Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Please I Need Your Advice On Traveling To Germany. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Your Advice On Traveling To Germany. (826 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On Traveling To Germany. by noskcid(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
i swear i don tire for this our country
i have some amount of money and i intend to travel to Germany for way-forward
please how much should i be ready with and what are the things i need to have cause i want to start working om it immediately.
your opinion will be highly welcomed thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Traveling To Germany. by lottomkyes200: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
my advice to you is bro stay back and think of something you can do with the money here a lizard in niaja will not turn Alligator in America o.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Traveling To Germany. by rs172(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
lottomkyes200:
my advice to you is bro stay back and think of something you can do with the money here a lizard in niaja will not turn Alligator in America o.

Don't this person ooo, pls read up Canada or Germany thread on the travel section, you will get information you need there.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Traveling To Germany. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
lottomkyes200:
bad advice

(1) (Reply)

If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help / I Am In Need Of A Room Sharing Mate Or An Ordinary Single Room In Lagos / St Helena Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.