Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest (684 Views)

Police Arrest Former Governorship Candidate Over ₦‎607m Patricia Cyber Attack / Umahi Orders Arrest Of APC Chairman, Reps Candidate Over Murder Of Three Persons / ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by paq1: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
As we enter the final home run to the general elections, the political temperature is rising and will reach the crescendo on February 16th.

Saturday February 16th is Nigeria's restoration day, a day of our renaissance as a people akin to independence.

However, while the incumbent president Buhari and the candidate of the main opposition PDP Atiku Abubakar are the contenders, Atiku remains the strongest candidate on a very simple parameter;

Buhari has his strongholds NW/NE and atiku/PDP has their stronghold of Nigeria. Yes, NIGERIA!!!!

Atiku/PDP will get 25% in all the 36states plus FCT while buhari even as incumbent won't and cant get such spread.

It is only a matter of days the reality of a formidable PDP returning to power will ring true.

Congratulations Nigerians we are more than buharideens.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by oyebanji44: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Absolutely disillusioned

1 Like

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by Guestlander: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Atiku will lose. The PDP will go comatose like it did after Jonathan. PDP is a damaged brand, the party should be disbanded and given a new name and better orientation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely disillusioned

No, my dear!

He's absolutely Atikulated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by paq1: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Guestlander:
Atiku will lose. The PDP will go comatose like it did after Jonathan. PDP is a damaged brand, the party should be disbanded and given a new name and better orientation.
I will cheer you up on the 17th. Cos on 16th Nigerians must have spoken via the ballot that our country belongs to us all not buhari/cabal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by paq1: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely disillusioned
Pele, a president that cannot win 25% in all the states in Nigeria is that one President?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by oyebanji44: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Orla234:

No, my dear!

He's absolutely Atikulated.
Dont dream about Atikulooter my angel,you"ll only give yourself a bad dream.
Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by oyebanji44: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Pele, a president that cannot win 25% in all the states in Nigeria is that one President?
Sorry,you mean ..25 % for Atikulooter.you "re right my friend .keep it up
Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by bender79: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Atiku will loose this election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
What is left now is to make sure INEC is prevented from announcing the fake cooked up results that has been given to INEC chairman by Buhari.

Buhari will try to use the army and Police to intimidate voters in PDP dominated states.

However, no matter the shameful tricks employed by Buhari, he will still lose.

Nigerians are tired of incompetence, insecurity, poverty, nepotism and selective fight against corruption!

Nigeria must be BETTER!
Nigeria must be RESCUED!!
Nigeria must be PROSPEROUS !!!
Nigerians are totally ATIKULATED !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by paq1: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
oyebanji44:
Sorry,you mean ..25 % for Atikulooter.you "re right my friend .keep it up
You aint even coherent typical of buharideens.

1 Like

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by paq1: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
bender79:
Atiku will loose this election.
Atiku has won it. You are sounding like #teamGEJ of 2015.

1 Like

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by oyebanji44: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

You aint even coherent typical of buharideens.
To my mind and to be quite honest, buhari had done a lot in some quarters.It has proved successful.And it is welcome...that was why, people stood solidly behind him.they're not fools.
Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by helinues: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
14 days to go.

Final burial rite of Pdp.

Adieu Pdp in advance
Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by paq1: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
oyebanji44:
To my mind and to be quite honest, buhari had done a lot in some quarters.It has proved successful.And it is welcome...that was why, people stood solidly behind him.they're not fools.

Jonathan did well on so many fronts but, was voted out let alone buhari that has remain a polarizing president. He has failed woefully except you only want to lower the standard.

#BuhariMustGo

1 Like

Re: Atiku The Strongest Candidate Over And Above Buhari And The Rest by oyebanji44: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Jonathan did well on so many fronts but, was voted out let alone buhari that has remain a polarizing president. He has failed woefully except you only want to lower the standard.

#BuhariMustGo
let me give you this nod wait and see again wait and see

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Massive Turnover At The PDP Presidential Campaign In Zamfara / President Buhari Has Declared War On Us. - PDP / Buhari Is My Boy And I Am Still His BOSS-OBASANJO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.