Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please I Need Your Opinion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Your Opinion (241 Views)

Please Help With Your Candid Opinion / Opinion: Is Teaching In Private School The Worst Collar Job In Nigeria? / Get Paid Giving Your Opinion (photo Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Opinion by kamtrix(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hi, thanks for reading this. I've been having this idea for a while now and I'm planning on startingup the business but I don't know if it's something Nigerians will patronize. That's why I need advice here.

IT is a "conference linking" business. I have access to genuine conferences happening in all countries of the world. So I want to setup a firm that for a fee Helps people to apply for conferences and seminars and events happening in any country they desire and I'll be able to get invitation letters for those that require for visiting the embassy. All authentic events. The majority target market are those who want to apply for visas to get a chance to try abroad and also professionals looking for events to attend abroad.
While we are not a visa packaging agency, we simply help the person to arrange all documents needed for the interview. Please I need sincere opinions. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executives Needed / Urgent Recruitment For Experienced Sales Executive / Social Media Developer Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.