Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Manchester City Vs Arsenal: Emery Speaks On Pep Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Vs Arsenal: Emery Speaks On Pep Guardiola (397 Views)

Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: Emery Returns To Haunt Arsenal As Villa Fortress Holds / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Arsenal: Emery Speaks On Pep Guardiola by ghanabaze(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019

Arsenal manager, Unai Emery has lauded Manchester City boss, Pep Guardiola, ahead of both teams clash in the Premier League on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium.

Emery says it’s difficult to find one coach in the world who is “better than” Guardiola.

“I have analysed a lot of teams and coaches and I think it’s difficult to find one coach who is better than Guardiola,” Emery was quoted by FourFourTwo as saying at pre-match press conference on Friday.

“His career is a very big career. We started together. He started with the Barcelona second team, I started with Lorca and Almeria [In Spain’s third and second tiers].
“I learned a lot looking at his team — it’s good to look at each other when we are coaches to learn different things between us. I think in his career he’s doing the best in all the coaches in the world.

“He has had the possibility to take the best players at Barcelona, in Bayern and in City, little by little. He is, every year, improving with great players and also paying a lot for some players. But he led them, at Barcelona, Bayern and City, one step more every place,” he said.

Sport news: https://www.tapnaija.com/category/sport/

(1) (Reply)

Dani Alves Reveals How PSG Will Beat Man United / Manchester United Are Lining Up A £70m Move For Jadon Sancho / Anthony Joshua Reveals Plan To 'Outbox' Deontay Wilder & 'Knock Out' Tyson Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.