Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why Is All The Check Points At The Ogun State Border Manned By Northerners? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is All The Check Points At The Ogun State Border Manned By Northerners? (1901 Views)

Fuel Sells For N2000 Per Litre In Ogun State Border Communities As Residents Cry / Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners / Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is All The Check Points At The Ogun State Border Manned By Northerners? by BestDude: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Lol. You sound a certain guy that came to my house from the east in 2006. If he sees any notherner on TV, he starts complaining that they are everywhere and there are no igbos.
There are borders in the north bro and they are manned by southerners.
Congrats on traveling for the first time though.

What are you feeling like? I didn't travel. I went there for prospect for my business as I am building a network creating awareness...

1 Like

Re: Why Is All The Check Points At The Ogun State Border Manned By Northerners? by Waspy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
orisa37:

And Amosun & Tinubu are Fulani men.
How can they or betterstill, how have they stopped or shown concerns to all the nepotistic appointments all over the place?

Those you mentioned have nothing to do with a federal establishment.
Re: Why Is All The Check Points At The Ogun State Border Manned By Northerners? by Great2017: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Asquare84:
Are the northerners not citizens of Nigeria. Pls let avoid tribal sentiment
Are the Northerners the only citizens of Nigeria? Please, let us condemn tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is All The Check Points At The Ogun State Border Manned By Northerners? by Gabriel004: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amumaigwe:

It means that Yorubas are a conquered people, which is the fault of their betraying and cowardly forefathers. But doing nothing about their freedom is now the fault of this sophisticated generation.
Nairaland brave man, how are you sure your igbo race are not conquered people? How many road black do you see when goin to east, Why are there no igbos but northerners and you thing you are not conquered. you that your race have been conquered since the end of civil war.
Re: Why Is All The Check Points At The Ogun State Border Manned By Northerners? by orisa37: 5:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Waspy:
How can they or betterstill, how have they stopped or shown concerns to all the nepotistic appointments all over the place?

Those you mentioned have nothing to do with a federal establishment.

Because Amosun and Tinubu are unconcerned with Federal establishment, Buhari must bombard their Borders with his, Buhari's Fulani men.
Restructuring Buhari's Style.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#NASS: Senator Dino Melaye, Others Pictured With Ahmed Lawan / The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra / Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.