Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms (26204 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Submits Assets Declaration Forms / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / Break What CJN Told CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by NwaliE01: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Anybody still supporting this kind of Government is just not normal.

1 Like

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by AJCs(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Farming opportunity!!!
Own a better and legitimate asset now!!!
Virgin farmlands, existing Cocoa farmland with virgin farmland are currently available at Osun state for outright sale.
You can contact me for more details: 07032410889, 08085756092.
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by snowball11(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
drlateef:
From all these grammar, the most important message I take home is that they did not mention Buhari and Osinbajo asset declaration because they know these are incorruptible leaders. This is most important message because where a leader has integrity he will do the right thing most times. Atiku and Obj have no integrity and they should exhume their own declaration forms too. It's a can of worms. Let this exposure continue until Nigeria is completely ridden of corrupt politicians. As for me, Buhari is the man to beat among all politicians presently alive in Nigeria when it comes to integrity.

You might want to shove that down your ass! undecided

Integrity my foot! They are all birds of a feather! undecided
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Seamus10: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
d idiots won't give u access to their forms unless u re PDP member den it will b more easier for den to xpose ur assets shit hole politics.
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Olajah81: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
You no get shame atow. If u want to know let me just give u only one pics ok mugu. U think I be una Mumusident that lie every time idiot. Did here look like ur Zoo?

Continue ur asylum.....

Continue ur wacko-jacko worshipping ur wife...

U re slave to dat beautiful girl...

Oloriburuku omo
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by clapbest(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
jaxxy:

This invariably means onnoghen’s trial is just a farce

Its simply politucal. No body is against his trial but the timing and lack of due process is what is raising all this dust. Why was he not tried all these years? Come on now i believe Nigerians are not follish
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Buharimustgo16F: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Olajah81:

Continue ur asylum.....

Continue ur wacko-jacko worshipping ur wife...

U re slave to dat beautiful girl...

Oloriburuku omo
You know get Sense na today me know. Me that have work of 1500euro 600000 thousands Nigeria naira every month after tax with a family with Germany passport and not unto 30years old Abi? Waiting be ur achievement since u came to this life? Idiot

1 Like

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by MrPRevailer(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
vastolord4:
APC is a curse we must rebuke... I reject your evil plans to make more people homeless hungry poor.... You must not win this reelection. Amen!

You didn't add photo

1 Like

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by MrPRevailer(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
CuteMaro:
It is all becoming very obvious now.

Thanks to Kadaria Ahmed for making me realize how intelligent and prepared the Atiku/Obi combo is compared to PMB/PYO.

I used to be among the misguided shouting '16 years of pdp corruption got us where we are' but alas, those were just empty claims. Even the issue on Atiku's corruption case.

Honestly, Mr. Integrity and the acclaimed anti corruption war has been one sided. I still wonder how I was ever of the thought that the Apc was a better option.

Thank God I am more informed and Atikulated while there's still time. You too can, there is no shame in porting in a bid to getting Nigeria working again.

I just hope that Atiku will stick to his plans when elected. If he doesn't, he'll be booted out too after 4 yrs.

Now you have been delivered from the virus, Thank GOD. But who will deliver those misinformed poisoned people in Jigawa state?
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Olajah81: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
You know get Sense na today me know. Me that have work of 1500euro 600000 thousands Nigeria naira every month after tax with a family with Germany passport and not unto 30years old Abi? Waiting be ur achievement since u came to this life? Idiot

See the u re splitting poos online
By their fruit we shall knws dem...
U have completely loose ur memory
Asylum kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
MrPRevailer:

You didn't add photo
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Buharimustgo16F: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Olajah81:

See the u re splitting poos online
By their fruit we shall knws dem...
U have completely loose ur memory
Asylum kid
you are a fool at 40 so I rest my case
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Don't mind the Buhari zombie
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by ivandragon: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
buharideens always wanting double standards when their preferred thieves are called into account...
Re: Assets: CCB Refuses Access To Kyari, Amaechi, Fashola’s Declaration Forms by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
ivandragon:
buharideens always wanting double standards when their preferred thieves are called into account...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Projects In Lagos Island (Pictures) / President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) / Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.