Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies (26106 Views)

2023: I Will Contest For Presidency Even Without Zoning– Anyim / 2019 Presidency:even Your Family Rejected You–bmo Mocks Atiku For Going To Court / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Islie: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Curled from earlier thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7085198/remove-cassocks-join-politics-garba

Tope Omogbolagun

Muhammadu Buhari and Matthew Kukah
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) and Bishop Matthew Kukah

The Catholic Bishop of the Diocese of Sokoto, Matthew Kukah, has said that Aisha Buhari, the wife of the Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), also agrees with what he said about her husband.

Kukah made this known in an interview on Arise TV on Tuesday morning monitored by our correspondent.

The Bishop while echoing his points said that he has nothing personal against the president but he his policies which Aisha also disagrees with.

Kukah said, “All those saying I attacked the president, I have never attacked his person. All I have spoken about is his inability to manage diversities effectively and efficiently. I have studied diversity as a subject and I know what I am talking about.

“Those who think these things are personal would see that I have never talked about his person or character; I believe he is a gentleman but as far as being the president is concerned, he has done a bad job, even his wife has also disagreed with his policies.

“So, those guys should not sit in their air-conditioned office drinking coffee and think everything is honky-donkey. Let them disagree with the text of my message.”

According to him, he has great respect for the president and his person who he considers a gentleman but when he accesses him as a president, he has failed woefully in the delivery of his job.

He said, “Let me set the record straight, I delivered my sermon to my congregation and the message. The bearers of the message are directed primarily to the good people of Sokoto dioceses.

“The president knows that I have great respect for him and he is a gentleman, but he has done a terribly bad job as the president of Nigeria.

“There is nothing I am saying that is new, all the pastors who preached yesterday during the Easter service said the same thing. Tell me one thing about the message that I preached that you disagree with and let’s discuss.”

Kukah who affirmed that he speaks directly with the president said that his criticism of the government is nothing personal but the zeal to see things get better in the country.

He added, “For a Muslim (Garba Shehu) to sit down and tell me what an Easter message should contain is something.

“Buhari himself knows that there is nothing personal in what I say. One thing the president has said that humbled me is that he told me ‘Bishop Kukah, I know where you stand on any issue that has to do with Nigeria.’

“What connected me with Buhari and a lot of Muslims is not the catholic church, it is my public position on a lot of things. And I am not saying it so that you must agree with me. But Nigerians have been extraordinarily magnanimous because I have not had many people saying we disagree with you and I have not spoken because I know the issue. The primary beneficiary of what I say is me and I speak for myself. If you have any issues with me, let’s clarify the issue.”

https://punchng.com/even-buharis-wife-disagrees-with-his-policies-kukah-replies-presidency/

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Ebubu3: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin

Such a pain in the arse grin

Buhari would assasinate Kukah if he could grin

The violence he’s putting on Buhari’s head dey like hell fire grin

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Waakanda: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
That's a fact cool

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by SmartProf(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Aisha sef doesnt enjoy Buhari's policies in za oza room, that's why she prefers to remain in Dubai.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by alsudan: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is actually the first time ever that a sitting First Lady has gone on exile anywhere in the world.

292 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by johnkay1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
People hate the Truth
They can do anything to suppress the Truth

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by AntiBMC(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ofcourse... She would disagree with the person posing as her husband ,(actually, the people behind the impersonation). It's her husband's image they are using to remain in power, yet her opinions do not count and she's not calling the shots.

50 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by DonNeon: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Interesting.... Anyone who doesn't agree with what Bishop kukah is saying, is an enemy to Nigeria as a country...Garba shehu knows he's (kukah) saying the truth, but he's (shehu) been paid to defend this incompetent and clueless leader we have.........

Hopefully Nigeria gets a leader who can unify and put the country in the right pedestal again next year.......

Peter obi, Amaechi, tambaual, mogalu, monye, osibanjo will all be an upgrade to this baba go slow we have in charge...

68 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by MrBachelor: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Where is the lie? grin

Very daft president.

40 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Beremx(f): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Aisha Buhari is now the First Lady of UAE. She has abandoned Nigeria for us to carry our cross.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by rayvelez(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
First Lady run away from home leaving hs kitchen wide open for Garba and Femi to enter anyhow....

64 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by TheDemola: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rev Kukah is right grin

33 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by SmartPolician: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
What's the point disagreeing with your husband when you still partake in loots from evil sources and decisions?

7 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by JaneYave(f): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Correct, some people are not intimidated anyhow. Kukah, we love you!!!

55 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by irumanle(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Father Kukah 2-1 Buhari Errand Boiz

41 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Maxymilliano(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Exactly, even his wife had disagreed with his anti human policies ...

10 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
He added, “For a Muslim (Garba Shehu) to sit down and tell me what an Easter message should contain is something.

Make pastor read this thing again and then make him tell us if the thing no sound like religious bigotry. So na only Christian understand the meaning of Easter. Abeg pastor go your pulpit, preach message of hope, faith and bros Jesu. Leave politics for politicians

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Cajal(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
This pastor is not tired
Booboo will not respond directly but he will later mock you stilishly
Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by abobote: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Epic, give it to them, hot hot

5 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by abobote: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Make pastor read this thing again and then make him tell us if the thing no sound like religious bigotry. So na only Christian understand the meaning of Easter. Abeg pastor go your pulpit, preach message of hope, faith and bros Jesu. Leave politics for politicians
Which one is pastor?
Most of you have sold your birthright and engulfed in the suffering and smiling to extent of not recognizing simple truth

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Racoon(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
"In times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -( George Orwell Visionary English Journalist and Novelist)
Well said.This satanic government hates anyone telling them the gospel truth.

17 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Sammysolution: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cgh
Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
abobote:

Which one is pastor?
Most of you have sold your birthright and engulfed in the suffering and smiling to extent of not recognizing simple truth

Make you try do Trace TV Focus and Then and Now for my previous comments. Then you go know sey I never chop amala and gbegiri for Ikoyi before
Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Dare1971(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
It's okay oooo
Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Kindmercy: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
undecided
Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by DJGiore: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
If Buhari can go far in life, you dont have any excuse... download motivational dj mix on naija dj mix.com

2 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
I stand on Chicago manhood

grin

Drugie X Bastard dullard Islamic terrorist Buhari God punish two of you old fools

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by Abilistic(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
smiley

It's an open secret

7 Likes

Re: Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies by ATEAMS: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Walhalla no get break light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos / Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.