Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) (12829 Views)

Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. / Get Your PS4 Chipped Plus Free Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by tosyne2much(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ozkar:
Add like 3 games and an extra pad smiley
There's FIFA 2019 in it
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by IamHansomE: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
TechCapon:
if it's not booting at all then it has developed a fault. You can't apply factory reset to a device that's not booting. Find a repairer

Its booting but after that it'll write "could not find Data Storage ". Or something like that
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by calmnquiet(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
sheypian:

80k negotiable slightly

N.B selling with just one pad....No game.

What about 60k without pad?
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by Chykes4micheal: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
tosyne2much:
Alaba is the best place to repair it... I work at Computer Village though

Chai...and Alaba is far for me plus am working Mondays to Saturdays.
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by elonize(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
LeoFish92:
What's the difference between pes and FIFA on PC and the one played on playstation?

Cos I'm just wondering why someone would spend so much on buying the console while one can easily play same games with a laptop.

Or are they different?
I have played on laptop n pes itself, laptop own nor make sense,pes get d speed n d motion ....
PlayStation is built mainly for gaming, pc is not mainly for gaming o
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by Peterson102: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please I need a cheap ps4 in good working condition
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by olatade(m): 5:44am On Feb 03, 2019
Peterson102:
Please I need a cheap ps4 in good working condition

bro. truth be told, i think the cheapest you'll get a fairly used ps4 in excellent working condition will be probably 80k and above. i got mine 100k( fairly used o)
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
elonize:
I have played on laptop n pes itself, laptop own nor make sense,pes get d speed n d motion ....
You are very wrong about PC.
Go and check out Alienware, you would know Consoles are not to be compared with them.
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by sheypian(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Herlertah:

How much
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by sheypian(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
TechCapon:
ok. How much
80k 1pad no game
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by E2000: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2019
elonize:
well I will not blame u much because u lack the experience as I suspect
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by elonize(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
E2000:
well I will not blame u much because u lack the experience as I suspect
don't b stupid,talk with ur brain attached,nobi everybody u go folo talk dis nonsense
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by E2000: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
elonize:
don't b stupid,talk with ur brain attached,nobi everybody u go folo talk dis nonsense
From Your initial post u said PES was slow on the computer u played it on that means u did not play pes on a gaming laptop stop been stupid and accept u are wrong
Re: How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) by tck2000(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Car Race Better Than Need For Speed? / Use PS2 Controller On Your PC / China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.