Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin (24981 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by unclesuruoffi: 6:30am On Feb 02, 2019
A motorcyclist who was arrested for defiling 7-year-old cousin, in a new confession disclosed that he only touched her private part but never penetrated. 

Itoro Udoh who was arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command, lived in an apartment comprising of a living room and a bedroom in the Yaba area of the state with his brother, the girl, her stepmother and stepbrothers. It was alleged that the 25-year-old who returned home drunk after the day's job, undressed the girl and had sex with her.

Punch reported that the victim's stepmother was woken up after she screamed, and when Udoh was apprehended he was half-naked while the victim was naked.  The incident was reported to the police at Sabo Police Station.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/02/i-only-touched-her-private-part-motorcyclist-arrested-for-defiling-7-year-old-cousin/

lalasticlala

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by StupidInyamiri: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2019
He will later blame Satan

We've had the best of educated & intelligent leaders in the past, we've had them govern us. We've had projects initiated, we've had policies in place, the question is why did we stay undeveloped? It's because they didn't have the will power to execute. In Buhari we have a change
Somehow you expect me to vote against the duo of Buhari & Osinbajo that have for once showed us they have the zeal, will power and commitment to put talks into action? for once we see action, and i can't gamble with that, never.

Lack of action is why we are here!

For once take a moment to imagine, if we had the type of zeal to build infrastructure, implement the Social investment programs for the past 20 years. Imagine where we'll be today.

Don't be a part of the people that will truncate this steady growth by Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by olureignforever: 6:44am On Feb 02, 2019
When he can get Olosho for 500.

11 Likes

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Heywhizzy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Only you Rapist, Incest, Pervertic and Paedophile.. It is well o

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by datola: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
They should 'only' touch his own private part too with hot iron or life electric cable.

Not fit for society idiot!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by BoboKush(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fucccked mehh

1 Like

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by BrainSanitizer: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Talk to the devil and you'll discover that he'll jealous of Nigerians. How can we beat the devil's record so easily?

3 Likes

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Namaskar: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
See his mouth like 'I only touched her private mouth"
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by StarUp: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pedophiles everywhere... How can a 7-year old girl arouse a grown up man? Am sure even the devil is baffled.

2 Likes

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by oyi1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thaat shal not judge..

3 Likes

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by TIGRITIS: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by senatepresido: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Itoro Udoh...................... Naso dia matter be

2 Likes

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Donmoscojaja(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
hmm
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by BoboKush(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why r u spewing thrash.. God punish u n buhari with Osinbajo.. Yes oshi ni

StupidInyamiri:

We've had the best of educated & intelligent leaders in the past, we've had them govern us. We've had projects initiated, we've had policies in place, the question is why did we stay undeveloped? It's because they didn't have the will power to execute. In Buhari we have a change
Somehow you expect me to vote against the duo of Buhari & Osinbajo that have for once showed us they have the zeal, will power and commitment to put talks into action? for once we see action, and i can't gamble with that, never.

For once take a moment to imagine, if we had the type of zeal to build infrastructure, implement the Social investment programs for the past 20 years. Imagine where we'll be today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by ArmaniUhuru: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why you go UnCloth 7 years old girl and touch her private part?

Her private part na motorcycle parts?

29 Likes

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by MrSix: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pervert

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on
Details in my signature
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
afonja
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Peacemaker5128: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A motorcyclist who was arrested for defiling 7-year-old cousin, in a new confession disclosed that he only touched her private part but never penetrated. 

Itoro Udoh who was arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command, lived in an apartment comprising of a living room and a bedroom in the Yaba area of the state with his brother, the girl, her stepmother and stepbrothers. It was alleged that the 25-year-old who returned home drunk after the day's job, undressed the girl and had sex with her.

Punch reported that the victim's stepmother was woken up after she screamed, and when Udoh was apprehended he was half-naked while the victim was naked.  The incident was reported to the police at Sabo Police Station.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/02/i-only-touched-her-private-part-motorcyclist-arrested-for-defiling-7-year-old-cousin/

lalasticlala
He is our bloda
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by nanakgh(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sick
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Julius2214(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
These kind of people need to be castrated aswear.

Meanwhile, if you need any kind of website, I am a professional web designer and can handle any web project.

You can check out my previous works in this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4997630/need-kind-website-check-out
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by jamezman(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

After making so much sense with the write up...
You later ended it with a spoiler "Buhari"
Making it all extremely senseless....

3 Likes

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by martineverest(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
why would you torch her private part?....is it a torch pad? did u keep Ur money there?
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by noble71(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
angry angry
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by sanpipita(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

He is our bloda

Udoh is akwa ibom or calabar you nincompoop

4 Likes

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by castrol180(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chai...na them again. Ina mehn
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Men like this should be flung into a lake with alligators. No time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / 7 Students Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud In Calabar / Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.