Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (16380 Views)

Spiritual Authority And Power God Gave You / Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists by virgintoto(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Rossikki:

Dude, EVERYBODY survives what we call 'death'.

Put aside your bible for a second. Your traditional religions KNOW that death is merely a transition to a higher form of existence, and that the soul is immortal. All the ancient religions KNEW it, from the ancient Egyptians to the Nubians, to the Aztecs, the Buddhists, the Hindus, and the Greeks.

Even today, Near Death Experiencers have confirmed that when the body dies, the awareness/soul/consciousness, continues to exist.

The bible contains the lie that you can experience this NATURAL TRANSITION only if you ''believe in Jesus''.

This lie was a political ploy by the Council of Nicaea in ancient Rome, to gather as many converts as possible. This council, created by Roman emperor, Constantine, was instrumental in altering much of those texts, and including falsehoods therein, as well as selecting which texts were included in the 'bible' and which texts weren't. So you really should take the stuff you read in the bible with a large pinch of salt.

Believe wat u like don't impose it on others
Re: Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists by virgintoto(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
hakeem4:
Bro I hope this is not your opinion that you desperately want to be true.

I don’t see how death prove the existence of any god .... why will any god create this large universe, the come to this small earth and start monitoring how humans behave forgetting all other living things
Na know pass, even na u create ur self
Re: Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists by Judybash93(m): 12:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Anas09:

It may interest you to know that i had been under the knife 8 times and i had that experience only once.

Believe whatever you want.

lol!!! Once? Statistically that's insufficient to prove a point.
Re: Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Noel1:

Comedian grin
sir please help me on this search...I am ready to abandon my family just to learn from you to show you how serious I am on this search...... Just help me....am fed up of my family, they're too ignorant for my liking.all they do is run to pastors to pray against evil aunt...I can't take it here anymore....... I could clean your sandals if you don't mind?
Re: Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists by theoriginalgood: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
virgintoto:

Believe wat u like don't impose it on others

Sometimes, it’s not about forcing others to one’s belief, it’s about spreading the truth. The truth will always conquer all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / Is Speaking In Tongues Trainable Or A Gift? / Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.