Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon (1068 Views)

My Barbing Business Is Dying / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders!

I was able to buy the necessary accessories needed for my new barbing saloon business, remaining to pay for a space where I can stay and operate. The cost is 3k monthly I.e 18k for the 6 months rent.

I need some person/ persons to assist me with a soft loan which is payable in 2 months time. Please I've no collateral except my old F100 gionee phone.

Location of my business: Anambra state.
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by daddytime(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Slimzybaby:

I was able to buy the necessary accessories needed for my new barbing saloon business, remaining to pay for a space where I can stay and operate. The cost is 3k monthly I.e 18k for the 6 months rent.

I need some person/ persons to assist me with a soft loan which is payable in 2 months time. Please I've no collateral except my old F100 gionee phone.

NB: instead of squandering that little change with you on alcohol today why not invest in me and save a life.

Kai...don't give up this spirit..keep it up you'll make it.
Wished I was boxed up now...would have sorted the full 18k. Just coming out from my wife delivering through CS..the expense is real but thankful for life.

Had been in your shoes even in a foreign land and executed same barbing salon as you are planning so I can relate to it very well.

Keep it up mate...

2 Likes

Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2019
daddytime:

Kai...don't give up this spirit..keep it up you'll make it.
Wished I was boxed up now...would have sorted the full 18k. Just coming out from my wife delivering through CS..the expense is real but thankful for life.

Had been in your shoes even in a foreign land and executed same barbing salon as you are planning so I can relate to it very well.

Keep it up mate...

Congratulations sir!

I'm thanking God and rejoicing with you over your wife safe delivery. Kudos man!

Thanks for your encouragement boss!
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Please don't just read and go, say something or better still wish me success. Biko! Pele!
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by daddytime(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2019
Slimzybaby:

Congratulations sir!

I'm thanking God and rejoicing with you over your wife safe delivery. Kudos man!

Thanks for your encouragement boss!

You are welcome always mate..

1 Like

Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by akwunomy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Slimzybaby:

NB: instead of squandering that little change with you on alcohol today why not invest in me and save a life.

What percentage are you gonna pay

1 Like

Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
akwunomy:

Goodmorning sir!

I will be paying 40 percent of the loan in 2 months time.

Please sir, assist me with the loan I beg of you. I have nobody to help me, I've sold my properties just to start up this barbing saloon so I can survive. I can't even boost of one meal a day.

Please help me sir, Thanks!
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by itiswellandwell: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2019
Slimzybaby:

Goodmorning sir!

I will be paying 40 percent of the loan in 2 months time.

Please sir, assist me with the loan I beg of you. I have nobody to help me, I've sold my properties just to start up this barbing saloon so I can survive. I can't even boost of one meal a day.

Please help me sir, Thanks!

You better be realistic with your percentage. For a new location. I will advise you to reduce that percentage. Don't keep your hope too high on the daily revenue yet. Reduce the percentage to 10percent to 15 percentage.
Don't be desperate else your case will be from frying pan to fire. All the very best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Eberechi24(f): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Have you thought of freelancing since you couldn't get a place to start work.

you start by home services; you go to people's home, barb them and get paid, you can raise some money as well to pay for the rent instead of staying home without plan B

Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
itiswellandwell:

You better be realistic with your percentage. For a new location. I will advise you to reduce that percentage. Don't keep your hope too high on the daily revenue yet. Reduce the percentage to 10percent to 15 percentage.
Don't be desperate else your case will be from frying pan to fire. All the very best.

Thank you so much for your input!

The shop was being occupied by a barber before parking out. So I believe it's not that a new location per say. With hardwork and God by my side I'll be able to meet up with the interest.

Once again, Thanks for your advice. I appreciate!
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eberechi24:
Have you thought of freelancing since you couldn't get a place to start work.

you start by home services; you go to people's home, barb them and get paid, you can raise some money as well to pay for the rent instead of staying home without plan B

Good luck

Nice suggestion you've here. I have done that already. But doing home service here isn't that smooth. No steady light for my service and getting people to do home service is quiet tasking as I'm just new here.

Thanks for ur suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Eberechi24(f): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Slimzybaby:

Nice suggestion you've here. I have done that already. But doing home service here isn't that smooth. No steady light for my service and getting people to do home service is quiet tasking as I'm just new here.

Thanks for ur suggestion.
internet comes to your rescue, WhatsApp status, Facebook use them to your advantage. peer to peer interaction.

good luck
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
akwunomy:

Good day sir, I'm expecting your reply over what you asked me. Please reply me. Thanks!
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please Nairalanders come to my rescue. Someone should please help me.

I've been struggling to survive. I barely eat cos I've nothing to eat. I've been starving myself, Please invest me and save me from depression. My condition is becoming worse each passing day.

Please help me good people of nairaland.
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2019

I've been struggling to survive. I barely eat cos I've nothing to eat. I've been starving myself, Please invest me and save me from depression. My condition is becoming worse each passing day.

Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by raphemmanuel(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Slimzybaby:

Bro never give up, remain focus and you will have story to tell.
I don't know how urgent u need this, for me I will suggest you do some manual job (like going to places the are building houses, plead with them to fix you in. Day-pay in my area is 2k. You can as well look for other manual jobs to do) and save from there, you will be able to make up Money for shop rent.

For me I started this way as a graduate after my NYSC before I secured a job. Am saving to start my own business.

NEVER GIVE UP. YOU WILL HAVE A STORY TO TELL

1 Like

Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Slimzybaby:

Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Bro never give up, remain focus and you will have story to tell.
I don't know how urgent u need this, for me I will suggest you do some manual job (like going to places the are building houses, plead with them to fix you in. Day-pay in my area is 2k. You can as well look for other manual jobs to do) and save from there, you will be able to make up Money for shop rent.

For me I started this way as a graduate after my NYSC before I secured a job. Am saving to start my own business.

NEVER GIVE UP. YOU WILL HAVE A STORY TO TELL

Thanks bro!
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2019
@Akwunomy,,, please sir! I'm interested in the loan please reply me. Thanks!
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Elxandre(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Remove the last paragraph from your post.
I don't think you should be telling people how to spend their money.
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by MrLekan95(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Slimzybaby:
@Akwunomy,,, please sir! I'm interested in the loan please reply me. Thanks!

drop your WhatsApp contact.... will chat you up...
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
MrLekan95:

drop your WhatsApp contact.... will chat you up...

0808879****
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Slimzybaby(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Invest 18k On Me For My Barbing Saloon by Adek65: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
God bless our hustle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Auto Post / Paylater Rebrands As “carbon” To Become A ‘digital Financial Services Platform’ / Start Earning Today By Just Watching Ads Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.