobo: 6:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Pls where are all the supporters of APC, you don't want to comment or you have suddenly become deaf and dom

Pple Mortgaging their future for no justifiable reason

CONTINUE.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 02, 2019
CuteMaro:
It is all becoming very obvious now.

Thanks to Kadaria Ahmed for making me realize how intelligent and prepared the Atiku/Obi combo is compared to PMB/PYO.

I used to be among the misguided shouting '16 years of pdp corruption got us where we are' but alas, those were just empty claims. Even the issue on Atiku's corruption case.

Honestly, Mr. Integrity and the acclaimed anti corruption war has been one sided. I still wonder how I was ever of the thought that the Apc was a better option.

Thank God I am more informed and Atikulated while there's still time. You too can, there is no shame in porting in a bid to getting Nigeria working again.

I just hope that Atiku will stick to his plans when elected. If he doesn't, he'll be booted out too after 4 yrs.
Atiku will be 10 times worse than Buhari when it comes to corruption. His antecedents right from the time he was a customs officer shows this.
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Olajah81: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Buhari is not just a degrace but All Apc member's that put this upon Nigeria's.Come 16 of this month we be the end of that evil mumusident that call himself a President in Aso Rock......Vote Atiku, Obi to get Nigeria working Again

May God rest ur trouble souls

1 Like

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigerians should block ccb office

1 Like

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Omeokachie: 6:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari protects his corrupt party members

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Alulubobo: 6:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Pls where are all the supporters of APC, is it that you don't want to comment or you have suddenly become deaf and Dom.

Pple mortgaging the future for no justifiable reason.

CONTINUE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by AreaFada2: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2019
calberian:
This just occurred to me now.

Where's Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon

He's currently campaigning for his senatorial election under APC banner in Edo State. But I have this short statement from him:

Requesting for FoI release of contemporary political herculean homo-sapiens gladiators-in-cabinet's Assets Declaration Forms is a gargantuan pokolomesi and abracadabra inimical to the stratospheric elevation of pax nigerianensis. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Alulubobo:
Pls where are all the supporters of APC, is it that you don't want to comment or you have suddenly become deaf and Dom.

Pple mortgaging the future for no justifiable reason.

CONTINUE.
How do you defend this even if you're paid 30k a month?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Adekdammy: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is simply fighting opposition and not corruption.

Buhari knows he is surrounded by crook because he himself is a crook.

If he can dine and wine with ganduje, also says on national tv that he was surprised ganduje could receive the kickbacks personally, then he is an expert in being a snart crook.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by ozo13(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
calberian:

hustling to become a senator.

1 Like

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by drskyfly007(m): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2019
I laugh when they deceive people that Buhari is fighting corruption grin They just playing with the intelligence of Nigerians..

I usually tell people to wait till APC leaves power then you will see a discovery of monumental corruption perpetuated by APC

Let no one deceive you that one is Mr integrity angry

They are all the same!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by topstone4: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Olajah81:

I'm not surprised that you are defending this wickedness and obvious failure. I mean, even Satan and Adolf Hitler has/had followers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Buharimustgo16F: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Olajah81:

if me that stay in Germany have trouble soul what we happen to You that is Zombie in a shit hole

8 Likes

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Buharimustgo16F: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2019
topstone4:

I'm not surprised that you are defending this wickedness and obvious failure. I mean, even Satan and Adolf Hitler has/had followers.
my brother no mind Zombie

1 Like

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by ebujany(m): 6:55am On Feb 02, 2019
Were is the APC zombies when they are needed? They should pls come and do their work....as usual defend corruption

Cc sarki, ngenekwenu, madridguy .wetin be that barbeque guys name again?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Femi316: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2019
calberian:

he dey lybia
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2019
ebujany:
Were is the APC zombies when they are needed? They should pls come and do their work....as usual defend corruption

Cc sarki, ngenekwenu, madridguy .wetin be that barbeque guys name again?
grin grin grin first time I have seen them avoid a thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Yankee101: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2019
That's why some countries are light years ahead

1 Like

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by kacee2t(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2019
There can't be smoke without fire. So, keep watching...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Sirjamo: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Its just one day past the deadline for the release of the forms upon request, Punch is doing PDP's bidding by going public with this just because of one day delay, they should have at least give the CCB one week more to respond after which all of us must descend on them to release the forms.

In this fight against corruption, there must be no sacred cow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha / Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi / Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.