Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Safety And Security Tips For Staying Safe During, Before And After The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Safety And Security Tips For Staying Safe During, Before And After The Election (412 Views)

Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity / Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safety And Security Tips For Staying Safe During, Before And After The Election by deboysben(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2019
*WHILE ELECTION APPROACHES.*
*SAFETY AND SECURITY TIPS FOR STAYING SAFE.*

*1. Do Not Argue About
Politics in Public*

*2. Always Get Back
home On Time*

*3. Do Not Criticize Any
Politician*

*4. Do not Support or
Wear Political
Campaign Uniforms
to polling unit*

*5. Don’t Keep Late
Nights*

*6. Always Listen to the
News-:*

*7. Don’t Disclose Who
You Will Vote For at
the Polls*

*8. Once You Cast Your
Vote Go Straight to
Your House*

*9. Don’t Move About
With Huge Cash*

*10. When Driving,
Ensure That Your
Car Central Lock is
activated:*

*11. Steer Clear
Undefined Crowd or
Groups of People-:*

*12. If You Must Hang
out with Friends,
Ensure that it is
Safe to Do So*

*13. Don’t Move About
With Expensive
Gadgets (Mobile
Device)*

*14. Minimize Your
Family Outings
during Elections
Period*

*15. Stock up Your Home
with Food*

*16. Have Your Doctor’s
Number Handy*

*17. Cast Your Vote
Once*

*18. Do Not Talk
Recklessly At the
Polls-:*

*19. Celebrate in a Civil
Manner*

*20. Do Not Partake in
Election Violence*

*21.Do not argue on
social media groups*

*Please it is important that you take these election safety and security tips. So that you will not have yourself to blame at the end.

Practicing all these tips would only mean that you are relevant to the society.*

BE WISE TO STAY ALIVE,
Re: Safety And Security Tips For Staying Safe During, Before And After The Election by deboysben(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Doctor, My 2019 PVC genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar) While my blood group is O-Positive (Obi- Peter); Am I medically OK?

Doctor: You are not only medically fit, you are fully immune against Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Lawlessness, Senseless Killing, Untimely death,
Re: Safety And Security Tips For Staying Safe During, Before And After The Election by kingigwe1: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Best is stay at home
Re: Safety And Security Tips For Staying Safe During, Before And After The Election by deboysben(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2019
kingigwe1:
Best is stay at home
you aren't serious
Re: Safety And Security Tips For Staying Safe During, Before And After The Election by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2019
deboysben:
Doctor, My 2019 PVC genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar) While my blood group is O-Positive (Obi- Peter); Am I medically OK?

Doctor: You are not only medically fit, you are fully immune against Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Lawlessness, Senseless Killing, Untimely death,

Quack doctor!
Re: Safety And Security Tips For Staying Safe During, Before And After The Election by deboysben(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2019
Volksfuhrer:

Quack doctor!

I don't think

(1) (Reply)

Clients To Loss $190M Investments As Crypto Boss Dies With Their Passwords (pic) / Osun Tribunal: How Adeleke Promised Voters Money / APC Vs PDP: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari, Atiku Battle, Issues Stern Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.