Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna (1297 Views)

World Rankings: UNIBEN Ranked Sixth Best University By Times Higher Education / UNLORIN To Rebrand Into A Global University By Employing More Foreign Workers / Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by CodeTemplar: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
princfred:

Was Oyedepos school mainly for training ministers?

What do you mean by first benefactors and how does that mean he us the founder.

Why not feed some fresh dung to your sick dog Codetempler or whatever moniker that thing bears so he can go play with other mental bingos reasonable people can talk without him shiting all over.

It was established to be a birth place for new generation leaders and visionaries.

Go read the vision statement and stop asking them to make it affordable to all like it was established for that purpose. Stop feigning imbecility or are you for real?
Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by HigherEd: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
princfred:

Was Oyedepos school mainly for training ministers?
What do you mean by first benefactors and how does that mean he us the founder.

Why not feed some fresh dung to your sick dog Codetempler or whatever moniker that thing bears so he can go play with other mental bingos reasonable people can talk without him shiting all over.
Now you are just being plain rude. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by princfred(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Answer simple question to prove you aren't stupid. You dodged these same question in another thread and still want to dodge them here.
Confused Goat, your demonic sense of accusing me of your deflective tactics shows how mentally deficient you are. Have i not told you were to find the answers - in my ass? Oya check the nearest latrine for them since that is where you forgot your senses too.
Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by princfred(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:

It was established to be a birth place for new generation leaders and visionaries.

Go read the vision statement and stop asking them to make it affordable to all like it was established for that purpose. Stop feigning imbecility or are you for real?

Bla bla bla i guess other schools were established to produce followers not leaders and visionless goats like you. Bleat on little slowpoke.
Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by princfred(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
HigherEd:

Now you are just being plain rude. Goodbye
Yeah but your braindead goat who started it and continued even after i warned him is not being rude but being nice abi? Both of you should improve your lieing deceptive tactics next time with facts. Conflating differebt issues with different underlying moral story to support your sheningans is too shallow.
Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by CodeTemplar: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
princfred:

Bla bla bla i guess other schools were established to produce followers not leaders and visionless goats like you. Bleat on little slowpoke.
Faced with a superior argument, you shamelessly resort to silly name calling.
How does one school targeting production of leaders makes the rest followers? It is clear where your sense of insecurity stems from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by Elzak(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
They are advertising private universities while our public universities are in total paralysis. Them go shut down public universities las las

1 Like

Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by princfred(m): 3:39am On Feb 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Faced with a superior argument, you shamelessly resort to silly name calling.
How does one school targeting productions of leaders makes the rest followers? It is clear where your sense of insecurity stems from.
Says the goat who started the name calling and continued even after i warned him he has gone off course. The stench of your moronic tactics of projection is all over the place. Thats all your rat brain is only capable of - acccusing me of all you are guilty of.

Faced with your dung i had to dish some of it to you do you can have a taste of it and receive sense by alas you are allegic to sense. It knocks you more senseless. So i'll give more of it - The main essence of Harvard was to raise Christian ministers because their was none of such then. Was that the case before your private university was founded?

Harvard was not founded by Harvard like Oyedepo funded his universities but he was recognised
due to his massive sacrifices of personal belongings land, cash and libraray books to the college. So if anyone wants to conflate the two different scenerio to misled their inherent essence they are only deluding yourself.
And as for your mumu questions, when ever you are ready to answer or quote wherever in yoir nightmares of me you answered them i will then show you where i also answered yours. Until then you can help your hollow skull with the nearest wall.
Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by CodeTemplar: 4:28am On Feb 03, 2019
princfred:

Says the goat who started the name calling and continued even after i warned him he has gone off course. The stench of your moronic tactics of projection is all over the place. Thats all your rat brain is only capable of - acccusing me of all you are guilty of.

Faced with your dung i had to dish some of it to you do you can have a taste of it and receive sense by alas you are allegic to sense. It knocks you more senseless. So i'll give more of it - The main essence of Harvard was to raise Christian ministers because their was none of such then. Was that the case before your private university was founded?

Harvard was not founded by Harvard like Oyedepo funded his universities but he was recognised
due to his massive sacrifices of personal belongings land, cash and libraray books to the college. So if anyone wants to conflate the two different scenerio to misled their inherent essence they are only deluding yourself.

And as for your mumu questions, when ever you are ready to answer or quote wherever in yoir nightmares of me you answered them i will then show you where i also answered yours. Until then you can help your hollow skull with the nearest wall.

You are having serious mental breakdown bros. It was OP and You who were discussing Harvard ownership and founder.
You somehow manage not to see my questions as well broken down as it is, and managed to answer that which I never asked you. Read your own posts again and correct yourself, then do the whole world a huge favour by telling us "how a church owned university can successfully subsidized fee to a level where all contributors can afford the school".

You could even be awarded a Nobel prize for giving a positive response to such a question given the importance of funding to university education worldwide.

Even your secret society govt cant achieve that feat with all their oil money, so tell us how a church can do that instead of demanding it like an executive beggar.

1 Like

Re: Two Good Men And The Nigerian University By Dr. Minna by princfred(m): 4:48am On Feb 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:

You are having serious mental breakdown bros. It was OP and You who were discussing Harvard ownership and founder.
You somehow manage not to see my questions as well broken down as it is, and managed to answer that which I never asked you. Read your own posts again and correct yourself, then do the whole world a huge favour by telling us "how a church owned university can successfully subsidized fee to a level where all contributors can afford the school".

You could even be award a Nobel price for giving a positive response to such a question given the importance of funding to university education worldwide.

Even your secret society govt cant achieve that feat with all their oil money, so tell us how a church can do that instead of demanding it like an executive beggar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Jambite Attempts To Drink Sniper And Commit Suicide / Guitar Pro 7.5.4 License Key For Mac / Anambra Govt Release Names Of Unapproved Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.