Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) (1251 Views)

Jamil Surprises Mum, Tiwa Savage, During Stage Performance / Female Artist Urinate On Fan's Face During Stage Performance [watch] / Male Fan Grips Wizkid Legs During Stage Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by Orunsolu01(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2019
Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (Watch Video)

Teni Apata burst into tears during a stage performance, as she poured out her emotional side as she sang her recent hit single.

Teni had her industry nite on the 30th of January and couldn’t contain her emotions as she cried on stage during one of her performances.

While the talented singer was performing her recent single; “Uyo Meyo,” she felt overwhelmed by the love shown her from the crowd and she eventually burst into tears.

Teni earlier this year paid a tribute to her dad Simeon Olaosebikan Apata who was murdered by hired assassins 24 year ago.

Their father was a retired Nigerian Army Brigadier-General and he was assassinated on January 8, 1995. She wrote:

“APATA GANGA!!!!! ERINLAKATABU!!!!!! Hey daddy your little girl ain’t so little anymore, yah girl is going on tour, yah little Teni is now MAKANAKI, I wish you were here to hear people sing my songs word for word.

They thought killing you was the end, but we only just started, we are taking this to the �. And yes I did it, I graduated from the university. I’m working really hard to make you smile wherever you are. RIP to the bravest man I’ve ever heard of.

Bad boy benzy! OGA, philanthropist, soldier, business man, Thank you for all the lives you touched. Love you always till we meet again. “Won ro pe o tan, sugbon olorun so pe o ku, omo laso”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM6XhQHrGKs

Gist from PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/teni-bursts-into-tears-during-stage-performance-watch-video/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by Yemicrakz1: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2019
cry
Re: Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by Orunsolu01(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Yemicrakz1:
cry
So emotional
Re: Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by Yemicrakz1: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Orunsolu01:

So emotional
Yes cry

1 Like

Re: Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2019
how comes i no see the cry? undecided
Re: Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by Topccy007z: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Someone should please help me tell her sorry
Re: Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Teni is good.
Re: Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by Orunsolu01(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Teni is good.
Very good
Re: Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by Bloggerdredd(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
smiley
Re: Teni Bursts Into Tears During Stage Performance (watch Video) by catalan15(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
nwaanambra1:
how comes i no see the cry? undecided
.....lols....

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma All Loved Up In Bed At Dubai / If You Are A Nigerian Youtuber Come In Here / Regina Daniels Confirms Marriage, Moves Ring To Wedding Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.