Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Zidane: Keep Hazard & Give Me £200m, And I Will Accept Chelsea Job (SUN) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane: Keep Hazard & Give Me £200m, And I Will Accept Chelsea Job (SUN) (381 Views)

Favour Ofili Beats Abby Steiner. Wins 100m, 200m And 4x100m / Lukaku ‘Will Accept Pay Cut’ To Dump Chelsea For Inter Milan Return / Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zidane: Keep Hazard & Give Me £200m, And I Will Accept Chelsea Job (SUN) by IDRISVESPA: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zinedine zidane have listed out his wishlist to Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich if he is to take charge at Stamford Bridge.

The trio of recent Premier League defeats at the hands of Arsenal, Bournemouth and Manchester City has severely tested the squad's faith in 'Sarri-ball', with players left confused by an overload of tactical instructions and that has seriously brought speculation about his job with the SUN saying that Zinedine Zidane have already given the club his wishlist if he is to join.

Zidane who left Madrid at the and of a successive trio triumph of the Champions League is eager to talk seriously about taking over as boss and turn the Blues into contenders again at home and abroad with a £200m transfer kitty.

READ NWS:https://www.goalcliq.com/2019/02/zidane-keep-hazard-give-me-200m-and-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Official: Real Madrid Secure The Signing Of Eder Militao / Best Tips 2-8odds / How To Watch The AFCON In Egypt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.