Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Buhari Is My Boy And I Am Still His BOSS-OBASANJO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is My Boy And I Am Still His BOSS-OBASANJO (684 Views)

My Watch: Atiku Former Boss Obasanjo Presents His 8 Year Report Card In His Book / I Am Buhari’s Boss – Obasanjo Declares / Buhari Is My Boy And I And Still His BOSS-OBASANJO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is My Boy And I Am Still His BOSS-OBASANJO by Enejist(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Buhari is my boy and I am still his boss
https://www.enejist.com/2019/03/buhari-is-my-boy-obasanjo/

Re: Buhari Is My Boy And I Am Still His BOSS-OBASANJO by ObaKlaz: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
He ain't your boy no more. He the real OG, the mo'fvcking BOSS now, and you're just a silly letter-writing clerk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is My Boy And I Am Still His BOSS-OBASANJO by simpleseyi: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
ObaKlaz:
He ain't your boy no more. He the real OG, the mo'fvcking BOSS now, and you're just a silly letter-writing clerk.

He just bought a new pen, he is writing another letter. But, you know what? Even the bad and life threatening road to the letter writer's house, Buhari is constructing it. What a shame on the old letter writer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is My Boy And I Am Still His BOSS-OBASANJO by adekolaelect(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Letter writer your letter would have been meaniful if you are neutral as elder state man by not supporting any candidate but now you are among the wailers of the year by supporting a failed candidate and your letter/advice can't be recognized as usual anymore bcs you mixed it with politics by trying to tell Nigerians who will lead them instead of you to be neutral .

(1) (Reply)

Experts To Buhari:remove Petrol Subsidy, Cut Interest Rates / Buhari Meets With Some APC Governors In Aso Rock / Kusa Writes Boldly About The Politics Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.