Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin (24982 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Rubbiish(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jamal090:

It's more than just the sex, most of these rapists are mentally unbalanced.
True sir
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by fayomim: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
He said he only touch her private part na.

can i touch your daughter private part too? I JUST WANT TO TOUCH ALONE
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by GemstoneJs(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
olureignforever:
When he can get Olosho for 500.

just imagine
he only touched her private part as if the girl ask am to touch the private part undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Orangina(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
WE should pardon him, he is under the influence of alcohol spirit.
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by dareadewuyi: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oro buruku lenu eye, I have two pigs for you at Ota farm to impregnate omo ale adofuro!.

1 Like

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
angry

Rubbiish:

It is!
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Rubbiish(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
On behalf of all Amanisongs, I hereby donate the idiot as a parting gift to Buhari . . .
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Abati60: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
A gay Gorilla thats on steriod should be put in the same room, so it can touch his private part too. Anuofia
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Ritaifedi3: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A motorcyclist who was arrested for defiling 7-year-old cousin, in a new confession disclosed that he only touched her private part but never penetrated. 

Itoro Udoh who was arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command, lived in an apartment comprising of a living room and a bedroom in the Yaba area of the state with his brother, the girl, her stepmother and stepbrothers. It was alleged that the 25-year-old who returned home drunk after the day's job, undressed the girl and had sex with her.

Punch reported that the victim's stepmother was woken up after she screamed, and when Udoh was apprehended he was half-naked while the victim was naked.  The incident was reported to the police at Sabo Police Station.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/02/i-only-touched-her-private-part-motorcyclist-arrested-for-defiling-7-year-old-cousin/

lalasticlala
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Edojoma(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Igbo

C how u mess ursef up for public

Lemme put u out of ur misery,,,
it's either Efik or ibibio,,, answered by our brothers from cross river n Akwa Ibom state
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Nchetttaa(f): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
oyi1:
Thaat shal not judge..

A peodiphile/rapist sighted
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nah so he go talk..... Zulu gambari ...ode buruku .. oloriburuku pervert

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Godskidk(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Why you go UnCloth 7 years old girl and touch her private part?

Her private part na motorcycle parts?

Chai, this one funny die... You just made me laugh
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by olureignforever: 5:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by olureignforever: 5:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Jamal090:

It's more than just the sex, most of these rapists are mentally unbalanced.

You are right
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by NKORE74: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
WE CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO WON WITH US YESTERDAY GAME..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING HERE..NO SCAM ..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW...CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by senatepresido: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
mzTarsh:
thunder fire that your smelly mouth

fools must show themselves... what are you really attacking in my write up....
you're just being stupid
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Rhea(f): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A motorcyclist who was arrested for defiling 7-year-old cousin, in a new confession disclosed that he only touched her private part but never penetrated. 

Itoro Udoh who was arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command, lived in an apartment comprising of a living room and a bedroom in the Yaba area of the state with his brother, the girl, her stepmother and stepbrothers. It was alleged that the 25-year-old who returned home drunk after the day's job, undressed the girl and had sex with her.

Punch reported that the victim's stepmother was woken up after she screamed, and when Udoh was apprehended he was half-naked while the victim was naked.  The incident was reported to the police at Sabo Police Station.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/02/i-only-touched-her-private-part-motorcyclist-arrested-for-defiling-7-year-old-cousin/

lalasticlala

Somebody should touch your own privates with a pair of pliers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / 7 Students Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud In Calabar / Landlord Kills Tenant's 3-Month-Old Baby During Fight In Bayelsa (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.