Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,921 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos (24318 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Lilian Esoro On Her Birthday, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by Contactme76(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
itspzpics:
Famous record label boss Ubi Franklin celebrates 33rd birthday as he shares cute photo on his page recently.

Ubi Franklin was born on February 2, 1986. Currently, he is one of the most successful music managers in Nigeria. He is a manager of Tekno, Emma Nyra and Iyanya. Ubi Franklin net worth is estimated to be about $1.5 million.

Happy birthday to him. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ubi-franklin-celebrates-33rd-birthday-with-cute-photos/

This guy is handsomely rich

Visit and study in Canada
Check my signature
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by NUJABEZ: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Atleast his son will be 20 when he's 50. Benefits of starting early.

You're 34 and looking for a partner so don't think you'll have that 'benefit'. Evening newsprint like you angry angry
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by Itzjeff: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hbd
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
legendarymega:
Congratulations school mate
if I hear
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
NUJABEZ:

You're 34 and looking for a partner so don't think you'll have that 'benefit'. Evening newsprint like you angry angry
Lol. I won't argue with a Fool.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by clemmonce(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
0koyeeboz:
[s][/s]

truth is bitter
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by jakandeola(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
old mama youngi go and marry.animal
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by chineloSA(f): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Poanan:

Chinelo is there any problem with the age?

He looks older than 33 smiley

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
jakandeola:
old mama youngi go and marry.animal
buhhahhahahhhahhhahhahahhaaaaa

U no reach at all.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by NUJABEZ: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Let's see whether this caustic attitude will get you a partner. And I wanted to wife you out of pity sef. No more - - eternal spinsterhood is more fitting for you. Desperado. angry grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Let's see whether this caustic attitude will get you a partner. And I wanted to wife you out of pity sef. No more - - eternal spinsterhood is more fitting for you. Desperado. angry grin grin
Taaaaaa! If u ask him d meaning of desperado na to dey look like zombie.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by subcbouy: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
IphoneXsmax22:

This man is handsomely rich

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Are you in Canada or Nigeria now?
na only agbero dey call people for Canada from Nigeria. "True yarn, no beef"
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by Poanan: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
chineloSA:

He looks older than 33 smiley

Hmmm. . I feel same way but we have to believe him with fear. He probably combined cutlass and axe to arrive at that number. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by NUJABEZ: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Taaaaaa! If u ask him d meaning of desperado na to dey look like zombie.

Try blind men. They're more welcoming and won't mind your ugly face.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Cant be less than 40.

33s dont have wrinkles/.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Prince Okojie And Children Celebrate Mothering Sunday / Beautiful Photos Of The Ikeji Sisters / Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.