Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,605 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A (6665 Views)

Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Osun PDP, Babayemi Trade Accusations Over Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by naijapikin04(m): 6:35am On Feb 02, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/02/benue-guber-campaigns-apc-pdp-trade-accusations-violence-gbajimba-innocent-ortom/

The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Benue state has accused the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, of disrupting their governorship campaign rally on Friday, in Gbajimba, Guma LGA of Benue State.

But the PDP has rather stated that the Gbajimba violence was carried out by the APC and led by two of their members who violently assaulted PDP supporters and burnt down campaign materials belonging to the incumbent Governor, Samuel Ortom.

Ortom has also insisted that he is innocent and did not send any person to disrupt or stop the APC rally.

Gbajimba is the village and home town of the incumbent governor Samuel Ortom.

Briefing Journalists in Makurdi, Secretary Emmanuel Jime campaign Organization, Professor Eugene Aliegba said trouble started when suspected political thugs allegedly loyal to the PDP, disrupted their governorship campaign rally in Gbajimba.

He said the campaign team had gone there in continuation of its governorship rally and while addressing the people at a particular venue, armed youths stormed the venue and started throwing stones at them.

He explained that security men were called in to disperse them only for them to regroup and come back again throwing stones and shooting sporadically with AK47 injuring several people who ran in different direction for safety.

Prof. Aliegba further explained that before their movement to Gbajimba, Guma LGA, they had it on good authority that Gov. Ortom had already mobilized PDP members not to allow APC hold any rally in the area.

According to him, the organisation decided to put the rally on hold and informed security agents.

A chieftain of the APC and one time Head of Service in the state, Mike Iordye also said the PDP chairman of Nzorov Council ward was specifically instructed not to allow APC hold any rally in the area and so, he mobilized thugs to disrupt the rally.

"As early as 6am on Friday, PDP thugs gathered around the roundabout on Garibaldi wanting to stop the rally. One APC and PDP supporter was arrested following a fight that ensued between them.

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by wilcox(m): 6:45am On Feb 02, 2019
I have watched America and quite a number of western countries conduct election and campaigns and you hardly see them engaging in any form of violence but in my dear country Nigeria it is arbnormal if there's no voilence between th 2 major contestant why?

Our leaders are part of our problems but we the followers are major part of our problem because i believe the governor or contenstant never asked them to engage in any form of violence.

May sense fall on all those that are yet get it.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Omeokachie: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2019
The violent party That protect murderers will always cause havoc everywhere there is a semblance of peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Everybody should be very careful during this election period.
Most of these politicians children and family members are abroad or preparing to travel out of the country as we type this, cos of the upcoming election.
If your life and future really matters to you, use your brain and stay out of violence.
You Only Live Once!
.......courtesy [/b]!

Nuff said!
[b]God bless Nigeria.

Modify: Look at them already shouting APC are bad and PDP are mad!!
Our youths will NEVER learn.
smh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Firefire(m): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2019
APC are always violent. Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Afonjas: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari told Nigerians that killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria, that they are from other West African Countries but Buhari wants Nigerians to surrender/donate their ancestral land to the immigrant Fulani Jihadist herdsmen for peace to reign.
Buhari is behind major terrorism against Christians going on in this country

No single Fulani herdsmen has been prosecuted for all the killings they carried out and still carrying out
Buhari has refused to arrest Miyetti Allah rather the defence minister supported the killer herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

4 Likes

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Miracle4Sure: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2019
APC/PDP

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Buharimustgo16F: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Apc and Failure are 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Firefire(m): 6:49am On Feb 02, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Apc and Failure are 5&6

You are right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Stoopid politicians

And

Even stoopider thugs
Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Ayoswit(f): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2019
k
Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Firefire(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75340660:
Everybody should be very careful during this election period.
Most of these politicians children and family members are abroad or preparing to travel out of the country at this point in time.
If your life and future really matters to you, use your brain and stay out of violence.
You Only Live Once!
.......courtesy [b][/b]!

Nuff said!
God bless Nigeria.

Why are you guys always violent, both online & offline?

If you have a good product, it should be easily marketable without resulting to violence and attacks. But why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Musisco01(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2019
All of this nonsense shall end soon enough, after our envy able baba have won

1 Like

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:

Why are you guys always violent, both online & offline?
If you have a good product, it should be easily marketable without resulting to violence and attacks. But why?
Guess you and your people are you guys?!
This is the kind of person our post above just talked about!
If your life matters to you, take to the advice, if not, it's your life kid bro.
Again, Nuff said!

You want us to reply you in like manners, so you can start your normal nairaland rubbish, but we are more civil and cool than you lout.
Whatever you do in life, it is your choice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by helinues: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Blame game has already started
Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Firefire(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author= post=75340771][/quote]

Ok

1 Like

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:

Ok
Talk to the hand henceforth....

1 Share

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by Firefire(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75340892:

Talk to the hand henceforth....

VOTE NO FIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by alenwup(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2019
These people are so shameless. Thinking of what Fulanis have done to them and they are behaving in this manner means something is indeed, wrong with them
Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by MrSix: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Errrm
I want Ortom unseated. That's all I need right now for Benue state. That man is only looking for people to blame.

Also, Atiku who's also PDP with Ortom, stated during the interview days back that the AntI grazing bill is not parallel with the constitution and Ortom campaign is also on the AntI grazing bill for the state. They both are at logger heads unknown to them maybe.
Ortom is a misfit for Benue.
APC, AAC or whatnot should unseat the misfit, Ortom.

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by shevchenko(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
MrSix:
Errrm
I want Ortom unseated. That's all I need right now for Benue state. That man is only looking for people to blame.

Also, Atiku who's also PDP with Ortom, stated during the interview days back that the AntI grazing bill is not parallel with the constitution and Ortom campaign is also on the AntI grazing bill for the state. They both are at logger heads unknown to them maybe.

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
[/s]
Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by benuejosh: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2019
ahap!
Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by senatordave1(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2019
MrSix:
Errrm

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
He will be unseated.you can see he's struggling in his village.buhari will get 40% in benue.

1 Like

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by jamesfixedodd: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2019
It all available today . very massive . just DM or WhatsAPP.

Re: Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A by zedman1(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2019
I dont care and have never cared about any political party, Ortom just has to go. There has never been any Governor as Useless as Ortom. He has bought motorcycles for some useless youths and all of a sudden they've forgotten all about how useless the useless governor is. Shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS Praises Top Taxpayers / Lagos Ready To Drive Your Passion, Sanwo-Olu Tells Young CEOs In Tech Space / Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.