Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel (26111 Views)

Magu Appears At Probe Panel / Ganduje $5m Bribery Scandal: Kano Court Restrains Assembly Probe Panel / BREAKING: Mace Theft: Omo-agege Appears Before National Assembly Probe Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Numlock: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

femi Pedro handpicked senators and rep as a Deputy gov. he knows everyone in Lagos and yet he was reduced to a campaign director

fashola refused to have him as his predecessor because of his abuses of office as the Ag of Lagos state. shut your mouth if you don't have a clue of an incidence

When I say some people are daft, you're not excluded bro.
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Ategberoson(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Numlock:

When I say some people are daft, you're not excluded bro.

coming from someone that his family is waiting to use for sacrifice

you don't have a working IQ if you'd, you won't think everyone here is a neophyte you can't just be giving unverified cooked up story.

now tell me who's daft here, you see stupidity as a normal phenomenon and you're never ashamed to embrace it even in public?
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Numlock: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

coming from someone that his family is waiting to use for sacrifice

you don't have a working IQ if you'd, you won't think everyone here is a neophyte you can't just be giving unverified cooked up story.

now tell me who's daft here, you see stupidity as a normal phenomenon and you're never ashamed to embrace it even in public?

All this rubbish you're posting here is a waste of time mister.
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Ategberoson(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Numlock:

All this rubbish you're posting here is a waste of time mister.

as your wailing had no meaning to me
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Dollabiz: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
good
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by oyigah(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
IJIOT!!
cure ya self first, keep looking for who to give kidney failure.
successking401:
for cure of any infection including staphylococcus aureus, contact me. don't die in silence.a word is enough for the wise. check my signature for contact
(N:B) No PM please. because I won't be able to to access the email.calls/text messages only
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Numlock: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

as your wailing had no meaning to me

Oga pls stop disturbing my mention with your ignorance.
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Ategberoson(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Numlock:

Oga pls stop disturbing my mention with your ignorance.

see this isiewu talking about ignorance? you think is everyone online you talk to carelessly with your loose mouth

I'll deposit some senses in that your dumb skull. nonsense
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Numlock: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

see this isiewu talking about ignorance? you think is everyone online you talk to carelessly with your loose mouth

I'll deposit some senses in that your dumb skull. nonsense

Omo you stubborn oo. You be Buhari?
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by truthstands20: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
If Ambode doesn't ensure APC loose Lagos state, then he's the greatest coward I would have ever seen in my life.
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Ategberoson(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Numlock:

Omo you stubborn oo. You be Buhari?

go and play with your toys
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Numlock: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

go and play with your toys

I'm not the cause of your frustration mister, get lost and stop disturbing my mention.
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Ategberoson(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Numlock:

I'm not the cause of your frustration mister, get lost and stop disturbing my mention.

I'm not in the class of those you can use to learn words here kid

getting lost would be a decision of you making use of your brain and to stop disturbing would happen when you learn to hold your fingers whenever your mental provider is unavailable
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Numlock: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

I'm not in the class of those you can use to learn words here kid

getting lost would be a decision of you making use of your brain and to stop disturbing would happen when you learn to hold your fingers whenever your mental provider is unavailable

Keep displaying your ignorance online, when you're done you will relax.
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Ategberoson(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Numlock:

Keep displaying your ignorance online, when you're done you will relax.

I don't think you literally know the meaning of ignorance you kept repeating like someone under spell? very du.mb thing
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Numlock: 5:35am On Feb 03, 2019
Ategberoson:

I don't think you literally know the meaning of ignorance you kept repeating like someone under spell? very du.mb thing

Oga pls free me.
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Ategberoson(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Numlock:

Oga pls free me.

thought you can talk very well. nonsense
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Numlock: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ategberoson:

thought you can talk very well. nonsense

You have a big problem mister, go and get a life and stop disturbing me.
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by Ategberoson(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Numlock:

You have a big problem mister, go and get a life and stop disturbing me.

see problem identifier. I swear you don't have common sense in that your geepee tank head
Re: Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel by weownthewest: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
grin

Good, first time he is using his head.

But thiefnnubu just want to remove him because Ambode refused to release N100bn for Lag APC campaign.
True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries / Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.